Status: Always writing! Updates come at least once a week!

Once Upon A Love Story

Chapter 10

Chapter 10

School always seemed to pass by in a long boring blur, but I tended to stay there longer than the usual school hours. I did not want to go home, I did not really like being there. It really annoyed me when I was home.

Tonight there happened to be a basketball game, the very first one of the season. Anthony had asked me to go with him for band. It was not a mandatory band event, but since we were allowed to play at the game many of us went. Anthony had his quad and was sitting in front of my snare drum and i.

When the game started I noticed the other school’s mascot, an eagle. There was a person walking next to him, and that just happened to be this boy named Jacob. Jacob was a boy that I use to like. He and Anthony use to be really close friends so I was glad that they had gotten along with each other when we hung out. Usually Katelyn was with us so that it was always fun, and never ever awkward. However, the last time that I hung out with Jacob was when Anthony and his ex-girlfriend were still together. I miss those days when every thing was how it was suppose to be. I liked a boy who always flirted with me, and who liked me back for a while, and I did not have to worry about Anthony breaking my heart, because he had a girlfriend and I refrained from liking him...things went wrong though obviously. It happened when I started falling for Anthony, and when Jacob fell for Katelyn.

I had myself convinced that she was doing another Brandon Chabot scheme so I stopped talking to her, I wanted to hate her so bad at the time, but I could not bring myself to hate her. She is my best friend and I did not want to lose her, not again anyway. So I did what any other girl who the guy she liked was going after her best friend...I moved on, but I moved onto the wrong guy. I did not know how much actual pain that he was going to cause me in the future.

As the game continued on Anthony's best guy friend, the one with the twin babies, dropped off the children to their mother. The twin boy's mother is the band director's daughter and she is a senior who plays the clarinet. There is a lot of drama with that but it does not really pertain to what is going on at the moment.

“Here Anthony take Caiden he likes you,” the babies' mother said while forcing one of the twins into Anthony's arms. Those little boys are not always treated the way that they should be. Their mother treats them like they do not deserve anything. Anthony, and the boys' dad give the two babies anything and everything.

Throughout the entire game the baby that Anthony was holding, Caiden, was becoming a little fussy. What made me laugh though was when Caiden threw Anthony's drum stick and it was too far away for him to reach.

“Um...Erica would you mind holding him for a minute while I go get the stick he threw?” he asked. I smiled and nodded all while laughing. He handed me the baby and got up. The little boy loved me. He pulled me down to hug him and then he played with my hair as I bounced him on my leg. The little boy was laughing and it really melted my heart. I absolutely love kids so it was not a surprise that he liked me so much. Although it did help that I have a three year old little sister who I have been helping my mother raise ever since she was born. The motherly instincts just came so naturally to me. Some people are very blessed to have mother's intuition, because some women do not get it at all. Those who do not have it does not make them bad mothers it just means it takes more effort for them to tend to children.

When Anthony sat back down with his sticks he looked back at me with Caiden. His eyes were looking directly into mine, and he was giving me a longing look as if he could see the two of us having the most perfect family together. We were both so mesmerized with each other that when Caiden started to cry we both started to freak out. We or at least I hated seeing little kids cry. The only reason as to why Caiden started crying was because we were not paying much attention to him.

“Anthony take the baby away from her. She's horrible with kids. They hate her,” the babies' aunt, the mother's sister, said to Anthony. I thought my heart was going to rip in half when she said that. Anthony looked at me with sad eyes as he took back the baby. Caiden was reaching his little hands to me. He wanted me to continue holding him, and it hurt so much that I could not give him what he wanted.

“Don't worry about her. She's wrong kids love you,” Anthony said as he put Caiden on his lap. Caiden kept reaching for me, but I told him no so he slapped Anthony. I was shocked, but none the less I laughed. That little boy officially had my heart.

At the beginning of the fourth quarter Anthony left to help the mother bring the twins back to the band room so that they did not get trampled at the end of the game. A little while after they had left Annie, the twin's aunt, sat in the same exact spot that Anthony had not too long ago occupied.

“Look Erica, back off. He doesn't like you, he likes me. You're just a dirty slut who is easy to fuck,” she said and got up to walk away.

Who is she to say that to me? How can a virgin be a dirty slut who is easy to have sex with? It just does not make any sense at all. Jealous girls piss me off to no extent. They seriously irk me beyond belief. With that I picked up my snare drum and stormed off to the band room to put my drum away. After I put the drum away I called my mother to come pick me up.

“Hello?” She asked.

“Mom. Can you please come pick me up from school?” I asked.

“No, you have a bad attitude you have to walk home,” she yelled into the phone and hung up. How on earth did I have a bad attitude? I asked her to come to get me as polite as I possibly could. What had I done wrong? I guess today just is not my day. I need to get away from all of these angry people.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please and tell me how I'm doing!?
Thanks! <3