The Stars Way Up In The Sky Are Leading My Way And I Don't Know Where Or Why

Keith's POV

Keith's POV

It was the most beautiful day I had ever seen. The ocean was so beautiful and the waves had never been so perfect. I had never felt so one with the water. Everything I attempted to do with my board I had accomplished, even the things I had never thought I would ever be able to do. I was unstoppable, I thought.
I spoke too soon. There was the biggest wave I have ever seen. It was rushing towards me and I had no time to get out of it's way. I lost my balance and flew off of my board. I could feel the string rip off of my ankle and then all I could see was the water getting closer and closer to my face, until I smacked it hard against the concrete like surface of the water.

I shook awake from my dream to find Neil and Ryan smacking my face with pillows.
"Wakey there Keith. We've gotta be gettin' ready to go." Neil said as I sat up showing them that I was awake so that they would stop hitting me.
"Funny boys, but know I'm gonna be gettin' you both." I said as I rubbed my eyes to help me see.
"Mmhmm, I'm sure you will. Now get dressed." Ryan said as they headed out of my hotel room so that I could change.

I looked over at the clock, 11:24 am. I sighed as I stepped out of my bed unto the old hotel carpet. The room was so dark. The shade was down. That's how I liked it, though. I loved the sun, but not when I first roll out of bed.

I made my way over to the shower. I took me a few tries to get the water to the warm temperature that I liked it, but once I did, I stepped in and let it soothe my sore muscles.
Today is the last day of our Celtic Thunder tour around the states. The months on the road had taken a toll on my body. I was happy to be ending the tour, but not so happy to be going back to "normal" life.

I feel like I have done so much, and yet so little at the same time. I have sold thousands of cd's world wide and sang in front of countless audiences. I am going to be making my own solo album later this year, and I have the best fans anyone could ask for, but it just felt like something was missing. Something wasn't right. It was like nothing I had done was worth anything. It was all meaningless. I have been thinking about this for a while now, and I just don't know what to do about it. Maybe I've lost my inspiration or something like that, but I knew that change needed to happen.

I was excited to get back home for the surf though. I have literally been dreaming about the surf there for a while, so as soon as I get back, I will be taking a surfing trip!

After realizing I had been thinking for way too long in the shower, I got out and get ready to go. I packed up my things and made my way down to the bus. As I got on, a lot of un-amused faces looked at me. They had obviously been waiting for me longer than they wanted to. I mumbled a sorry as I made my way to the back of the bus.

The bus drove us to our venue and we all set up for our last show on the tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, he's finally stepped in!
I know that the chapters are kinda short, but the next few will be longer!
Please comment/subscribe!
<3