Status: Just getting started :)

I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Enough Is Enough

Gerard

I watched from the corner of my eye as the Jocks surrounded Frank, who had been sitting alone on the bench. He looked nervous, terror flooding his hazel eyes. It reminded me of the terror he had shown yesterday, as I cut his arm open. I shuddered at the thought.

"Gerard? What do you think?" I heard Mikey ask, as his voice floated above my thoughts.

"I, uhhr," I stammered.

"Have you been listening to me Gerard?" He asked, his tone some what more serious, his left eye brow was raised and his pale arms crossed.

I shook my head silently, and heard him sigh. "Sorry Mikes, I've been thinking about something." I admitted, my eyes wandered slightly over to Frank, who was still cowering away from the Jocks. They quickly snapped back to Mikey when he spoke again.

"It's okay. Is it the same thing that has caused you to be so quiet and withdrawn all of yesterday evening and today?" He questioned more, sliding into Bob's lap, when he saw that it was free.

I shrugged, but stayed silent. I needed to tell him what happened, what I have done, but I'm scared to. I don't want to upset him.

"I will get this out of you Gerard, so be prepared for an interrogation when I we get home." I nodded to this and he sighed again and turned to continue his conversation with Bob.

I decided to turn my attention to Frank again, and move my body around so that I could look at him with less effort required. A large Jock had Frank pinned down against the tile of the middle step, and the group behind him were laughing and snickering softly. I felt anger well up inside me, like a wave crashing onto a beach, knowing that my eyes were turning black. I clenched my fists to stop from punching the table.

I saw the Jock raise his fist and I was about to leap up and help, then I stopped and thought. Should I interfere? Frank doesn't really want to see me at all, and he has every right to think that . One half of my brain argued. But he's a fertile, and no fertile should be beaten up. The other half argued. I was having a small battle in my head, and no decision had been made.

Then a Jocks balled fist, hit Franks pale cheek, another to his stomach, another. That was it. I jumped up off the table with such force, that Mikey out of Bobs lap.

"Gerard, where are you going now?" He asked, a little shocked.

"You'll see Mikey," I spat in anger, stalking my way across the canteen.

I reached Frank in little under 30 seconds, after I had navigated my way through the canteen, eyes burning black. He was lying face up in the foetal position, trying to protect himself. The Jocks still surrounded him, they hadn't noticed my presence, yet.

I reached out a pale hand and grabbed the shoulder of one of the Jocks who was punching Frank's face. I dragged him back, out of the group, getting the attention of the rest of the rabble. As they turned to face me, blocking Frank from my view, their expressions froze in fear and each seemed to loose 2 inches in height.

I smirked at this, but that was soon replace, as a snarl erupted through my lips. "What do you think you're doing?" I snapped at a Jock, who looked as his he could be the leader, his eyes grew wide.

"We w-were j-just sorting Frank out." He stammered, looking away from me, not into my dark eyes.

"Why would you do that?" I asked with a growl, I was growing inpatient with the human scum.

"Because he's a stupid, ugly, fag, who needs to have it beaten out of him." He replied, a little more confidently, earning a few mumbles of agreement from the rest of the group.

"Do you know what Frank here is?" I asked with a hiss.

"A fag?"
"An emo?"
"Worthless?"
"Piece of shit?"

"No." I replied to all of the group, who looked back at me in fear but in confusion too. "He's a vampire, and not just any vampire. He's a fertile vampire." I snarled, showing sharp incisors.

The Jocks faces all paled hilariously.

"No one hurts a fertile vampire and gets away with it. Now I'm going to count down from 3. If you would do it now, but I need to care for this poor fertile." The Jocks looked a little relived at this. aren't out of this canteen by then, then I will rip your disgusting heads off one by one. I "But don't worry, I have memorised your faces, you'll get what's coming to you." I spat, they looked on in horror. "Three," I spoke softly, clearly enjoying this. "Two," I whispered as they all scrambled from the door. "One,". I looked around to see the space by the door cleared, I smirked.

My gaze drifted to Frank, who still lay face up on the tiles. His cheek was bruised and there was a trickle of blood coming from the side of his mouth, as it hung open, struggling to suck in air to breath normally. I stepped closer to him.

"Frank," I spoke softly, almost inaudibly, nervous about his reaction.

"Gerard?" He murmured sadly. "Is that you?"

"Yeah." I said awkwardly. "I'm sorry they laid a finger on you Frank."

He shook his head slightly. "It's normal, I get beaten up everyday." He admitted shyly, with a slight shudder.

"Not anyone you won't. No fertile deserves what you go through." I promised. He nodded again. I scooped his tiny frame up into my arms, trying to ignore as he flinched away from me. "Let's get you cleaned up." I stated, as I carried him carefully from the canteen and down the hallway to the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY, more updates :D How is everyone?
Please, please, please. if you're normally a silent reader, I'd love to know what you think. Criticism is welcomed with open arms.
Hope you enjoy this chapter? Hero Gerard, I guess. I'mma write the next chapter in a few hours, be ready everyone.
ALSO thank you to all my wonderful commenters. That's
-XxDemented_SoulxX
-loser 'n proud
-wednesday addams.
-pplz123456789pplz
-Mayhem17-_-
-rosayello
-meansomething

Thank you to everyone on that list. Hopefully it will grow for next time. (hint hint)
-D