Status: Active;;

Soul Meets Body

I Need Your Love

I stayed clear of Shaylee and John. I wanted nothing to do with them. We have two days off and the last day off is my birthday. I had asked Austin a while ago if we had to leave that night or were we leaving early in the morning. He said we were leaving the following morning for some unknown reason. I sat in the living area and scrolled through facebook and saw a lot of happy early birthday’s from family and so called friends. I looked up when the door opens and in walks Shaylee and John. I ignored them and continued to scroll down.
“You okay, Tay?” John asked.
“I’m fine now go away.” I said shoving him away after he sat beside me.
“Jesus, woman, all I was trying to do was be nice.” He said before standing up and walking into the back room with Shaylee. I rolled my eyes before shutting the laptop. I stood up and started for the door but I heard Austin shout something from the bunks.
“Tay, mom’s on the phone.” He said. I walked to his bunk and he handed me the phone.
“Hello.” I answered. I put the phone on speaker because I hate having a phone pressed to my ear.
“What in God’s name are you doing?” She shouted.
“I’m standing here. What in God’s name are you doing, mom?” I mocked.
“Watch your mouth, young lady. I want you to get on the next plane home. NOW.” She said.
“Why? So I can sit at home and not have a fucking life while my brother is going around America living his dream maybe I’m doing my dream to.” I said.
“Oh yeah, your dream is to bum off Austin and his friends because you don’t have money. You’re just going to be worthless. You’re making this family look bad, Taylor. When are you going to grow up? ” Mom said. Austin head shot up.
“Thanks for letting me know how you really feel.” I said before tossing the phone back at Austin and running out of the bunks and off the bus. I walked fast because I could hear Austin shouting my name. I escape him and now I was sort of lost in this city. I don’t even know where we are at. I looked around and saw a small café looking shop across the street. I shoved my hands in my hoodie pockets and ran across the street and into the building. The door jingled letting the workers know that either someone left or someone entered. I walked over to the counter and order just a hot chocolate because I wasn’t a big coffee drinker. Once I paid for my drink, I went over and sat down in the booth. I looked down at my hot chocolate. My phone buzzed in my pocket. I pulled it out and saw it was Austin. I ignored it. I sat it on the table and took a sip of my drink. I heard the door jingle but never looked up because I could care less who walked through the door. My phone buzzed again and again I ignored it.
“You should really answer that. He’s worried.” I heard a voice say. I looked up and saw John standing there.
“No, he knows I’m fine.” I said. John sat on the other side of the booth in front of me.
“Why do you keep ignoring me? What did I do?” He asked.
“If you so much as hurt Shaylee, I will have your nuts on a platter then feed them to critters in the sea.” I said. He laughed but soon got serious when he realizes I wasn’t joking.
“You’d really do that?” He asked.
“Yes.” I said.
“I won’t hurt her. I don’t even like her.” John said.
“Then why did Jared see you two kiss?” I asked.
“Shaylee likes Jared and was hoping that would make him move faster.” He said.
“It didn’t. It just made him feel like, once again John O’Callaghan got the girl he wanted.” I said.
“He feels like that?” John asked. I nodded.
“Shit, I should go talk to him then.” He said.
“You should because you two have been friends for a long time and I wouldn’t want some girl coming between you two.” I said taking a sip of the once hot chocolate. I scrunched up my face when I took a drink. It was cold now. John laughed.
“Shut up.” I said.
“Come on.” John said standing up and grabbing my hand pulling me from the booth.
“Why? I still hate you, O’Callaghan.” I said.
“Please. No one can hate this.” He said moving his hand down his body and wiggling his hips a little. I rolled my eyes but let him drag me out of the building.
“Taylor, you’re okay.” Austin said before tackling me into a hug.
“I’m fine, Austin.” I said.
“Don’t listen to mom. Mom’s a bitch.” He said. I honestly forgot about why I even ran away once John got there.
“I kind of want to go back in a way but I don’t know.” I said. Austin frowned.
“You can’t leave, Taylor.” Pat said jumping over towards me and hugging me.
“I’m not though. I like being around you guys.” I said.
“It’s because she wants my sexy body.” John said.
“You wish I wanted your body, O’Callaghan. I’m been dreaming the day Halvo sweeps me away to his castle.” I said.
“I’m ready when you are, baby.” Halvo said throwing his arms around my shoulder.
“Lead the way, my lover.” I said and we walked towards the busses. I looked back and saw John just standing there, shocked.
“Here’s my crib for the summer.” Halvo said.
“Halvo, I love you. You’re awesome.” I said hugging him.
“Tay Tay, I love you.” He said laughing after we pulled away.
“What? I get no ‘you’re awesome, too’. I see how it is. Where’s Alex Gaskarth? He thinks I’m awesome. I’ve met him before and he told me I was.” I said started to walk away from Eric.
“You’re awesome, Tay Tay.” He said. I laughed.
“Thank you, Halvo. I’m kind of tired though. I’m going to go chill on the bus.” I said hugging him before walking towards The Maine’s bus. I climbed on and walked towards the bunks. Once in my bunk, I was out cold.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel super bad that I haven't update this in awhile and I hope I still have those commenters. I'm so sorry.
I kind of had writers block for this a little bit or just not really motivation to write this even though I have comments a lot. Thanks for all of the love for this story.
Please leave a comment on this. Tell me how bad of a person I am for not updating or whatever or leave me some love.
<3