Status: Completed \m/

Closure

Lovely Relationships

Nason was unbelievably happy that Olivia decided to come back. It was ridiculous how much he'd miss her. He was starting to believe it was best she left because of his non-platonic love for his cousin. He started dating a girl to keep himself distracted. She was alright. Her name was Ridley she nothing comparable to Olivia. In fact Nason never even liked her that much in the first place. The relationship was mostly sex. When Olivia came back Nason had completely forgotten his girlfriend and spent all his time with his cousin instead. Taking her out, movies, dinner, bowling, skating, walking through the parks you name it, they did it. Olivia was completely oblivious to the fact that Nason was in love with her. Nason was dying to tell her, he couldn't bring himself to. Meanwhile Olivia felt content with staying in las Vegas with Nason. She didn't regret her decision, although at times she really missed Ronnie, and Stina, and Jacky. There was something about staying with Nason that had a calming effect on her. Also spending time with him too. It's like she truly belong there, but something was missing.

"Nason! Nason!" A strawberry blond called out and waved while Olivia and Nason were walking around the mall

"Oh great" Nason muttered under his breath when he saw Ridley stride over to him.

"Hey you. I've been calling you!" she kissed Nason on the lips

"Hello Ridley"

"Oh, who's your friend?" Ridley asked as she smacked on her gum holding on to Nason's arm, regrading Olivia

"Olivia, this is Ridley. Ridley this is my cousin" Nason introduced. His pleasant mood he had a few minutes prior Ridley's appearance had faded.

"Oh yeah. You told me about her. Oli, right?" Ridley wasn't at all what Olivia had imagined. Although her knowledge of her was limited because every time Olivia would ask, Nason avoided the question by either not answering or changing the subject. Ridley was average height and weight. Her hair was kind of frizzy and she had freckles everywhere. Defiantly not the type Olivia thought her cousin would go for. She looked so...plain. With her light, washed out denim shorts, white slightly wrinkly shirt under a light blue denim vest.

"In the flesh"

"So Mr. Schoeffler why weren't you returning my texts or calls?" Ridley demanded to know

"I told you, a family member was in town and I spending time with them"

"For five days mister?"

"Ridley, have some respect ok?"

"Well, sar-ry"

"You know what? I'm gonna go to some stores. See you guys later" Olivia nodded to Nason and Ridley then excuse herself

"Oli, wait!" Nason called out

"Bye" Olivia waved, she looked over her shoulder to see Nason being pulled by Ridley to the food court. She chuckled to herself then went into an accessory store called 'Clair's' her phone vibrated in her jeans pocket, she on the screen was an incoming call from Jacky "Hello?" she answered while picking up a blue necklace and checking the price.

"You answer Jacky's call but not mine!?" all to familiar voice said on the opposite end of the line. Olivia dropped the necklace

"Ronnie?"

"Oli, let me to talk to you-" Ronnie began, Olivia hung up quickly. Her heart began to pound like it would come right out her chest. She had missed his voice, and longed for him but she couldn't think about him like that anymore. Olivia had to constantly remind herself why she'd left in first place. Every time she get a call or text from Ronnie or Stina she ignored them. She had to or else she'd start regretting leaving. Olivia exited Clair's and began wondering around the mall, not sure what she was looking for. She didn't want to buy anymore clothes or shoes. She already had enough of that. She scrolled past a hair salon, and slowly stopped. It caught eye as she watched a stylist color a woman's hair though the widow. She focused on her reflection. Her hair was turning her natural black and her blue had almost completely gone. There were a few spots that were lighter than others because before blue, her hair was brown and red. She remembered the time when her friend Marti convinced her to change her hair in the first place.

"Hello, do you have an appointment?" the salon receptionist asked Olivia, she shook her head no "Well, I think we can slide you in anyway. What can we help you with?"

"I was hoping to get some color and a trim?"

Before Olivia could give a second thought to her impulse decision she was in the salon chair the stylist sheering layers in her past the shoulder length hair.

She was her hair blow dried her when her phone vibrated again, almost thinking it was Ronnie trying to contact her again but was relieved when she saw that it was Nason. The stylist turned off the drier

"Hey Nasty"

"Oli, where are you?"

"Um, getting my hair done"

"Your hair? What are you doing to it?"

"Oh just trimmed and dyed"

"Are you almost done?"

"Yeah, I think so"

"I'll be there"

"K, bye" Nason hung up, Olivia's stylist started straightening her hair. Which had dark blue bangs and highlights with the base color being Olivia's natural black.

Olivia was in the process of paying when Nason showed "Your hair looks awesome" he ran his fingers, then smelled it.

"Where's Ridley?" Olivia asked, Nason frowned at hearing his girlfriends name.

"Probably getting ready for tonight" Nason didn't seem to cheerful stating the news

"Oh, what's happening to night?"

"Taking her out"

"Why do you seem sadden by that?"

"I had these for us tonight" Nason took out two tickets out of his wallet

"What are those for?"

"Concert tickets. I remember you liked that band Modern Day Escape? Yeah, they're in town tonight. Maybe Brian could go with you"

~x*X*x~
Author's Note

You guys remember Brian right from the prequel right? He's Nason's friend/room mate

Links!(:

Ridley

Subscribe? COMMENT!

On Monday, or not. I'm sure because I wrote all the way up to chapter 22 and I'm not sure if i like the way its coming out...I'll probably re-write it. I can't tell you guys how many chapters that didn't quite make it in the prequel, and then i have like, three or more different versions of the same chapter lol, Anyway dear lovelies, have an awesome weekend & I'll see you sexy people on Monday.

Sincerely yours, Blacklisted Me.