Status: Completed \m/

Closure

Old House

It was nearing six am. The Taxi drove off leaving her and her two suitcases and boxes in Nason's front yard. She nosily lugged her wheeled suitcases across the stone walk way to the porch. The door was lock. Not that it was really a surprise or a dilemma. The third stone on the left had an extra key under it. It was still pretty dark and Olivia was tried from her trip and transporting her luggage all by herself. She crashed on the couch and drifted to sleep.

~x~


"WHO ARE YOU!?" A voice screamed. Olivia awoke out if her slumber to find a gun to her face.

"OH MY GOD!" Olivia got up from the couch a retreated back holding her hands up defenseless, when she noticed the couch she'd been sleeping on wasn't the one she remembered Nason having.

"WHO ARE YOU!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE!?" the man wielding pistol repeated.

"Your house?"

"Yes my family and myself's house"

"Oh gosh...oh god. I'm really sorry. My cousin owned this house. So sorry"

"Did you cousin have half blond, half black hair?" The guy lowered his gun.

"Yeah that's Nasty alright" Olivia lowered her hands.

"Excuse me?"

"Nason, I meant. Nason"

"You said your Nasty's cousin?" a boy teenage boy, asked coming down the stairs with long black hair, shirtless and wearing black skinny jeans.

"Dakota go back to your room!"

"Dad, does she look like a robber to you? She was sleeping for god sake! Put the gun down" Dakota reasoned with his father, he sat the gun on the coffee table. "Let me guess. You're Olivia Sanchez?" Dakota asked. She nodded.

"How did you know that?" the father questioned his son

"Because, remember when that guy sold us this house he let us have some of those paintings?" Dakota asked then waited for his father to make a connection

"Yeah...and?"

Dakota shook his head "He said his cousin did them" he walked to one of the living room walls and took down a canvas "Look here" he pointed to the lower bottom corner where Olivia would always sign her name after she finished.

"Um, you should probably change your locks now. Just saying" Olivia handed the father the extra key "I'm just gonna slide on up outta here" she started to grab her suitcases and boxes

"Let me give you a ride to Nasty's new house. I know him" Dakota offered

"How do you know him?" The father asked

"We hung out a few times. Let me help you those Olivia" Dakota took a box and suitcase outside, still shirtless. He pushed the garage button from his key chain. The garage door slowly rolled up reveling a car that like it belonged in a sports car magazine.

"Nice car"

~x*X*x~
Author's Note

I think I'm gonna end this chapter here, As a cliffhanger to Olivia & Nason's little Reunion. Sorry this is kinda sort.

To snyfulldreams:

First off, I like your username. I think its rad.

Your comment made my morning so much better. Thank you so much for doing so!

Subscribe? COMMENT!

I'll post again tomorrow!

Sincerely yours, Blacklisted Me.