Status: This is slowly being written. If you comment, I write another chapter.

Friends Before Lovers

.3

“You’re very welcome,” he smiled, happy that I wasn’t angry with him for buying my food. I grinned a little and grabbed his hand in mine.

“About fucking time you guys,” Johnny snatched the energy drink from Zacky’s outstretched hand, we had let go of each other’s hands at the door and I walked in ahead of Zacky. I sat down beside Brian and winked at him as I held up another pop tart.

“Ugh, you bitch you’re going to make me fat like Zacky,” he snatched at the pop tart I held out for him but I jerked it back at that comment.

“That is not nice, apologize to Zacky. He isn’t fat, I think he’s skinnier than you, fatass,” I snapped looking at Brian deadly before glancing at Zacky, who stood by the door munching on funyuns at eight in the morning with a goofy grin on his face, that didn’t help my cause.

“You think he’s skinnier than me? I’m the sexy one, goddamn it!” Brian smacked the leather seat playfully but I think his feelings were actually a bit bruised.

“No, I think Matt qualifies as the sexy one. Your pretty,” I shrugged my shoulders and took a bite of the pop tart I intended on eating.

“You think Matt’s sexy? Oh, you wanna bone Matt,” Brian sung as he humped the air on the couch, I grimaced and sat back with a grunt.

“Your disgustingly male,” I rolled my eyes. “But yes I think Matt is sexy, I think you all have a certain sexy quality, it just takes a bit of beer to get it out.”

“Oh, so you think we’re all sexually attractive?” Jimmy asked wiggling his eyebrows; he had walked in mid-conversation and was slightly confused at first. He asked Zacky to elaborate and was caught up by now.

“Well no offense, not all of you are my type but I wouldn’t completely disregard any of you if I was drunk and horny,” I shrugged again, feeling like I had dug myself a grave and I was still digging.

“Are you sexually attracted to me?” Zacky asked, making everyone stop in the room. We had been in this situation before and it ended up with me blowing my top and nearly leveling the building but I think I can honestly say I did more damage now than I did then.

“Of course I am, why wouldn’t I be? Your hot,” I answered truthfully, taking another bite of my pop tart. Poor Brian was sprayed with energy drink when Johnny got choked and coughed it out from beside him. I wiped my leg where I got a little on me but Brian was showered with it.

“What the fuck? Did I just enter the twilight zone or something?” Johnny asked, holding his hands out as if to stop the room from spinning, he walked over to Zacky and stood in front of him as if blocking him from my view. “Time out! I need a break; this has blown my fucking mind.”

“What? I just answered his question. Act like it’s the fucking end of the world,” I grumbled, watching Brian wipe the spit and drink off his face with his shirt.

“Shut up man,” Zacky pushed Johnny with a laugh and I giggled when Johnny stumbled over somebodies shoes that were tucked against the wall.

“Acelin?” Matt leaned in the doorway, looking around the room until he spotted me. “Hey, Beth said to come over to her house after you leave, she wants to apologize for this morning.”

“Why didn’t she call me to tell me that?” I smirked, knowing that poor Matt did all her dirty work.

“Because she likes making my life hell,” he answered with a sigh as he walked in and plopped down beside me. “Two hours, I had to listen to her rant about you for two hours this morning.”

“I apologize,” I patted his hand and leaned against his shoulder. “We’ll work it out, ignore her next time.”

“So I can be the next cause for her frustrations, fuck that,” Matt scoffed as he laid his head on mine. That is one of the perks of being best friends with guys, your whole life. They act like big softies around you and to nobody else. “I’m sorry everyone’s hassling you.”

“I’ll live, thanks Matt,” I kissed his cheek and snuggled into his side as Jimmy went into the sound booth, Matt moved me back as he stood up to go help produce Jimmy’s wild ass beats. I would have fallen against the couch arm had Zacky not took Matt’s place in an instant. I felt Brian freeze beside me, like he was afraid to move. “Am I really that hostile?”

“Yeah I think so,” Zacky chuckled as I wrapped my arms around his tattooed arm and laid my head on his shoulder. I rolled my eyes before I closed them, hoping that I could get some sleep before Larry put me to work.

“Mylo, honey we’re going to lunch come on,” Larry woke me up, I glanced up and seen that Zacky was just waking up too. I yawned and stood up with him.

“Where we going?” I asked grabbing the hand Zacky held out to help me stand up. I didn’t let go and Larry pretended not to notice but I saw the raise in his eyebrows.

“Café Strange, Beth and Benny are cooking at the house so come on,” Larry responded again, he loved Beth’s cooking, seeing as she was a chef after all, she did some pretty amazing things with ordinary food.

It wasn’t ten minutes later and the van door was slung open by Johnny as Matt just about fell out trying to run from me, he was laughing the whole while. “Matthew fucking Sanders, when you stop running I’m going to kick your ass!” I screamed and didn’t even attempt to run after him, I’m way to lazy for that shit. I glanced around and narrowed my eyes at Beth’s stuck up neighboring vintage clothes shop openers looked at me in disgust. “Take a fucking picture it last longer-“

I was interrupted by Zacky walked over, grabbing my arm and pulling me along to the house. I grumbled about him being a major killjoy, he chuckled and kept on leading me towards the backyard where Beth and Benny were barbequing. “Hello my rejects from hell,” Beth greeted us with her spatula waving a hello and her apron swinging as she walked from the grill to the patio table.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys like it. I'm sorry I haven't posted for awhile, been real busy at work. Feel free to comment and give me ideas!

Thank you so much!

Image