The Only Real Control We Have is Over Ourselves

No more stressing about the future.

POV: Rebecca.

Another week and a half had passed, and Warped tour was the same as always, wake up, hang out, sign stuff, hang out, play our set, get some alone time with Andy, watch that's so raven with Ashlee, sleep, repeat.
Ashlee and Lou were perfect again, after the fight they had been closer than usual, but I wasn't complaining, she was happy, and that was all that mattered to me.
On the other hand, Asking Alexandria was back, and Danny was no where to be found. He avoided us now, he didn't come anywhere near anybody in the band, not even the guys in Woe, Is Me.
Today we had another day off, we hung out at the beach. Me and Andy jumped off the pier for about three hours straight, Ash and Lou hung out on the beach, and the rest of the guys, including Ben, our new brother, played in the water and surfed the waves. Kyle went around splashing old women who didn't want to get wet, and they all gave him death stares, but Kyle didn't care, he was wacko.

That night me and Ashlee went shopping, we were finally getting a girls night, Shay's girlfriend Janelle tagged along too. We got our nails done, and hung out at the mall, we did all the girly things we could think of.

--

POV: Andy.

It had been a long but fun day off, I hung out with Rebecca for almost the whole day, and now she was out shopping, so I was just about to fall asleep, when Ben jumped into my bunk.
"Let's go crash their girls night." Ben was such an asshole sometimes, but I kind of wanted to do what he was suggesting.
"Let me put on some clothes."
Ben laughed at this, and nodded. I couldn't believe we were about to crash their girls night.

We were at the mall now, Ben looked over at me, "So where do you think Rebecca would be?"
"Well I know she loves that really expensive ice cream shop."
We went there, Ashlee, Rebecca, and Janelle were sitting at the table, Rebecca had a mint chocolate chip ice cream, like always.
Me and Ben bought ourselves each a cone, and we sat down with them. They freaked out, but started laughing and immediately asked how we found them.
"It was obvious, I know you love this place, you ask me to take you here every time we go out."

Ben and I carried their bags around for them, and we went to see some chick flick. I sat with Ben on my left, and Rebecca on my right. Me and Ben made fun of the guy actors the whole time.

Tomorrow we were back on the go, but from now on, I was living in the moment, no more stressing about the future.
♠ ♠ ♠
dfghjkl this sucks.