Status: Whenever I Get Around To It

I Said to This End Don't Hurt Your Best Friend

I've Got A Question

You layed in bed with Josh watching Fight Club for the third time in two days which you didn't mind at all. You cuddled up against Josh who had his arm around your waist. Ever since Sam left Dan's you've been over and tried to get your mind off Sam but you couldn't.

"Stop finkin' 'bout it luv."

You looked up at Josh who was looking at the TV then smiled.

"Sorry."

He looked down at you then smirked.

"What?"

He shook his head then you leaned up and kissed him. He kissed back before moving away and looked at you with his big blue eyes.

"Just let it go luv. He'll get ova it."

You sighed then Josh pecked your lips before looking back at the screen. You really wished Josh was right but part of you knew Sam wouldn't just get over it. You put your head on Josh's chest and looked at the screen as Brad Pitt and Edward Norton fought. Then you felt Josh's hand on your hair which made you look up at him.

"I can't see past yea bloodeh hair."

You smiled then Josh grabbed the back of your neck and kissed you. You kissed back then bit Josh's bottom lip before Josh pushed you on your back and hovered over you with a smirk on his face which made you smile.

"Yea fink yea cute?"

You nodded then Josh leaned back and kissed you grabbing a hand full of your hair which made you gasp. Josh took this as an opportunity to put his tongue in your mouth. In the middle of the steamy make out session you heard your phone go off blaring some lame Blink-182 song. Josh moved away from you and looked up at your phone before picking it up. You sat up and saw 'Best Friend <3' flashing on the screen. Josh handed you your phone and you answered it as you stood up from the bed.

"Hello?"
"Can yea meet meh somewhere."
"Sure. Where?"
"Our spot."
"Yea. I'll be there in a bit."

Without even saying bye Sam hung up and you looked at your phone confused. You walked back into Josh's room and saw him laying looking adorable.

"Wat best friend want?"
"He wants me to meet up with him."

Josh looked at you then back at the screen. You walked over and climbed onto of him resting your chin on his chest.

"Move yea hair."

You smiled as Josh looked at you trying to look annoyed.

"Why are yea still 'ere?"

You smiled showing off your teeth as Josh tried to look annoyed still.

"Go on. Get out of 'ere."

You laughed then leaned up and kissed him. He kissed back and grabbed your ass which made you smirk. You pulled away and looked at Josh who was smirking as well.

"I'll be back."
"Yea."

You pecked his lips then stood up pulling your pants and shoes on. You walked out of Josh's flat and in the direction of Sam's old flat to meet him at the spot you both claimed as your own. Once you made it you saw Sam sitting on the grass with his back at you. You walked over and sat next to him looking forward.

"Wat took yea so long?"
"I was at Josh's."

You knew that would make Sam roll his eye so you looked down at the grass and pulled a chunk of it out.

"Yea know he's leavin' for tour."
"Yeah. In a few days."
"Yea know I'm leavin' soon too."

You looked at Sam then forward and shook your head.

"You didn't tell me."
"It's not like I've seen yea."
"Not's not my fault."
"It's not mine."

You rolled your eyes then looked at Sam.

"I don't want to fight with you."
"We're not fightin'."

You looked forward and played with your necklaces.

"Roseh."

You looked over at Sam and he pulled you into a hug. You hugged back of course holding him close to you. This boy drove you insane but you loved him to death. He was the only guy who could act the way he does (not that he treated you like shit) and you would still put up with him. Sam was really the only guy you put up with at all really. Someone about him made you love and hate him all at the same time. At the beginning of the friendship you had a crush on Sam but when he started to date Madaline the crush started to fade but it was still there. You thought Sam was incredibly attractive still but you knew Sam never thought of you the same way.

"So I talked ta Madaline."

You leaned back and tried not to roll your eyes.

"She wants ta go on a double date wif yea and Josh."

You looked at Sam and he pretended to enjoy the idea.

"Sure."

He nodded then looked at the red shirt you were wearing.

"Bloody hell. Yea've been hangin out wif Josh too much."

You smiled then Sam hugged you again.

"I love yea Roseh."
"I love you Sam."

He kissed your temple then moved away and stood up. He helped you up and pulled you into another hug.

"Talk ta Josh then call meh yea?"

You nodded against his chest holding him as close as possible before he went back to that ice queen he was dating. He kissed your forehead then waved bye to you. As he walked away you sat back down on the grass and looked up at the sky. Fucking Madaline.
♠ ♠ ♠
Rose's Outfit
thank you for reading and subscribing :)

check out my James Cassells story :)