Haunted

Wake Up, Think Fast

“Hey Leanne, wake up, dear,” I hear Amy saying.

I look around, and I see the same room I’ve been in for three months. I’m in the mental hospital. They’ve kept me here, in solitary confinement, because I was too dangerous, too aggressive.

“What do you want?” I ask her. She’s once again sitting on the floor, right in front of me, looking at me with her big hazel eyes.

“I just wanted to tell you the news! Since you haven’t been as aggressive with me for about a month now, they’re changing you from this horrid room, to another one. And I think we’re gonna have a roommate!” she said excitedly.

“Really? Great. I bet you’ve been bored out of your mind without being able to play with my mind while I’m around other people.” I say, looking at her with deep disgust.

“Only a bit. You never cease to amuse me, though,” she laughs again.

“So when did you hear this?” I ask her.

“Last night, while you slept. I was watching you, and a pair of doctors came in, and said it.” She stood up and looked out the small window thing the room had. “Oh, here they come!”

A nurse and a doctor entered the room.

“Hi, Ms. Franco. We have good news. Since you’re not so aggressive anymore, we’re changing you to another room. You’ll have a roommate, and you’ll get more freedom.” the doctor said. I nodded, looking at the doctor and trying not to look at Amy.

She was pacing the room, with a grin on her face, talking about how much fun we would have now. Then she came and sat down next to me.

Once he was finished talking, the doctor told me to follow him. I stood up, Amy right behind me, and followed him, just as Amy linked her arm to mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Last chapter is a recurrent dream, so it doesn't mean Leanne was asleep for over a month or something. Just thought I'd clear that up...
Anyway... comment please! :D Feedback is always lovely!
Love to Evee and Rinni!