Status: Completed!

Take Control

Here goes nothing.

Oliver helped Tom fold shirts in silence as the shop grew quiet, since it was late afternoon. The two seemed content in the moment although Oli's mind was racing like usual.

"Do yeh like Malorie?" Oli asked abruptly.

Tom's blue eyes looked up from the pile of clothes, "Course. She's a brill bird. That being the reason I haven't outed yeh two because I think she is different."

"She is, I just, how do I tell the guys? I mean, I can't hide it foreva. I don't want to." He stated rubbing the back of his neck uncomfortably.

"Look, bring it up to Mattah first. If yeh can win him ova it will be ok wif tha othas."

"Yeah, but easier said than done."

Tom chuckled, "I think it'll be fine. They love her!"

"I love her, they like her. That makes a difference."

Tom grinned, "Stop worryin' bout it. Yeh need ta worry bout yeh crazy ex that's runnin' loose."

Oli rolled his eyes, "Thanks for that..."

"Well, it's true. Matt isn't tha one who might run her off."

Oli shifted where he stood as he crossed his arms, "I don't fink she can eitha."

"Well let's hope not mate. I mean, yeh sure yeh don't have feelins for her?" Tom asked and Oli nodded, "I mean, I miss what we had, but I don't love her. It's hard to explain, but I'd choose Malorie ova her."

"Me too. She's a propa bitch." Tom grumbled grabbing up a shirt. Oli chuckled, "I know yeh would."

The two boys carried on for a while before the door chimed causing both of them to look over. A grin instantly hitting Oli's lips at the sight of Malorie.

"Lata mate." He said to Tom before moving over to where Malorie stood and taking her into his arms.

"How was yeh day my love?" He asked nuzzling his face into her hair. A whole day without her was worse than he had assumed.

"Ok." She whispered into his shirt, embracing the lanky boy with relief.

"Just ok?" He asked pulling back to look at her and she shrugged, "Ok, so, don't freak out..."

Oliver instantly narrowed his eyes at her, "Well I will now. Thanks."

She rolled her eyes, "Allie got a job."

"Oh, uh ok? Good for her?" He asked confused as to where this was going.

"With me..."

"What?!"

She winced at the tone and he groaned, "Seriously? Tell yeh aunt ta fire her!"

"I can't just get her fired for nothing! It's illegal I'm pretty sure!"

"See! Girl is mental!" Tom shouted from where he stood and Oli rolled his eyes, "I hate her..."

"She wasn't really bad today. She may not be. Maybe we are just over exaggerating." Malorie stated trying to be positive although the whole thing made her nervous. When she first saw the girl walk in with her aunt she almost had a heart attack right then and there.

"No we aren't." He grumbled crossing his arms, his good mood gone a few sentences ago.

"I mean, it really doesn't matter. No point in worrying about it."

"Easy for you to say..."

She grabbed his hand, "Come on, let's go."

He mumbled under his breath as she dragged him from the store.

"Please stop."

"No! She's like hauntin' meh."

The girl rolled her eyes at Oli's dramatic ways and headed to his car.

"Malorie." He said grabbing her waist, "Do yeh not get it? I don't give a shit where she is I juss, I don't want her ta come between us eva. Yeh too important ta meh ta loose." He whispered holding her to his chest, "...and it worries meh cause I've seen tha bird at her worst. I know what she's capable of. I don't trust her and I don't want her fuckin' wif yeh cause I'll kill someone."

She chuckled and a grin hit his lips, "What?"

"Nothing. Your threats amuse me."

"Oh and why?" He asked crossing his arms and she smiled, "Just sounds so serious."

"It is serious!" He said loudly and she giggled, "Ok, ok."

He rolled his eyes with an amused grin, "Whateva."

Her eyes locked with his and he leaned in to kiss her, placing his hand on her side.

"I'd protect yeh love, even though apparently I'd get laughed at." He said pecking her lips before tickling her side causing her to move from him instantly.

"Oliver!"

"What?" He smirked reaching out to tickle her again, only to have her back into his car and giggle.

"Stop." She begged through her laughter and he smiled pinning her to the door.

"Yeh propa cute." He whispered against her cheek before kissing to her lips. Her hand tangled into his hair as the kissed seemed to take over the two.

"I..." Oli started to say only to be cut off mid sentence.

"Oye!" He heard and looked over to see Matty which he knew caused his face to go white. His grasp on Malorie loosened and she quickly removed her hands from the boy.

Once parted Matt reached them with a confused expression, "Fought that was just for show?" He asked a serious look lining his face.

"It is. Allie got a job with me." Malorie said calmly as she pointed behind her and Matt looked at the shop with an 'o' expression.

Oli rubbed the back of his neck uncomfortably, unable to keep it together like Malorie. Honestly he didn't want to. He wanted to just spit out that he had fallen for the girl. That he was with her.

Malorie acted nonchalant about the whole ordeal. She really understood why Oli had to do things this way. She wasn't one to be upset over such simple things, but she could tell it was starting to bother the boy more than he told her.

"Well bloody hell, that's shit."

Malorie chuckled, "Tell me about it. I'm going to head home." She said and Oli grabbed her wrist, "I'll drive yeh."

"It's not a big deal." She said and he stared at her for a moment, "Juss get in tha car."

"Ok, ok. Jeez."

Matt laughed, "He's a protective fake boyfriend."

"Assume so. Nice seeing you Matt." She said with a grin before climbing into the car. Oli looked over at the boy who shifted his eyes from Malorie to him, "What are yeh doin' when yeh drop her off? I fink we were gonna go get a few drinks." Matty said clearly oblivious to the truth, "Or bring her! She's a nice lass. Prettah fit too." He added wiggling his eyebrows and Oli had to force himself got to even look at all angry.

"I'll call yeh and let yeh know." He breathed out and Matt nodded before walking into Drop Dead. Oli sighed and climbed into his car.

"You ok?" She asked the boy who's jaw was now clenched in a way that she knew he was either angry or upset.

"Yeah. Bloody brill. He wants yeh ta go drink wif us tonight."

"Oh, and you're mad?" She asked cautiously and he started the car, "Oh no, then he proceeds to tell meh yeh fit."

"Fit? Well, I haven't worked out in a long time."

A smile hit the boy's lips as a laugh escaped unwillingly, "Baby no, fit. Hot."

"Oh!" She said causing him to laugh even more.

"Oh love." He said chuckling as he shook his head. Of course she knew what fit meant by now, but at least she was able to put him in a better mood. That was the goal.

He grabbed her hand as they drove to her flat, "Well, he doesn't know we are together so you can't really be mad."

"Exactly, which is why I didn't act on it. Just sucks." He stated and she gave his hand a squeeze, "Then tell them Oli, what is the worst that could happen? I mean seriously?"

"They could drive yeh away..." He grumbled.

"How?! Do you know me at all? I'm stubborn!"

"Yeh bloody tellin' meh!" He joked and she smacked his arm lightly as they parked. Once he turned the car off he looked at her in debate.

"Ok, I'm gonna tell'em tonight. Maybeh yeh shouldn't come."

"Oh trust me, I won't."

He sighed and brought her hand to his lips. He wanted to just spill his guts to her. Tell her to screw everyone else, tell her that he loved her more than he thought possible after Allie, and to tell her she was everything he had waited for, but to be honest, he was nervous. He had her and he didn't want to ruin it. Especially when so many other factors were trying to do just that.

"You know you don't have to." She said seriously. She didn't want him to do it if he wasn't ready.

"No, I do."

She simply nodded and he let go of her hand, "Come on love, I'll walk yeh to tha door." He said with a grin.

The two walked in silence until they reached her door step and he leaned against the frame watching her as she searched for her keys.

"Call me or something afterwards so I can know you're alive." She said once she had her keys in hand and her eyes locked with his.

"Or I could just stop by..." He hinted and she smiled, "or stop by."

"Alright, love. Since yeh want meh to!" He teased and she laughed as he wrapped his arms around her.

"It'll be ok. I'm not worried. I believe in us too much." He whispered before kissing her forehead. He oddly felt confident as of now. He hated lying to his friends, hiding Malorie from the world. He wanted it off his chest.

She looked up at him feeling sure about the whole idea herself. This was for the best. Better to do it now than later.

"Just, call me when you're on your way."

"I will, love." He whispered lifting her face to his and pressing his lips to hers. The pair said goodbye and shared a few more kisses before parting ways.

Oli was certain it could go one of two ways. One, they could be happy for him and accepting or two, they could go completely mental on him and hate Malorie for no reason but because she was his girlfriend.

No pressure right?

He sighed once in the car and dialed Tom's familiar number. If he had his brother on his side he would feel better about it. He told Tom he would pick him up on the way to the pub and once he did so the nerves kicked in.

"This is tha right decision right?" Oli asked as he nervously parked not too far from the pub the others waited at.

"It is. Don't worry. I got your back. I mean, so what they will be mad, they can't do anything about it. It's your life after all." Tom said patting Oli's shoulder.

Well, the boy did have a good point, but whether Oli hid it well or not, he was a caring person and if someone he was close with was truly mad at him it always got the best of him.

He breathed in deeply before hopping out of the car.

Well, here goes nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, I know, it's been a while. Sorry. :3

So how do you think things will go?!

Also, I posted the first chapter to my Dan flint story, Surrender so you should check it out! :)

Thanks for commenting;
Kyleexkills
La difspute.
Cassidy9171
Brittanylol
As Above_So Below (Hey stranger! Yeah I think that whole not receiving updates thing happened during that stupid mibba crash! )