Status: Completed!

Take Control

Party scene.

"So yeh comin' out?" Tom asked as in stood in the doorway of his brother's room.

"What choice do I have? Tha bird is crazy she'll come afta meh." He said as he fixed his hair in the mirror.

Tom chuckled at his brother's comment, "Very true. She's fit though. Kind of makes her more sexia."

Oli rolled his eyes before looking at Tom, "Yeh ready? Let's get this ova wif."

Tom smirked and followed Oli to his car pretty excited to get the night started unlike his brother.

"So, Tom will be there?" Vanessa asked Malorie who laughed as she stepped into some flats, "Yes and you need to make a move."

"You know I have no problem doing that."

Malorie laughed as they left her flat and headed to the pub where the guys were suppose to be. She hadn't went out in a while so she was ready to get it started. Hopefully she wouldn't have to hunt down Oli.

Once they entered the already packed place her eyes spotted the blonde boy in the corner and she grinned as she dragged Vanessa to where Sam and the others sat. Sam gave her a grin and patted the spot next to him which she gladly took as Vanessa told her she was going to get them drinks. Tom's eyes never left the girl as she walked to the bar and Oli knocked shoulders with thim causing him to look back at the table. A blush hit his cheeks and Matty snickered, "Tom like what yeh see?"

"Sod off!"

"Get a few drinks in him he'll hit on her." Some boy Malorie didn't know said as he slid Tom a shot of something.

"Oh Mal, this is Lee and Matt." Matty said and the two gave her a smile which she returned. Her eyes diverted to Oliver who was sitting his now empty glass on the table. He looked better than ever. His hair seemed to fall perfect and the dark v-neck hung to his body appropriately. His eyes locked with hers and a grin hit her lips which caused him to roll his eyes, "What? I knew if I didn't show up yeh would show up at meh house some how."

"You're smarter than I thought." She said as Vanessa returned with the drinks. Malorie introduced her to everyone as she took a seat and Tom seemed to be even more nervous than before so Matty slid another drink in front of him causing Malorie to laugh. After the group grew use to each other and the drinks began to flow, everyone loosened up. Tom had moved beside Vanessa at the bar and seemed to be having a conversation with her that clearly Vanessa was into.

Oli had decided to relax and drink more than he would and by the time Malorie found him at their table he was feeling good. A drunken smirk hit his lips as the girl fell into his lap.

"Hi." He said causing her to laugh as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Hi. Aren't you glad I made you come out?"

He nodded with a grin and she brushed his hair from his eyes which he allowed.

"Vanessa and Tom are talking now. I'm a genius."

He chuckled, "Is that so?"

"Yep!"

He kissed her forehead and brushed a strand of hair behind her ear, "Yeh gonna shag Sam?"

"What?! No."

"He fancies yeh!" He said chuckling.

She rolled her eyes, "So? I'm not drunk enough to sleep with someone I barely know."

"Damn. So no sex for me eitha?"

"Afraid not, love."

He chuckled and removed his hands from her, "Well, I'll ask again in a bit. I need a drink."

She laughed as she got off of him and he went to the bar. She found Sam with Lee and she wrapped her arms around him from behind. He laughed knowing they belonged to, "Hey love. Yeh ok?"

"No."

The boy turned around pulling the drunken girl to him. He had grown fond of her. Maybe it was because he had seen her everyday for a week or because she was so full of life, either way, he liked her.

He brought his hand to her cheek and gave her a grin showing off his dimples which she found attractive.

"Do yeh wanna go?" He asked and she shook her head no and hugged herself to him. He rubbed her back taking in the smell of her hair.

"Come on love. I'll take yeh home. Yeh propa pissed." He said kissing her head. She frowned and as he picked her up, she wrapped her legs around him and he placed his arms under her to keep her up.

"I don't want you to have to leave."

"Oh it's propa fine." He said softly as he walked them out into the cold air. She clung to him to avoid the wind and he held on to her tightly.

"Where is Oli?" She asked against his shoulder and he chuckled, "Inside. Want me ta call him and tell him to come out?"

She nodded and he grabbed his phone after he placed her on her feet. She leaned against his car as Sam talked to Oli and she stared drunkenly into the night sky.

"What yeh want wif meh drunk bird?" Oli asked scooping her up causing her to chuckle into his shirt.

"Mhm? What yeh wantin'?" He asked nussling her hair as she clung to him. Drunk him liked her even more. The way her hair smelled, her frame pressed to his, he wanted to take her home and cuddle her.

"Come home with me." She said into his shirt as he held her tightly to him to keep her from the cold.

"Why meh?" He asked at a whisper and she shrugged closing her eyes as she breathed in his cologne.

"Please." She asked sweetly and he sighed, "I can't drive, love."

"Sam can. That way he can come back."

He looked up at Sam who gave him an amused grin and a nod.

"Ok."

Sam chuckled his way to the driver side and Oli managed to get himself and Malorie in the back. She cuddled into his side and he held on to her tightly as he kissed her head.

"Fought yeh didn't like her mate?" Sam asked a bit amused at how Oli was acting.

"Sod off. We're juss friends." He grumbled taking the girls hand into his.

Sam laughed and Oli rolled his eyes ignoring his friend. They arrived at Malorie's apartment and she thanked sSm before Oli helped her out. He helped her to her door and opened it for her before she stumbled her way inside. He chuckled as he locked it behind them and followed her to her room where she was kicking her shoes off.

He sat on her bed finding it hard to focus, the alcohol still having too much of an hold. She fell beside him and he looked down at her with a grin, "Yeh so drunk."

"Am not."

"Are so."

She reached for him and he chuckled as he laid beside her causing her to cuddle into his side and he wrapped his arms around her.

"What's tha matta lil bird? Yeh aweful quiet."

"Sleepy. Hold me."

He kissed her forehead before kicking his shoes off and puling the cover over them.

"I'm not goin' anywhere." He whispered and she spoke, "Let's have sex."

He couldn't help but let out a hearty laugh, "What? No. Yeh drunk!"

She smiled, "Good answer. We weren't going to, just wanted to see what you would say. You're racking up on points Mr. Sykes." She said closing her eyes and he stared at the girl a bit nervously. Racking up on good points he assumed, but that wasn't something he wanted. He didnt know where this was going but he didnt want it and if he didn't mind being an asshole he'd leave, but he couldn't talk himself into it. She was too sweet. He closed his eyes and forced himself to sleep.

When he woke up the small girl was still cuddled to his chest and he held her, shutting his eyes once more. What was he getting himself into? He needed to talk the girl into liking Sam. That would be for the best.

He slid out from under the girl and quietly got off the bed. He cursed under his breath when he realized he didn't drive last night. He went into the living room as he dialed Sam's number quickly.

"Ello sunshine." Sam said too happy for his liking.

"Yeah, yeah. Can yeh come get meh from Malorie's?"

"Uh, can't she just bring yeh inta work?"

"She's asleep."

"So yeh leavin' wifout tellin' her?"

"Well, yeah..."

"Oli, go tell her yeh leavin'. I'll be there in a few minutes."

Oli rolled his eyes and hung up before walking back into her room. He slid his shoes on before sitting on the edge of the bed watching the girl sleep peacefully. She was pretty adorable he had to admit. He brought his hand to her cheek and leaned closer to her ear, "Mal..." He whispered and she stirred beneath his colorful hand.

"Love, I'm leavin'." He whispered his fingers brushing down her jaw.

"Ok. Be careful." She mumbled and he chuckled lightly before pressing his lips to her cheek, "I will. Go back ta sleep. See yeh lata."

She nodded snuggling back into her covers and he kissed her head before climbing from the bed. He let a sigh leave his lips as he walked out of her apartment. He didn't like the feeling now hanging in his chest. In fact, he refused to pay any attention to it. Sam had already arrived and he quickly hopped in the car in relief. Sam gave him a look and Oli groaned, "What? I told her I was leavin'. I have shit ta do."

"Whatever...she's a nice bird."

"Then by all means Sam, date her." He said seriously and Sam shook his head, "She clearly is interested in yeh."

"She shouldn't beh." He grumbled looking out the window. He didn't want her to. He wanted her to like anyone but him if he was being honest. He didn't need the stress of it nor did he want it.

Once at Drop Dead he changed clothes and brushed his teeth in the bathroom. It wasn't the first time he had to do this...

"Ello brotha!" Tom said happily and Oli rolled his eyes, "Why is everyone so damn cheerful this mornin'?"

"Why not?"

Oli shrugged falling into his chair, "I take it fings went well wif Vanessa?"

"Yep. We have a date tonight. She's propa brill. Then again, so is Malorie..." He said hinting around and Oli groaned, "I get it. Malorie is fit and brill, but neitha matta ta meh."

"Why won't yeh give her a chance? I fink yeh scared ta beh happy."

Oli rolled his eyes, "I am happy. I don't need someone else to complicate it."

"Whateva..." Tom mumbled before leaving the boy alone. Oli sighed in distress. Why couldn't people let him be?
♠ ♠ ♠
I knowww it's been a while since my last update, and for that I'm sorry. I can however forever promise a weekly update, some times more if I have time. :)

Thanks to everyone who commented. I usually list everyone, but I'm super tired and it's getting late, but you know who you are and I appreciate it! I also appreciate everyone who has subscribed because this story now has ten stars which is hella awesome! :)