Status: Always writing! Updates come at least once a week!

Once Upon A Love Story

Chapter 12

Vacation felt like it was flying by fast. There are only two days left until the new year of 2012. There are a lot of things that I would love to leave behind and start fresh, but I had a feeling that I would never be able to do that. What I am feeling now I had a gut feeling that it would follow me for a very long time.
Today Katelyn and I are at the mall looking for prom dresses for our senior prom, and Anthony is supposed to meet up with us. The only problem is that we have been at the mall for three hours, and he was not texting or calling either of us back.
“Let’s go to Target,” Katelyn suggested so I agreed and we went. While we were in there we saw Anthony’s mom.
“Hi girls, how are you today?” She asked.
“We’re good. Have you talked to Anthony today at all? He won’t reply back to us,” Katelyn asked her. His mom worked in this store.
“He was still sleeping when I left the house about an hour ago,” she replied.
“He sleeps like a rock, so he’s probably still sleeping,” I said and let out a little laugh. She then gave us a hug and made her way out of the store.
You could honestly never depend on Anthony for anything. He always blows you off unless it is something important to him.
“Erica, you should seriously just forget about Anthony. He always blows you off for something more important. He’s probably with that girl from band. That annoying girl that plays the clarinet that’s practically obsessed with him, the easy one. He isn’t serious about a single thing in his life,” Katelyn said. I know that she’s right; she is always right no matter what. It scares me though to think that she’s right about him when I know for a fact that she is.
“Kate, you obviously know that you’re right. You always are. It just hurts to know and believe that you are,” I spoke to her in a quiet voice as I looked at a shirt on the closest rack to us longer than I wanted to.
“I know it hurts sweetie, but it’s unhealthy to be so caught up on him. We will find you a real man that won’t hesitate to be with you, and who won’t leave your side every chance that he gets.” I just nodded my head not really wanting to think about a relationship at the moment, but if it helps with the whole Anthony situation than I am willing to try just about anything. He just needs to get off of my mind, and out of my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it's so short.
Enjoy!