Status: Completed!

Take Control

Don't be so hard on yourself.

Oli immediately jumped up from his seat and tried to catch up with Malorie once outside of the restaurant.

"Malorie." He called out and once in arms reach he grabbed her waist causing both of them to come to a complete stop.

Nothing was said from her as he tried to catch his breath, "I'm sorrah." He finally got out at a whisper.

"I'm a complete asshole. I didn't know. I'm juss propa angry bout it all and I'm sorrah." He added holding her to his chest. It's not that she was upset. She had just gotten aggravated over the whole conversation and that just pushed her over the edge.

"I just wish she would go away. I just don't want to deal wif it. I'd ratha juss keep fings how they've been."

"I know." She whispered and he turned her to face him, "I'm sorrah I ruined our date."

"It's ok."

He shook his head before kissing her gently, "Come on, come to my place and I'll cook for yeh. No one can botha us there."

She simply nodded and he grabbed up her hand, leading her to his car. He opened the door for her and she watched him quickly walk to his side.

They drove to Oli's in silence. His mind reeling with thoughts the whole way.

"I'm glad yeh here though. I mean, I'm not sayin' I'm glad yeh mum is an alcoholic, I'm just saying I am glad yeh not there." He said rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly as they sat in the driveway of his house. A grin hit her lips and she leaned over to kiss his cheek.

"I'm glad I'm here too." She whispered and his eyes locked with hers sending butterflies into the boy's stomach.

Before he could respond she was out of the car and he forced himself to follow.

"I haven't seen Tom here in days." She said and he chuckled as he reached the door.

"Do yeh want to?" He asked as he tried to unlock the door. The girl shrugged, "Maybe I do, Oliver."

"Why when yeh have meh?" He asked with a wink as he reached for her hand and pulled her inside.

Malorie laughed as he shut the door behind her and pulled her to the kitchen.

"What do yeh want my love?" He asked placing his hands on her waist and sitting her on the counter. She shrugged and he relaxed his arms around her and kissed her softly.

"Are yeh gonna stay here tonight?" He questioned and she nodded.

"Good." He mumbled bringing his hand to her cheek. She stared into his eyes and he kissed her nose, "Yeh can go in there if yeh'd like, or yeh can stay here."

"Oh I'm staying. Watching you cook sounds entertaining."

He chuckled, "Why do I fink it's because yeh don't fink I in fact can cook?"

"I never said that."

"Yeh finkin' it."

She giggled and he kissed her cheek before moving over to grab some things from the refrigerator. As she watched him her mind began to wonder off to Allie. She looked around the kitchen wondering if she lived in this house. That kind of made her uncomfortable if she was being honest. Not that she was jealous or anything, but because that would mean there were memories in here that she knew nothing about and how could he pretend like they never happened?

"What yeh finkin bout?" He asked noticing her absent stare.

"Oh. Nothing."

"Lia', but whateva yeh say." He responded with a grin as he looked back at the pasta he had begun to make.

"Did she live here?" She just decided to ask causing Oli to drop the spoon into the pan.

"Who?" He fumbled out his eyes moving to hers.

"Allie of course."

Oli quickly picked the spoon back up and looked down at the stove, "No. This is Tom's place. I moved in. Sold my house, which is where we lived."

"So have no fear. She's neva been here, or slept in my bed or anyfing like that." He added and she watched him from her spot on the counter, "I mean, it doesn't matter. Just wondering."

"Clearly it mattered if yeh askin'." He said with a grin and she shrugged although he wasn't looking.

He looked over at her, "Only yeh, love."

She shrugged and he gave her knee a squeeze.

The pair ate together in silence and Oli tried not to let it bother him as much as it seemed to be. Once they were settled on the couch watching a show he had no idea about because he couldn't focus he finally spoke, "Ok. I don't know what is goin' on in yeh head and it's makin' me mental."

She chuckled as she looked over at him, "I'm not thinking anything..."

"Yes yeh are."

She shrugged and he turned off the television causing her to sigh, "Malorie..."

"Oliver..."

He pulled her into his lap and she stared at him waiting for his words.

"Talk to meh." He said searching her face for the reason as to why she was so quiet.

She just had a lot on her mind. Mostly the new appearance of Allie. She couldn't help it. Even though he was saying he felt nothing for her.

"She still likes you, you know?" She whispered fiddling with his shirt.

"Allie?"

She nodded and he rolled his eyes, "I care why?"

She shrugged, "Because you once loved her."

He groaned and dropped his head onto the back of the couch. He was already over this conversation.

"But I don't now."

"Doesn't matter..." She said with a grin, "I get it."

"Yeh get nuffin. I basically said I love yeh, so I lied?"

"No..."

"Yes, cause I don't believe it's possible ta love more than one person."

She just stared at him and he leaned closer to her, "She isn't yeh, Malorie. I don't love her. Can yeh juss truss meh bout that?"

The girl simply nodded still not sure what she should believe.

He sighed, "See. This right here is anotha reason why I cannot stand tha girl. She juss ruins everyfing."

"She is not. I'm fine. Don't let her ruin anything."

He rolled his eyes, "Whateva."

"I'm fine! I don't know what else to do to make you believe it! I mean, I told you several times, ate your crappy food, watched your horrible, british television show."

A grin he couldn't stop hit his lips, "My crappy food?!"

"Oh yeah. Your vegetarian shenanigans!"

"Yeh said yeh didn't care!"

She shrugged and a laugh left his lips, "Juss wow..."

She laughed, "I thought you liked my honesty."

"I do. It just comes in waves and I neva know when to expect it."

"Oh...well, sorry?"

He chuckled and kissed her lips, "Nope. I like yeh how yeh are."

"Smart answer." She said placing her hands on his cheeks.

He rolled his eyes and she kissed him. As they continued to kiss on the couch the front door open causing Malorie to pull away quickly and Oli to jump up causing her to fall into the floor. Malorie glared up at him as Tom stood in the doorway giving him a strange look.

"Oh come off it. Everyone else might fink this is fake, I on tha otha hand know othawise. I juss don't find tha need ta tell everyone else." Tom said rolling his eyes as he shut the door back.

Oli rubbed the back of his neck as Malorie sighed laying back onto the floor. He felt awkward and a bit uncomfortable now.

"Gonna help tha bird off tha floor?" Tom asked as he made his way up the stairs.

Oli looked down at Malorie who kicked his leg lightly.

"I'm sorrah!" He said sincerely and she rolled her eyes.

"I panicked!"

"Clearly..."

He sighed and grabbed her hands pulling her up quickly.

"Jerk."

He rolled his eyes and held her to him, "I said I'm sorrah!"

"Yeah, yeah."

He kissed her until she gave in and kissed him back. A grin hitting his lips once she did so.

"Shut up." She mumbled and he chuckled, his arms tightening around her.

"Let's go upstairs." He whispered kissing down her jaw.

"No." She said playfully shoving at his chest which didn't even cause him to move.

"Oh come on. Tom knows!"

"So?! Doesn't mean I want him to hear us having sex!"

"I don't care..." He responded and she rolled her eyes, "You wouldn't."

"Well, then don't be loud." He suggested picking up the girl.

"I'm not..." She mumbled and he looked at her with an amused look, "Guess I'll fink otha wise."

"I hate you."

"Do not. Yeh my girlfriend now. Yeh can't hate meh."

"Yes I can." She said as he carried her up the stairs laughing.

"Stop it." She said and he kissed her lips, "I don't wanna. I like messin' wif yeh."

"Clearly..."

He smiled and laid her on the bed. She proped herself up on her elbows and a grin hit his lips as he studied the girl before him. Between her green eyes and her tattoos, he couldn't get enough of her.

"Yeh beautiful yeh know?" He said not bothering to hold it in. Malorie began to blush and she fell back onto his pillow causing her blonde hair to fall around messily.

He sat on the end of the bed, staring down at the girl, his mind racing with thoughts.

"What?" She asked as he brushed his fingers into her hair.

"Nuffin. Juss finkin'."

"Uh oh."

He chuckled, "Propa jerk yeh are."

She giggled and he leaned in pressing his lips to her forhead. Yeah, the whole Allie situation was on his mind. Not for the reasons she assumed, but still none the less it was. He hated the control the girl had once again. That's what nerved him the most.

"Yeh amazin'. Yeh reallah are." He whispered before kissing her forehead once more.

She tried to pull him over and he gently placed himself on her, straddling her waist and placing his hands onto the bed.

"Yeh juss wanna stay in tonight?" He asked at a whisper his nose almost touching hers. She nodded slowly and he pecked her nose, "I mean, Tom should be leavin' soon cause the guys are goin' out."

"Oh, you can go if you want."

He rolled his eyes, "Nah, I'd ratha stay wif yeh."

A grin hit her lips and he kissed the corner of her mouth, "I have got ta work tomorra though. Yeh makin' meh a slacka."

"I am not telling you not to work!"

"No, but yeh basically won't let meh."

"What?!" She said giggling and he smiled, "Well I may be partly ta blame."

"And I'm the jerk..."

He grinned and grabbed her chin, "Yeh my jerk though." He said before pressing his lips to hers.

"I work tomorrow as well, so you have time to." She stated as he laid beside her and cuddled her to him.

"Oh thanks."

She giggled and he stroked her hair lightly. They carried on small talk until she fell asleep and he continued to run his hands through her soft hair. He had a good thing. He knew that. Now he just needed to get Allie away officially and to ease the guys into the idea of them together.

How hard could that possibly be?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait. I've had zero inspiration lately for some reason. :| thankfully I think I'm coming out of it. Saying that, this chapter isn't really my favorite, but it's basically a filler. So yeah.

Thanks for commenting;
Redzoo
La dispute.
xXrememberthedaysXx
Brittanylol
Dizzydream (yeah, how's right now?! Lol)
:)