Status: Active;;

Soul Meets Body

Motivate Me

It's been about a week or so since I talked to my mom and to be honest right now I didn't care if I ever talk to her again. I was laying in my bunk when the curtain was pulled back and I saw Austin standing there. They were playing a hometown show so I knew that our parents would be here because they actually support my brother in his dream but they didn't support mine.

"The 'rents are here." He said. I shrugged.

"I don't care. Have fun with them." I said grabbing the curtain and pulling it closed.

"Tay, come on. You don't hate dad, do you?" He asked. I didn't hate either of them just really upset with my mom. I pulled the curtain back and climbed out of the bunk.

"I don't hate either of them. I just wish they'd support me in my descision." I said walking to the front of the bus. I saw Shaylee sitting beside Jared. I looked at Jared, who was smiling. I knew thing were okay with them now. I was happy. Jared has became my best bud on this tour.

"Taylor Kylan Gibson...When you get home, you are grounded." My mom spat. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, I don't think so. I'm not going to live there anymore." I said. After this tour, I will officially be homeless.

"Where are you going to go?" My dad asked with concern.

"I rather live in the streets then live under the same roof as that woman. You've never supported me in anything. I never got a 'good job' when I got good grades on a paper. I never got any of that shit and finally I am standing here and I'll letting you know because once you leave here, well I don't really have to see you again but I will because you're my mother." I said walking past them. My mom grabbed my wrist.

"Don't you dare speak to me like that. You are to listen to me." She said. I felt the sting. My mother had hit me. I just stood there, shocked.

"Listen lady, I don't know you all that well but Taylor's been an angel since she's been here and this is what I call my home most of the time and if you raise your hand to her again, I will have you kicked off this bus wheather Austin likes it or not." John said standing up in front of me. I just stood there. No one has ever stood up to my mom.

"I don't think we're needed here, Richard. Let's go." My mom said. I frowned. I didn't want my dad to go.

"Actually Annalou, I much rather stay here and visit my kids. I haven't seen them in a few months." He said. Austin and I looked at each other then back at my mom.

"Richard, I said let's go. If you don't come along then I'm divorcing you." She said. My mouth dropped. I nodded my head to dad to tell him go with her. He dropped his head and let her pull him off the bus.

"I'm sorry to say this and this might be too early but your mom's a bitch." Pat said. I couldn't help but laugh with just the way he said.

"You didn't have to live with her." Austin said. I frowned again realizing I was officially homeless after this tour. I turned around and headed for my bunk. I sat on the edge of the bunk and swung my feet since I was the middle bunk. I looked down at the doorway and saw Austin standing there.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I felt the tears coming. I knew they would eventually make an appearance.

"I'm fucking homeless, Austin." I said. Austin jumped up into my bunk and pulled me into a hug.

"They'll let you move back in, Tay. Dad's just gotta grow the balls to stand up for us and himself." He said. I laughed a little when he said balls. I'm a bit childish.

"Things will be okay." He said. My phone vibrated in my pocket.

From: Mom
I'll be throwing your shit out on the lawn. If it rains, it rains. You're no longer my daughter. Goodbye, Annalou

I dropped my phone. Austin jumped down and picked it up. He looked down at it and read what it said.

"That's the most fucked up thing ever. You can stay at mine." He said.

"What about my stuff, Austin?" I asked.

"I'll talk to the guys and see if we can do a detour after the concert." He said. I shook my head. I never wanted this shit to happen.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After the show:

We were currently going towards my parents house to collect my things. We pulled up out front and my stuff was already on the lawn but it wasn't all over the place. I ran off the bus and towards my stuff. There was a piece of paper on my things. To: Taylor. From: Dad. I smiled.

Dear Taybear,
Things will be okay starting next month. You'll be able to move back in next month. I promise you this. I've had divorce papers drawn up for quite some time but tonight finally pushed me over the edge. She'll be recieving these bad boys in a few day. I'll no longer be married to her and you'll always be my daughter.
Also, I'm truly sorry I haven't always been there. I promise I'll make more time for you and Austin. You both are my world and I'm sorry it took this long for me to realize this. Things will be okay. See you both soon.
Love always,
Dad.


"They're getting a divorce." I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Crap! It's been four month since I last updated this. My apologies. Anyways, I hope you still enjoyed this. Please leave a comment. I've lost most of my commenters. Sorry.