We Can Dance in Death Tonight

The Heart Never Lies

"GI!" I screamed, running up to her and hugging her tightly. Shay did the same.

"oh my god, I've missed you nuts! and whose are these gentlemen?" she asked, looking at the boys. I walked over to Josh and wrapped my arm around his waist.

"this is my boyfriend Josh. and that's Shay's boyfriend, Ricky" I said "boys, this is Giovanna, our beautiful best british friend"

"its nice to meet you!" Josh smiled, shaking her hand. Ricky waved "pardon him, he's a bit shy"

"so do the boys know?" I asked, she shook her head no.

"they have absolutely no idea. they've been at the area all day, I told them I'd be a wee late that I had some wedding things to take care of, which I already did. so let's get you guys back to the house so you can put your stuff down and change and we'll be on our way!"

"oh my god its Balz and Ricky from MIW!" a girl screamed. I sighed, letting go of Josh and walking ahead with Shay and GI. We found the carousel and grabbed our bags. they boys finally caught up to us.

"sorry babe" Josh whispered, I just shook my head and followed Gi to her car. we drove home and I stared out the window. I missed London so much. we pulled up to the house, it was just as it was the last time we were here.

"Shay, you'll be staying in the spare upstairs. Sam, your in the one by the kitchen. I'm going to change really fast" she walked up the stairs, Shay and Ricky following them. Balz followed me.

"why are you mad at me? you know how it is to be famous" he spit.

"I'm not mad Josh. I know you're in a band and all, it just gets on my nerves so easily because we can't go out without one of us being stopped. I brought you here because I wanted to spend time with my boyfriend. not my boyfriend and every fan of ours in England. and I know that sounds bad but I couldn't care right now"

he giggled, walking toward me and wrapping his arms around me. he leaned down and kissed me. "don't worry babe, I understand"

as he got changed, I dug out my black skinnies, knee high boots, white tank and leather jacket. I fixed up my makeup a little and quickly touched up my hair with the straightener. Josh just had on his usual attire.

"I love when you wear heels, I don't have to lean down so much!" he giggled, I playfully smacked him, leaning in and kissing him. "you look absolutely gorgeous, as always" I bit my lip.

We got back into the car and drove to the arena, grabbing our passes from Fletch. the guys we're just getting ready to go on. Gi ran to the dressing room to say good luck as we hid away. Once they were on stage, we moved to the side, in the shadows so they couldn't exactly see us yet.

"oh by the way Sam, I forgot to tell you. you're singing tonight. the guys and I we're talking about the new record, and they were going to ask you to sing on it. they miss you, so I think it'll be great if you sang tonight" Fletch blurted out.

"what am I singing?" I asked.

"the next song. Tranny. you're favorite. Just go out when Doug's supposed to sing!" he smiled.

"you know me all too well Fletchy" I laughed.

I hadn't noticed I began to shake. Josh grabbed my hand and smiled.

"you'll be absolutely amazing baby. kill it out there" he kissed me. Fletch handed me the mic and I heard them start. Tom sang his part, Danny and Dougie joining.

"people marching to the drums, every bodies having fun to the sound of love. ugly is the word we're on, if i'm right than prove me wrong, i'm stunned! to find a place we belong!" I sang as I walked out.

the four of them looked at me, Dougie running over and hugging me. As Tom sang again, Danny hugged me. I blew a kiss to Harry and waited for Danny to start singing to hug Tom. I stood on stage and sang with them.

"our beautiful best friend Sammy everyone!" Tom yelled into the mic after the song finished. I waved to Shay and she walked out.

"OH MY GOD MY AMERICAN FRIENDS ARE BACK I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!" Dougie screamed.

"sorry everyone, we haven't seen our good mates in a while, we're just excited" Danny explained.

we got off stage and let them finish. While we waited for them to do their quick meet and greet, we went to the dressing room.

"fuck I miss England" I mumbled. I sat on Josh's lap.

"it misses you too!" Harry smiled, walking in. I jumped up and wrapped my arms around him. he twirled me. "oh loves, that was a great surprise!"

I hugged Danny, Tom and Dougie again. Dougie not letting go of me for awhile. I sat back with Josh.

"OH MY GOD YOU'RE ENGAGED!" Tom screamed. I looked at my finger and laughed.

"no, love. I'm not. it's a promise ring, this is my boyfriend Josh. he gave it to me" I smiled "Josh, Ricky, that's Dougie, Danny, Harry, and Tom"

"nice to meet you guys!" Ricky smiled.

"speaking of engagements, WE NEVER GOT INVITED TO YOURS!" Shay screamed.

"YEAH!" I yelled back, throwing a pillow at Tom.

"oh shut your pie hole, you two know you're invited" Gi laughed "bring the boys too, and Abbey! where is Abbey?"

"she's at home with her husband" I smiled.

"she didn't invite us to the wedding?!" Dougie asked.

"no, she did, we were on tour mate" Danny explained. "but theres always going to be Shay and Sammy's" he winked.

"not anytime soon" I laughed, Shay just stayed quiet "Shay?"

"we'll, we've been talking about it. we don't know yet" Ricky mumbled.

"come on, let's get home. I'm knackered" Tom said.

"you're...what?" Josh asked, I giggled.

"it means tired babe" I told him, he just nodded. "you'll get used to it"

once arrived back to the house, we all put on pjs and sat around in the living room. I was playing with Tom's acoustic.

"come on, play us a song!" Harry encouraged.

"Home? All About or Falling?" I asked Tom.

"Heart!" he nodded. he grabbed Danny's acoustic and we both began to strum along. Gi ran and played the piano

I let Tom sing his own parts, I sang Danny's. I looked down but gradually looked up at Josh. We stayed up most of the night playing old songs and listening to what the boys were writing.

"so tell us about yourselves" Harry smiled, looking at Ricky and Josh. Ricky just nodded to him. I giggled.

"uh we're both 23, we don't drink and we're drug free. uh we're in a band called Motionless In White. we're from Pennsylvania. we're completely different from your music" he laughed. "I really don't know what else to say, I mean, we're in a band with our best friends, just as you guys are"

"play us a song!" Gi encouraged. I laughed.

"uh, I guess City Lights would be best" he looked at Ricky, he looked at me.

"sing it with me?" he asked, I nodded. I played it on my phone, hearing Ricky's soft voice sing along. I sat there and waited, singing 'we are all alone!' since Ricky wasn't that great at screaming. as soon as we finished, everyone looked at me.

"what?" I asked.

"when the fuck did you learn to scream?" Josh asked.

"I don't know, awhile ago" I laughed. I saw a twinkle in his eye. After a little while more, we all went to bed.

A few days had past and we were coming to an end of our time in England. Josh and I walked around London all day yesterday, finally getting some time to ourselves.

"you and Doug are hilarious with each other" he giggled.

"yeah, I love my Dougwash" I laughed.

I went downstairs and help Gi make lunch. we we're leaving tomorrow night, and I was beginning to get really sad.

"don't worry, Love. you'll be back for the wedding" she smiled.

after lunch, Ricky and Josh both disappeared to the rooms while Shay and I spent our last hours with the boys. I heard them walking down the stairs an hour later with all our bags in their hands.

"what's going on? we don't leave till tomorrow" I mumbled.

"we're taking you somewhere. its a surprise. the guys helped us set it up. so say goodbye cause we're leaving right from there" Josh said. I stared at him. he was taking me away from my friends unexpectedly.

everyone got up and stared at Shay and I still sitting.

"come on, my loves. we'll see you soon" Danny smiled, pulling me up. he kissed my cheek and hugged me tight. "stay safe, I love you!"

"I love you too Danny" I squeezed. Harry grabbed onto me and twirled me as he always did "I love you Harry!"

"be safe, love! I love you more" he kissed my hand. I giggled. Tom hugged tightly, just telling me he loved me. I hugged Gi, thanking her for everything. Dougie stood there alone, and I slowly walked over to him. he pulled me in and hugged me tightly.

"I miss you" he whispered. "come see us more often, or we'll come to America. or we'll fucking skype or something. I don't want to go that long without seeing your pretty face! I love you Sammy Wammy!" he kissed my forehead "be careful"

"I love you more Captain Doug Wash" he didn't want to let go and either did it. but we did and we got into the limo waiting out front.

I waved by until I could no longer see the house. I leaned into Josh, he wrapped his arm around me.

"where are we going?" I asked. he giggled.

"its a surprise. believe me, you two will love it" Ricky smiled. "now, headphones and blindfolds on please. you can't see anything!"

I leaned into Josh and fell asleep. he shook me when the limo stopped, taking out one headphone to tell me we were there. I heard him talking to someone, asking him to take the bags up. he suddenly lifted me up and carried me. I couldn't hear or see anything until he opened a door and I felt the cool breeze on my face. he set me on my feet and took out the headphones.

"are you ready, my love?" he asked, I nodded. he turned me around a little and took off the blindfold. I stared at the Effle Tower.

"oh my god" I breathed. "we're in Paris"

"when we picked up Ab and Chris, I saw a twinkle in your eye, like you wanted to go. so I figured, we were close anyway. so the guys helped me set everything up. happy three months baby, I love you" he whispered. I turned around and hugged him.

"I love you so much" I kissed him.

neither of us broke the kiss, it gained in passion and soon enough I was pushing him into the room and taking off his clothes. he wasn't slow on removing mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
if you don't know McFly, they're a british pop band. listen to them! (:

I'm sorry for the long wait! thank you all for reading still!

I saw Motionless last night, absolutely amazing! such a great show. I met Allie, but unfortunately, I didn't get to meet the guys ):