Status: Completed!

Love Messes You Up

What Are We Gonna Do?!?!?!

Cameron's POV.

"What?!?!? But-but, how?! We used a condom!!!!!" I cry out in shock.

"I know! But I'm pregnant and and it can only be your kid 'cause we did have sex on my birthday and your the only one I've slept with in my entire life."

"How the fuck did you get pregnant though!?!? We-" She cuts me off.

"Yes, I know we use a condom, but they don't always work."

"This is NOT good!! What the Hell are we gonna tell Justin!?!?!" I scream as I start pulling at my hair. Hmm, I need a haircut...

"I don't know!!" She cries. I hug her tightly.

"Umm, Selena? I don't know if this is good if this is a good time, but I have another girlfriend." I say. I think she should know now.

"What!? Who?"

"Taylor Swift."

"What?" Ain't she dating Michael?" Her beautiful face wrinkles in confusion.

"Yes."

"Oh! So your dating Taylor behind everyones backs?"

"Yes. I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry? I'm also dating Justin. All is fair." She shrugs.

"Oh, uh, okay." I raise my eyebrows. I thought she would freak. Well, like she said: "All is fair."

"Justin!" She suddenly exclaims.

"What about him? He looks like a girl still but doesn't sound like one anymore. What about him?" I ask in confusion.

She hits my forehead. "Are you so shocked that your brain is scattered?"

"What?"

"Your gonna be a Dad, dummy." She hits my forehead again.

"Oh! Yeah, right! How the fuck did I forget about that?!!? I'm an idiot!!"

"No your not. So what are we going to do? I don't want to tell him I'm pregnant with your child."

"Oh God. To tell the truth, Sel, I really don't know. What if you tell him it's his kid?"

She shakes her head. "What if it looks like you?"

"True." I frown in thought.

"Ugga bugga." Sel says.

"What? Did you just say "Ugga bugga"?"

"Yes. Shut up so I can think."
**********
After four hours of non-stop thinking we still haven't thought of what we should do. Our brains are so fried now. And should we tell our parents? Here's a lesson: Never date someone who already has a girlfriend/boyfriend and sleep with them.

"Sel, I have to go. It's five and I promised my Mom I would be back for supper."

"Okay. Keep thinking!"

"I will." We quickly kiss and I head back home.
**********
I couldn't sleep that night. I just lay there in my bed desperately trying to think of what me and Selena are going to do.
**********
Zach's POV.

"For fucking sake, you fucking whore!!!! I wish you would just fucking disappear into nowhere!!" I yell into my phone.

"Aww, come on, Zachy, you know you want me back!"

"No, I don't, bitch!! What I do want is for you to be tortured to death!!" With that I angrily hang up. Why the fuck does Miley suddenly want me back? She was fine until a week ago when she continually started phoning me and begging for me back. Why can't Miley understand that I'm NEVER going back to her?!! I just want the fucking bitch to die!
♠ ♠ ♠
Please, Please, Please Subscribe! I'm Pratcially Down On My Knees Asking For Subscribers!!

Again with the short chapters!! I'm so sorry about that!! I promise I'm gonna try to start writing longer chapters like at the beginning! :)
So whadda think? Sel and Cam are in trouble and Miley wants Zach back! Whadda think will happen? Yey, I'm at chapter ten now!!
<3 :)