Status: Hecho!

Falling From the Sky

Once

Andy had come to stand next to me, facing the mirror. I tried to keep my eyes down by scanning everything that lay on the counter in front oe me. But it was Andy; I couldn't do it. I looked at him in the mirror and found him already watching me. Big shock there.

"You're gorgeous," he said quietly, the words flowing from his mouth like silk.

"All this stuff they did," I said nevrvously as I looked back down at the counter. He turned to me quickly, bringing his hand to my cheek, automatically making my gaze meet his.

"No, you are always gorgeous, Leiken." The sound of my name made me twitched and my face grew hotter, no thanks to Andy's palm. "How could someone want to hurt you?" he barely whispered. I'm sure he hand't even meant to. I watched as tears brimmed his eyes and I almost lost it. How could Andy be this emotional? I'd never seen him like this. The last thing I ever thought was that it'd actually even be over me. But it was gone in a snap.

He'd taken a step back and looked at the hanger he held in his hand.

"This is your outfit... no shoes needed." he told me as I took the hanger from him. I avoided eye contact, and this time I wouldn't give into his force. He stood for a second, but I heard him move around again a second later.

"Watch your hair," he said and I quickly pulled it over a shoulder. He slipped something over my head and I looked down at the necklace that hung on my neck. It was Andy's new Black Veil Brides pendent.

"Keep that on," he whispered again and I nodded a single nod.

He'd crossed the room to the door so quickly I'd hardly missed it.

"Andy," I said quickly as I turned to his direction. He looked over at me, hand on the door knob. "I'm scared." I said as I squeezed the circular necklace in my hand. He smiled, laughing lightly.

I swear If I could see that face smile and hear that laugh every morning upon waking up, I'd be content with life.

"You don't have to be." he told me. And I believed him.

Once I'd put the dress that was in the bag on, I stopped looking in the mirror. Seeing the entire finished product they'd created out of me would psych me out and I planned to hold on to the courage I'd gotten from Andy as long as I could.

The dress was kind of like a sundress I guess. It was an off white color and the bottom had layers of all different fabric textures. Some peices were cut odd or had holes or bits missing. It looked almost antique or weathered, but still new.

The second I saw it I was in love. And I hate dresses. Sandra was the one who'd been sent to retrieve me. And I couldn't help but laugh nervously at her reaction. At first it was a mouth wide open 'OH MY GOD' kind of thing, but it shifted off into a head nod and a wide smile.

"Ooooh yeeeah, this is gonna be amazing!" she practically yelled at me. "Come on," she said grabbing my hand and pulling me out the door.

"Just don't be nervous." she told me as we approached a man standing next to small group of people who were messing with a camera. Sandra handed me off to him and he smiled down at me.

"What a pretty thing you are." he smirked kindly. Naturally I would've been like 'okay creeper, pop off' but I wasn't getting any freaky vibe from this guy. I smiled a little, mumbling a thanks. He explained to me that we'd start with something super easy and that hopefully it'd help me feel a little more comfortable. I stood on an orange x on the ground. I stared straight ahead of me at an open door at the other end of the building. There were a series of beeps and a camera began to circle me slowly. I took deep breaths as I concentrated on the sunlgiht out the door.

We did one more take like that, but during that shot I became aware of all the people staring at me. After that I lost count of the number of take we did. There were some that I had to shake my head and trhow my arms about, kind of like I was fighting something off or getting away from something. They also pulled out one of those tiny exercise trampolines. I jumped up and down and spun as I threw my arms out freely.

It was so hard to keep a striaght face while doing that. Afterwards, I had to run this way and that way, back and forth. In between all of this we took a break for lunch, where I wound up hanging out with Jinx and Ashley. I learned Andy and Jake had been going back and forth between their single live shots.

These two also freaked out about my appearance. Jinx broke out a camera towards the end and the three of us more or less had a photo shoot. We're ridiculous. We're corny. We love it.