We Can Dance in Death Tonight

Waste Myself.

I heard the door open so I stopped playing.

"hey baby" he whispered, I heard him walking closer to me, his arms gently wrapping their way around my waist. I turned to kiss him.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed, he backed away and giggled. "why are you laughing?"

"you don't like it?" he became sad, I felt bad.

"baby, I loved your hair! I just have to get used to it, don't worry" I smiled, kissing him. he shaved his hair into a mohawk.

"i'll let you continue, I'll be upstairs with everyone" he kissed me again and left. the tv beeped and I accepted the call.

"hey Corey" I smiled.

"my girl Sam! I need you to do me a huge favor!" he smiled.

-TJ
I took in a deep breathe and walked inside. basically everyone was in the living room, only the girls missing.

"where's Ab, Sam and Shay?" I asked.

"Sam's downstairs writing, and Shay and Abbey are in the kitchen" Allie answered, no one really looking at me.

I walked upstairs and looked into the kitchen, two of the best girls I knew were dancing, literally, around in the kitchen, making dinner. I walked in and grabbed both of their hands, twirling them. their giggles filled the room. I hugged Shay first.

"I love you ShayAnne" I whispered to her, kissing her cheek.

"I love you too TJ" she smiled. I let go and hugged Abbey.

"you're the best sister a guy could ask for Abigail, I love you" I told her, kissing her forehead.

"awh Thorn Jingle!" she joked.

I went back into the living room, hugging the guys, they all questioned me, but I never answered them.

"Sam's downstairs?" I asked.

"yeah, but she was on a video call when I left" Balz told me. I just nodded, taking my chances anyway. I walked downstairs.

"yeah Corey, no problem. I'll call you soon, bye!" she smiled, Corey Taylor's face disappeared off the screen.

"Slipknot?" I asked, she smiled and nodded.

-Sam-
"what's up TJ?" she asked, twirling around and grabbing the acoustic set by her feet. I grabbed the closest chair.

"I'm leaving" I told her. she stared at me. "my girl is pregnant and I just need a little more money. so I'm touring as a bassist for Escape The Fate"

"you're leaving us?" I asked. he nodded. "how could you do this TJ? not only to the guys but us? the girls"

"I need to think about myself and the baby right now. nothing else is important" he snapped.

"you belong here TJ. not with those assholes" I snapped right back.

"they aren't assholes, they're my friends!"

"yeah TJ, they were mine at one point too. but they betrayed me and Ronnie. Craig is a huge asshole"

"no one fucking cares about that murderer, Sam. I'm sorry, I love you and you're my best friend, but this needs to be done. I'll talk to you soon"

he hugged me and kissed my forehead than walked up the stairs. I went after him. by the time I reached the front door, he was by his car already.

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS TJ! IT ISN'T RIGHT!" I screamed, he closed his door and drove off. I slammed the front door.

"whoa babe, what's wrong?" Ryan asked. I stared at them all.

"how are all of you okay with this? you're lead guitarist just left to go play with ETF and you're all sitting her so calmly" I mumbled.

"TJ DID WHAT?!" Angelo and Chris screamed at the same time.

"wait....he didn't even tell you guys?" I asked.

"fuck no he didn't! that's why he was hugging us and saying bye!" Balz yelled.

"I thought he was saying bye because he was going to be with that chick for awhile" Ricky commented.

"no, he fucking left to go play bass in Escape The Fate. with those fucking traitor assholes" I cringed.

"I can't believe him" Abbey whispered. I pulled out my phone and dialed Monte's number. I haven't called this number since Ronnie was put away.

"you listen here Monte Brian, you tell Thomas to call me as soon as he lands from that fucking plan. how fucking dare you persuade him into doing this when he has a fucking family and a life back here. he as already in a band you fuck!"

"whoa, Sam, I didn't persuade him to do anything. this is all his and Craig's shit. Robert and I found out a few days ago. look, i'm sorry he left his band and his home, but it was his decision, but i'll tell him to call you" he hung up.

"fuck, we leave in a week and a half, whose going to fill in?!" Ricky asked.

"well, I have someone in mind, but you'd have to be guitarist Rick. you down?" Chris said.

"yeah, sure" Ricky just mumbled. "who?"

Angelo, Josh and Ryan looked at me. Chris and Ricky caught on and looked at me also.

"no way, bass is my worst feature. I'm sorry, and I love you guys, but that's not happening" I said. "if we don't find someone, than i'll do it"

"Devin" Angelo mumbled.
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N: I don't hate the guys of ETF.

also, comments would be nice(: thanks for reading guys..