Status: Completed!

Love Messes You Up

Love Or Leave?

Zach's POV.

I march over to them and roughly pull them apart. 'WHAT THE FUCK, MILEY?!?!" I YELL.

"Zach! Hi! How ya doing today?" She tries to hug me but I shove her away.

"CUT THE BULLCRAP, MILEY!!!! I SAW YOU WITH YOUR TONGUE DOWN MICHAEL'S THROAT!!! WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING THAT?!?!?"

"Well, that's what you do with your boyfriend, isn't it?"

"I FUCKING CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!!!! WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT!?!? WHAT ABOUT OUR MARRIAGE?!?!? WHAT ABOUT OUR KIDS!?!? WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU RUINING OUR LIVES!?!?"

She tries to run but I grab her arm and slam her against a brick building. She glances at Michael who's sitting there, starring of into space. I know he's not gonna try to run so I'll deal with him later. "Bitch, you're not leaving until I know why you fucking did this!!!!" I hiss at Miley.

"I just had so much stress in my life! I needed to get away from it!! So I went to Mickey!" Miley yells.

Before I can reply I hear a soft "No." from Michael. I tighten my grip on Miley's arm and turn around. ""No" what, Michael?" I ask.

"We've never kissed or anything, I was just sitting here thinking of me and Taylor when she walked up to me. I simply said "Hi." to her and then she was suddenly making out with me!"

"Miley, is this true?" I ask facing her again.

"Umm..." She says nervously.

"For the past six monthsish I've seen her randomly make out with random guys all over town." Michael interrupts.

"Do you have proof?" I ask facing him again.

He nods and walks over. He digs around in his pocket then hands me cell phone. "I thought I should take pictures of it." He says.

I take his phone and look at it. Sure enough there's pictures of Miley kissing random guys all over town. "So your telling the truth, Michael." I say quietly. I'm so shocked Miley would do this.

Michael nods. "I would never do that to you. And I love Tay too much to cheat on her."

I nod and hand him is phone. Wow. I can't believe that slut!. I slam Miley against the building again. "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THIS, MILEY?!?!?" I'm yelling again and my temper is rising, though I didn't know I could be more mad.

"You're the first guy I've dated. Before you, I could go around kissing whoever I felt like. And now with my life going so fast - being married, having six kids, quitting my job - I just wanted to go back and be young again! But now I realize that I'm happy with you and our perfect lives! I'm so, so sorry, Zach! I know that I've ruined our perfect marriage but I truly do regret it! love you Zach! I really do! Even though what I did was wrong and stupid and wrong, I really hope you can forgive me and we can be happy again. I'm so sorry!" Miley's crying a ocean now.

I don't know what to do. She really does seem sorry and I really love her. But if she truly loves me she would never have done what she did. I know we're all not perfect and we all make mistakes but this is a big mistake. Should I forgive Miley or should we divorce and go our own ways? And what about the kids? I don't want their lives to be ruined if we divorce, even though they're still babies. And who would get custody of them if we divorce? Probably her, but I don't think she deserves them. What should I do??
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, in this story Zach is the only boyfriend Miley's had. I caved. I didn't get the five subscribers that I wanted :( but I just had to upload this chapter! I also wrote down two more chapters so I MIGHT upload the next chapter tomorrow. This story is only beginning, there's a whole lot more drama to come!! :D Sorry that this chapter is kinda on the short side.
BUT PLEASE GUYS, I NEED MORE SUBSCRIBERS FOR THIS STORY SO CLICK THAT SUBSCRIBE BUTTON!! <3

Any thoughts?