Status: Completed!

Take Control

Inviting eyes.

Once Oli made his way home from dropping the girl off, Tom was already there lounging on the couch staring intently at the television screen.

"So, yeh like her mate?" Tom asked as Oli shut the door behind him. He knew he was bound to get some sort of remark from his brother so he simply rolled his eyes, "I don't know the bird, Tom."

"She's fit."

"So? I don't have time for that shit." He grumbled falling onto the couch getting annoyed quickly.

"Make time. She's perfect for yeh. Stop bein' such a twat and take a chance."

"I'm too busy to be in a relationship."

"Right. Of course. Great excuse until yeh alone foreva!"

Oli rolled his eyes once more not really in the mood to argue with him again. Especially over something so petty.

"So yeh tellin' meh if tha bird showed up at yeh house yeh'd send her away?"

"First off, that won't happen. Second off, sure I'd let her in. I wouldn't turn down sex, but more than that? No."

"Somefin isn't right in yeh head, mate."

"Guess not. Good fing yeh don't need ta worry bout it." Oli grumbled and the room grew quiet.

The next day on Oli's way to Drop Dead he found himself hit with an urge to write so once he walked into his office he began scribbling words onto the first thing he could find. He was ready to make more music. He was ready to tour, to meet fans, to do everything he loved. He was beginning to miss it.

"Oye, yeh bird is at work." Sam popped in with a smirk on his face, "I just saw her go in."

"She isn't my bird!" He said slamming his hands on the table. Sam didn't seemed to be phased by his reaction.

"Right, well, you should go see her. Hey, here's an idea, go pick up some coffee take it to her. Wha-la!" Sam said throwing his hands up.

"Get out." Oli mumbled shooting the blonde guy a serious look causing the boy to chuckle on his way out. Oli sighed and pushed up from his chair. It wouldn't be a bad thing to see her he realized. Everytime he was around her he found himself in a good mood. He headed to the front of the store and leaned against the counter as Sam rang up some people. His eyes diverted to across the road and he found himself in a war with himself between what he needed to do and wanted to do.

"Go. Now." Sam shouted shoving the boy and he groaned, "Yeh fired when I get back." He said heading for the door and Sam laughed because he knew he was no threat.

Oli went to the coffee shop two down from his store and bought himself and the girl a cup before heading across to her store. He breathed in before stepping inside.

"Hi, is Malorie here?" He asked the brunette girl at the register he now knew as Vanessa.

A grin hit the girls lip, "Yeah, I'll get her." She said turning and heading straight into the back as Oli sat the coffee cups on the counter. The two girls emerged only seconds later and a grin hit Malorie's lips at the sight.

"Well, well to who do I owe this visit from Oliver Sykes to?" She asked and he chuckled holding out one of the coffee cups to her.

"Sam actuallah."

"The blonde guy at your store?"

"Yeah. He made me actuallah."

"Oh well that's sweet. Thanks." She said with a grin and he laughed, "Well, plus, I needed a good laugh and I knew yeh could help wif that."

"And why do you need a good laugh Mr. Sykes? It's only ten in the morning. Already having a bad day?" She asked leaning her back against the counter beside him.

"Somefin like that."

"It's ok. I know you just wanted to see me." She said with a smile before she took a sip of the warm coffee.

He chuckled, "Love, if that was the case I'd just say that."

"Well, then I'm waiting...."

He let out another laugh, "Fine, Malorie, maybeh a part of meh wanted to see yeh."

"Awe." She said placing her hand over her heart causing him to roll his eyes, "Well, I know yeh have work ta do, and as do I, so I'll see yeh round."

"Sure. So I'll see you at 12 when you take me to lunch?" She asked with a smirk and he laughed, "Guess so huh?"

"Yep. Invite Sam, I think I like him."

He chuckled and waved as he left the shop a smile now plastered on his face as he entered Drop Dead.

"See. What did I tell yeh." Sam said with a smirk and Oli forced the smile away, "Whateva. Now I gotta take her ta lunch and she wants yeh ta come."

"Meh? Why?" He asked laughing.

"She likes yeh. I dunno. Probably cause I told her yeh made meh come ova."

He rolled his eyes, "Wow, yeh are a charma."

Oli shrugged, "Not tryin' ta beh. If yeh and Tom fancy tha bird so much one of yeh need ta make a move and leave meh out of it."

"Oh come on mate. Yeh know yeh like her!"

He shook his head going back into his safe place aka his office and shutting the door. The two of them were getting ridiculous. If he wanted a bird he would have a bird. He didn't need anyone setting him up. It made him mad more than anything.

Once twelve hit he didn't even have to go get the girl, he could hear her talking to Sam before his door opened. What boldness the girl had. Even his own brother knocked before walking in.

"Hey! You ready?" She asked falling in his lap and he chuckled, "Oh yeh were serious?" He asked calmly resting his arm over her thighs.

"Uh, I don't joke. Sam is coming."

"Maybeh yeh two should go alone." He said trying to find a way out of the situation.

"Why can't you come?" She asked narrowing her eyes at the boy trying to find some sort of answer, but she found herself lost in his dreamy hazel eyes.

"Cause I got fings ta do."

"You always have things to do! Please..." She said sweetly with her bright green eyes causing him to find it hard to swallow.

"Fine." He grumbled giving in to the pretty girl in his lap.

She smiled and pecked his cheek before hopping off of him happily. He rolled his eyes as she grabbed his hand pulling him from the chair.

"Sam!" She shouted and the boy appeared in the doorway with a smirk. He knew she was becoming Oli's weakness and it had only been a few days into knowing her. Sam found nothing wrong with it. Oli needed to lighten up and maybe the girl would help him do just that.

"Ready?"

Sam nodded and Oli groaned, his fingers linking with the girls unconsciously as she dragged him from the office.

He hadn't held a girl's hand in forever and he found himself very aware of it. Although she was in front of him pulling him out of the building he loved how her hand felt in his. Soft and gentle and small compared to his own. He shook the thoughts from his head and once outside he removed his hand from hers. She didn't take it offensively, in fact she went straight into talking with Sam like old friends.

"Mattah is meetin' us." Sam said forcing him to reality. Great. Just what he needed. Oli nodded in response and Malorie spoke, "Who's Matty?"

"Oh, Oli's mate. He's in tha band wif him." Sam stated and Malorie simply nodded as they entered the diner.

"Oye!" They heard and looked to see Matty waving like a mad man from a table.

Malorie giggled as she followed behind Oli who slid into the seat across from the guy she didn't know and she opted to sitting next to him instead of the stranger.

"I'm Mattah." The guy said with a grin as he held out his hand, "Malorie." She spoke shaking his hand with smile.

"And yeh know these blokes how?" He asked and Sam rolled his eyes, "She works across tha street from us."

"Ah, I see. Well, nice ta meet yeh. Yeh kind of quiet."

Oli stifled a laugh, "That's a propa joke. Juss wait."

She elbowed him lightly and Sam smiled, "True, she doesn't have a filter."

"Way to make me feel good Sam." She spoke and Matty laughed at the girl.

Sam shrugged giving her a wink so she knew he was kidding.

Oli spent most of the time watching his friends flirt with Malorie. Not that he blamed them at all. She was easy to flirt with and beautiful enough to try, but he grew annoyed quickly. He didn't know why though.

"Well, we need to go before yeh late ta work." Sam said sliding out of the booth. She said bye to Matty and followed behind Oli on the walk back.

"Oli." She said causing him to turn to look at her and he shoved his hands in his pockets. She wanted to just get him to open up about anything, but it seemed to be harder than she imagined.

"Yes?" He asked calmly and she chuckled, "What are you doing tonight?"

He shrugged, "I don't know Malorie, nuffin wif yeh. Yeh already get meh ta do fings I don't want."

She frowned, "Oh come on. You know you've had fun."

"Have a good day, love." He said with a grin as they reached her work.

She grabbed his arm and he groaned looking down at the short girl, "What?"

"Stop being a douche. If you were listening Sam and them are going out tonight and I'm going so you need to come."

"Nah, I don't fink so."

"You're coming."

"Are not." He said seriously and she pouted, "Please. For me?" She asked and he bit his lip ring staring at the innocent look on her face.

"Stop being an old person and come!"

"Jeez woman! Yeh need ta learn ta stop!" He said dramatically and she glared at him before hugging him randomly.

He chuckled at the gesture. The girl was so random he loved it.

"Fine, love. I'll come." He whispered hugging her back and she smiled at how easily he gave in.

"Yay! See you tonight then. I'm going to bring Vanessa so bring Tom." She said kissing his cheek as she pulled away. She hugged Sam quickly and he laughed as the girl sprinted into the shop.

"She's prettah brill." Sam said as they walked across the street. Oli mumbled some words Sam couldn't understand and he locked the door of his office with a sigh. Guess he was going out tonight although he didn't want to. Why couldn't he just ignore the girl's request? Then again, maybe he secretly didn't want to...
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah I have so much planned for this story! I have to build them up a little friendship first. You know.. ;)

Thanks for commenting;
Dear insanity
Colorxmexacey
Penguinsandmeth
Stellasykes
:)