Status: I hate how I wrote this. I might completely rewrite this someday.

Stone Cold

Deal

`"OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG-"

Lilliana had not yet recovered from discovering Vince in my closet.

"I think she's broken." Vince mumbled, shaking his head.

"Dumbass." I hissed.

"OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG-"

"Lilliana." I groaned. "Shut up."

"OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG-"

"Should I just... leave?" Vince tested.

"You probably should have never came here." I replied blankly.

"OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG-"

"Whatever. I'm here ice queen."

"Don't call me that."

"VinceVinceVinceVinceVinceVinceVinceVinceVinceVinceVinceVince-"

"Oh hey, she changed her tune." Vince sneered.

"Vince, could you please shut up for a moment?"

"Yes master."

I glared at Vince as I slapped my sister. She fell backwards and fell onto her back. After regaining her senses, she bounced up and threw herself in Vince's arms.

"Are you finally here to ask me to marry you?!" Lilliana said, excited.

"I'm afraid that I'd be asking the wrong Winter's girl if I asked you." Vince winked at me. I made it a point to roll my eyes.

"Awww. Come on, don't you want this?"

"Maybe if you had boobs." Vince poked her chest.

Lilliana immediatly jumped off Vince and covered her chest with her arms. "Dick!"

"Ooh, young girls shouldn't use such language."

Lilliana turned red. "Fuck you!"

"Do you need punished?" Vince teased.

I rolled my eyes as Lilliana stomped out of my room. I turned to Vince. "Why the hell are you here?"

Vince smirked. "You peek my intrest."

"Well I'm not interested."

"Ah, but you soon will be."

"In my nightmares." I hissed.

Vince smirked and pushed me onto my bed. "I can help you sleep."

"That's creepy as hell. Get off of me."

Vince sighed and rolled onto his back. "You still don't understand, huh."

"Understand what?"

Vince ran a hand through his dark hair, chocolate eyes boring into mine. "All of the girls at school, including that sister of yours, fawn over me."

"You stating that you're a man whore doesn't help me comprehend anything." I stated sarcastically.

Vince sighed, ignoring my comment. "Except you. You keep your distance. That's what I like about you."

"Vince, what are you trying to say?"

"I have a proposal."

"A proposal?"

Vince took my hand. "Girls stay away from you. Respect you, even. More or less are scared of you." His eyes locked on mine as he stroked my hair. "I want you to... pretend to be my girlfriend."

"You want me to what?!" I seethed, bolting upright. "Vince- I-"

"No, Lydia, you don't understand! These girls- especially that bitch Barbara- are vicious! I'm not asking you to really be my girlfriend... more like a body guard." Vince pleaded. "Please."

I glared at Vince as I mulled things over in my mind. Be his body guard? That sounded ridiculous, and at the same time... sounded interesting. "Alright," I said, "We have a deal."

Vince beamed.

I put my hands up. "On one condition."

Vince pulled me into a hug. "Anything!"

"Teach me how to be approachable."

Vince looked at me, questioning my condition.

"Believe it or not, it gets a little lonely when your only friend is a pretty boy."

Vince laughed a genuine laugh, one I've never heard from him before. "You're unteachable."

I smacked Vince. "Shut up!"

Vince threw on his usual smirk. "So we have a deal?"

I took his hand. "Deal."

Vince winked at me as he hopped out my window.

I could still feel his touch.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short... but... eh... XD Like? Sorry I haven't updated in forever.. it's just Summer has started and I wanted to relax before doing anything else.

XOXO
~Haley