All You Need Is Love

Y'know I worry too much.

“I got the here as soon as I herd the call. What’s going on?” Mikey asked as he jogged over to me.
“So far I have no clue. Temp said that Kara was complaining about having extreme head aches. A five year old shouldn’t have headaches.” I said and I looked up at my younger brother, who accompanied by his wife Alicia.
“I’m sure she’s okay. And I’m pretty sure that five year olds can have headaches bro.” Mikey said as he sat down.
I smiled and chuckled lightly.
“I worry to much Mike’s you know that. She’s my baby girl.”
“Have you seen her?” Alicia asked as she sat down across from me and Mikey.
“For a split second. They took her to get a cat scan. Just to make sure it’s nothing major.” I said as soon as Temperance walked out into the waiting area.

I stood up and walked over to her, embracing her into a tight hug. She was just as worried as I was. She was out pride and joy. We tried so many times to have a baby, she was the miracle child. We did everything we could to make sure that she would be okay. We even stopped smoking so our daughter wouldn’t be around the toxins. We already lost one baby, we made sure we did everything in our power to make sure Kara stayed with us, forever.

“What’s the news sugar?” I said as I brushed her hair out of her eyes.
“They want to keep her over night, until the head aches clear up. They want to watch her.” she said and gave me a worried smile. “I’m going to stay with her. Poor thing is scared.” she bit her lip and looked over at Mikey and Alicia.
“You guys can go back and see her. She’s asleep, but if you want to go ahead.” she said to them.
“It’s fine, me and Mikey need to head home any way. And tend to our children.” Alicia said with a laugh.

I shook my head and let out a dry laugh. “You and your cats Mikey.” I said. He just gave me a hug with a laugh. I shoved my hand in my pockets and watched the two walk out together.
♠ ♠ ♠
short and kind of to the point. The next chapter will have some back ground information. Comments?