Status: Completed!

Take Control

Always and forever.

"I'm nervous." Malorie breathed in running her hands down the sides of her dress.

"Why? You shouldn't be! Everything will be fine." Vanessa said as she applied lipstick.

"Plus, it's just Oliver." She added and Malorie smiled, "Yeah. I know. Just you know, there are a lot of people here."

"All of who you know which should make it better."

"Not really."

Vanessa laughed, "Well trust me, you look beautiful and I'm sure Oli is already freaking out as well."

She breathed in, "Ugh, this whole not talking to him thing sucks."

"Want me to go get him to calm you down? He could just stand outside the door."

Malorie nodded immediately and Vanessa headed for the door, "Be right back."

Malorie breathed in once more feeling a bit more calm now knowing she was going to be near Oliver soon. It didn't take long for a knock on the door to break her from her thoughts.

"Malorie, yeh ok, love?" Oli asked cracking the door enough so he could talk normally. He held on to the edge of the door as he allowed his forehead to touch it. He was hoping she was still wanting to do this.

"Yeah, I just, I don't know..." She mumbled.

"Scared?"

"I just, so many people..."

He chuckled, "It's goin' ta be ok, my love. I'll be there yeh forget."

"I know."

"There is nuffin' to be nervous 'bout, sweetie. Everything will go fine and I'll hold yeh hand through the whole thing." He said seriously and she grinned at his attempt to make her feel better.

"Yeh still wanna marry meh?" He asked softly and she grabbed up his hand from the door.

"Yeah. I'm positive."

"Good." He chuckled, "Cause I wanna marry yeh."

She grinned, "Good."

"I reallah need ta go back. Gotta put that bloody tie on."

She laughed and dropped his hand, "Ok."

"I'll see yeh soon. I love yeh."

"Love you. Thanks for the pep talk."

He laughed, "Oh what are husbands for huh?"

She laughed and he shut the door back which Vanessa flew back in within seconds.

"Are you ready?"

Malorie nodded confidently and Vanessa smiled, "Awe. My best friend is getting married."

"Oh come on, none of the sappy crap right now."

Vanessa laughed and opened the door, "Come on, girl."

Oliver was right though. Once her eyes met his down the aisle she could only concentrate on him. His wide smile and the nervous fiddling of his hands. Once she was cose enough he grabbed up her hands.

"Wow. Yeh were right. I'm glad I neva saw yeh dress. Yeh are so beautiful." He whispered his eyes never leaving hers. A grin hit her lips and he held her hands tightly as he whispered an 'I love you.'

The vows were short and sweet and Oli being who he was wrote his own causing her along with half the people their to shed a few tears.

"See, wasn't so bad." Oli whispered once they were alone. They had a bit before the reception to change and what not.

She nodded and threw her arms around him, pressing her head to his chest.

"What's wrong?" He asked holding her to him.

"Nothing. I just love you so much."

He chuckled, "I love yeh so much too. Clearly."

She laughed and raised up to look at him and he grinned as he brushed a strand of hair from her face, "Yeh are truly tha best fing that has eva happened ta meh and I cannot wait ta spend my life wif yeh and all those fings that includes, like holidays at our home and startin' a family."

"Starting a family?" She asked and he chuckled, "Yeah. Doesn't seem like such a bad thought."

"No, I wouldn't say it does." She responded and he kissed her forehead.

"Yeh know and maybe on our honeymoon we could try and make our family." He smirked and she shoved him causing him to laugh, "Too soon?"

"Come on we need to head out."

"Can I take this bloody tie off?" He grumbled and she nodded loosening it up for him.

"Thanks baby."

She chuckled and pecked his lips, "Let's go."

He grabbed her hand and once at the reception they seemed to get seperated by family and friends.

Oli slipped away grabbing a drink and standing off by himself. He chuckled as he saw Matty dancing with Malorie. A smile was now plastered on his lips as he watched her laugh. He knew he was lucky as he stood there watching her.

"She's yeh wife yeh know? So yeh don't have ta stare from afar anymore." Tom said stepping beside him and Oli laughed, "I know. Juss can't help it sometimes."

Tom chuckled and patted the boys back, "Kind of funny huh? Yeh bein' married and in love."

"Yeah, I know. Malorie's just...different."

"Yeah, she can handle yeh." Tom joked and Oli laughed, "Yeah. I know."

His eyes diverted back to the girl as he let out a breath of air. He was glad he had let her in. Glad she had fought so hard because he couldn't imagine a life without her laugh, or smile or her simply being beside him every step of the way.

It was a great feeling to know that he finally let love in and let it take control.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for everyone who has commented/recommended/subscribed to this story. Really. I mean it. Otherwise this story would have went unfinished. So thank you. :)

I have a lot of active stories, and atlthough it may not be anytime soon I plan to write another Dan Flint story called Never Enough I mean I don't even have a layout or anything set up for it yet, but if you want you can subscribe already! :)

Some other stories I have going on right now if you're interested:

Always Summer Feat. Max Helyer

Last But Not Least Feat. Garrett Nickelsen

Unreachable Feat. Harry Styles

The Space Between Feat. John O'Callaghan