Status: Always writing! Updates come at least once a week!

Once Upon A Love Story

Chapter 1

Chapter 1

It all started in January 2011, the first day that I met him, and I knew right then and there that I did not want to let him out of my life. Something that I did not realize was all of the drama, and all of the heartache that came along with this boy.
All of the drama and heartache revolved around one person, his girlfriend. She controlled everything that he did, but she had a fondness for cheating on him. He never saw it through until he was almost stuck with her for a lifetime.
When I met Anthony that one day in January I saw all of his pain, and anger. I had a goal to help him, but all he did was push me away and said, “I can handle it all on my own.” In reality it was apparent that he really could not handle it all on his own, and one day he let me in which was the start to our friendship.
I never had a best guy friend before, well besides my previous best friend who preferred the male gender. This relationship is different though, because I ended up falling in love with him. He never felt the same way towards me, and it began to hurt after a while. The pain grew almost unbearable when the time came to find out that he had feelings for one of my close friends, and she had feelings back for him. Jealousy overtook all of my emotions leaving me angry, heartbroken, and sad.
I got involved with the first guy to show an interest in me to throw me off all of these emotions, but things did not end out as planned. The boy, John, ended up developing feelings for me, and I did not return those same feelings. I once thought I did have those feelings, but n reality it was just to mess with my own mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think so far? Comment! <3