Status: Active :D

The Downfall Of Us All

I Sold My Soul To The Open Road.

I looked at the clock. 8:30 "Andyyy!! Hurry up! We gotta go meet everyone at the club." I groaned. I've been ready for a half an hour and he started getting ready before me.

"You're such a chick!" I yelled. I walked over to the bathroom and he was taking pictures of himself. "Seriously?" He jumped, obviously scared. I laughed.

"Come take a picture with me?" He said. I walked over next to him and smiled at the mirror while he took the picture. "Lemme see." I said, grabbing the phone. It's cute. I set it as his background. Totally not changing the picture from one of him and Juliet kissing....

I handed it back to him. "Alright, I'm ready." He said, doing one more spray of hairspray. "FINALLY!!" I said, walking out of the bathroom. This kid takes freaking forever. We got left his house and drove to the club, Rage. It looks pretty cool, with all it's flashy lights and stuff.

We got out and walked over to our group who were standing outside waiting for us. "YOU GUYS TOOK FOREVER!" Jinx said as soon as we got over there. "We would've been here sooner if pre-Madonna over there didn't take a million hours to get ready." Andy pretended to look hurt. "I can't believe you just said that to me. I... I just can't deal with this right now." He said, pretending to cry.

"Oh don't cry. You might ruin your makeup." I said. Everyone laughed and he pouted. I ignored him and looked at our group. There was another girl there. Jinx must have noticed me looking. "Oh, Emmy. This is Sammi. My fiance." I awed. "You're getting married? When?" They both grinned.

"October first." They said at the same time. I smiled. "That's great! Hi Sammi, I'm Emmy." "Hi." "ARE WE JUST GUNNA STAND OUTSIDE ALL NIGHT?" Jake yelled. We all laughed at Jake's outburst and went inside. We got in and went to the VIP area. We ordered drinks. No one asked my age. Haha. After about an hour, I was already pretty drunk.

"Hey Sammi. Wanna come dance with me?" I said, slurring a little. "Yeaaahh!!!" She jumped up and we ran to the dancefloor. Top Of the World by The Cataracs came on.

We started grinding and jumping around. I felt a strong pair of hands grip my hips. I turned around to see a guy with black hair and gauges. We danced and were grinding for a few minutes when he kissed my neck and started to feel up my ass, making me gasp.

I tried to pull away but he tightened his grip. "Wanna come back to my place, baby?" I tried to pull away but he pulled me back. "Umm. No... I'm okay. You can let go of me." He pulled my arm and dragged me towards the bathrooms. He stopped in a hallway and pushed his lips up against mine.

I tried to push him away but he was too strong. I felt him get ripped away and I opened my eyes to see Andy pushing him. "What the fuck do you think your doing man?" The guy said. Andy punched him in the nose, making it crunch. I grabbed his arm and pulled him from the hallway.

"Are you okay?" Andy slurred. Great, he's drunk too. "Yeah, I'm fine." I said, grabbing a drink off the servers plate and downed it not caring what it was. I just want to forget what happened.

"Whoaa. Slow down there." He said, grabbing my drink and drinking the rest of it. I suddenly felt like going home. "Andy, can you take me home?" I asked. "Yeah. Sure. Lemme tell the guys." I followed him over to the table and said bye to Sammi and the rest of the guys. I grabbed one more drink when Andy wasn't looking.

The rest was a blur.

~The Next Morning~

I woke up, not knowing where I was. My head was pounding. The memories of last night came flooding in. The last thing I remember was Andy saying bye to everyone and me taking one more drink.

...Where are my clothes?

And why is there a guy sleeping next to me?

Why am I in Andy's room?

I lifted up the blanket. Andy was sound asleep. Naked.

Well, fuck.

The bedroom door opened. Juliet walked in. "OHMYGOD!!"

Well,double fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
OHHH SHHHIIIITTTTTT!!!! I love drama. :3

And Thanks Alexandrias Nitemare for commenting last chapter. :)

Comment/Subscribe. :)