Haunted

It's your fault

“I hate this place,” I tell her.

“I know, but that’s not gonna change anything. We should just leave.” she says

“If it weren’t for you, I’d still be with those whom I love. I wouldn’t have hurt them. I wouldn’t be stuck in this horrid place.” I spit at her.

She smiles that evil smile of hers. “To get rid of me, you’d have to get rid of yourself.”

“Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!” I scream at top of my lungs.

“Nothing you say or do is gonna make me go away, dear. I’ve told you many times before. And besides, you don’t even want me gone. You like me being next to you every day. I help you.”

“No you don’t!” I tell her, pushing her to the ground. “You just make me think that everyone’s against me. Even when I know they love me!”

“They don’t love you. No one does, and you know it.” she laughs.

I start kicking her, and she laughs harder. I throw myself at her, trying to strangle her, screaming at top of my lungs again for her to shut up.

“Here they come again. I’ll see you later, babe,” she says, winking.

Two doctors come into my room and pull me away from her, making me sit on my bed. She just sits cross-legged on the floor like nothing had happened, and watches me. The doctors put a needle in my neck, and lay me down in the bed.

I can still see her, amusement is in her face. I feel myself drifting to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is, first chapter of what Isa thinks it's a great story.
It's sorta short, but I like it a lot. Hope you enjoy!
<333