Status: Just getting started :)

I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Talking Should Be A Sport

Gerard

I beckoned Frank over, studying him closely as he shuffled closer, keeping his head angled towards the floor below.

"Gerard?" I heard Mikey say. "Where did you run off to a few minutes ago, is my presence not enou- Oh who's this?" He stopped himself mid-sentence, swivelling on Bob's lap so he could look at me properly.

"That's kinda' where I went Mikes." I stated, "Everyone this is Frank." I said, almost proudly, towards the small group of vampires around the table. Frank looked up slightly, before blushing and looking back down again, his normally pale cheeks, rosy.

"Frank this is Andy and Ashley his mate, Ray, Pete, Patrick and Bob." I explained, gesturing to each of the vampires who was watching him intently. He raised his hand a little, giving a small wave.

"What about me?" Mikey demanded from Bob's lap as he put on a fake scowl. "Gee-tard, you forgot me." He huffed.

"I was just getting there Mikes. Frank this is Mi-" I started, before Mikey jumped down from Bob's lap, onto the tiles and took a step forward.

"Hey Frank, I'm Mikey, Gerards younger, betting looking brother." He greeted Frank in typical Mikey fashion, as I rolled my eyes. "It's very nice to meet you." He continued at a fast pace, extending his hand for Frank shake. When Frank shied away from his outstretched limb he smiled comfortingly. "There's no need to be nervous Frank, I'm not going to hurt you." He chuckled. I felt guilt rising in my chest, because that's exactly what I did do.

Frank looked up a little and took Mikeys hand to shake. His eyes grew wide however, when Mikey used his grip to pull Frank towards the table, instead of shaking it like normal greeting. He pulled Frank into a spare seat next to him and began to talk at a high frequency yet again.

"So Frank, tell me about you. I want to know anything, how old are you? Do you play an instrument? What's your favourite colour?. Personally, for me it depends on the mood I'm in. For example, I'm feeling quite happy today, so I would say yellow. But last Monday I had a cold and so it was more a blue. Then last month it was purple. I like purple." He explained quickly, ignoring the stares of the other vampires around the table. Frank gulped and looked at Mikey shyly.

"It's okay Frank, maybe we can try another question to get you started? What's your favourite blood type? Mines O negative, but then again last week it was AB+. Oh how about your family? What's your family like?" He asked, using elaborate hand gestures as all the other vampires turned away and started their own conversation. Frank flinched a little at the last question.

"Mikey, will you please calm down, I think Frank thinks you're a little odd, lets not make that a last impression, shall we?" I chuckled a little, trying to avoid Frank having to talk about his family to Mikey.

"Aww Gerard, no fair." Mikey pouted a little. "I wanted to find out what his favourite colour is. Then I can record it in my colour collection chart and th-"

"Mikey." Bob warned, his head swivelling around to face me and Frank. he put his hand over Mikey's moving mouth to silence him. "Sorry Gerard, Frank. Mikey's a little hyper today." Mikey pouted at this, but fell silent.

I turned my attention back to Frank, who was sitting at the table between me and Mikey staring nervously. "It's fine Frank," I whispered in his ear. "They'll like you." I added giving him a comforting glance.

"So Frank," Ashley began, turning towards Frank quickly. "Have you been at the school long? I haven't seen you around before."

Frank shifted his weight before speaking: "Well I've been at this school since I started in freshman year, but I missed the first week of school this year." He explained, eyes fixed on Ashley.

"That's why then." Ashley replied. "Were you ill?"

"Uhhr, no." Frank stalled. "I just wasn't around." He shrugged and I raised an eyebrow. Despite this, Ashley seemed to deem his answer as acceptable because he moved on from the subject.

"So what's your last name Frank? I might know your family." He asked politely. "Wait let's just ask: What's your full name? Do you have one of those cool middle names?" He asked with a giggle.

"My surname is Iero and my full name is Franklin Anthony Iero Junior." He replied timidly.

"Aww man, your name is really cool. It sounds so grand." Ashley giggle again. "Mines just Ashley Dennis Purdy." He continued. "It's rubbish!"

"I like it baby." Andy spoke up, giving Ashley a peck on the lips.

"Thank you Andy-bear." He giggled a little.

"So Frank, do you want to come back me and Gerards house after school? We're all gonna' be there." Mikey asked suddenly, a little calmer.

I felt Frank freeze at the mention of that house. "I uhhr, I have to go to work tonight, sorry." He replied.

"Oh, that's too bad. Why do you work? I don't know any other teenager fertiles that work." Mikey asked him.

"I need the money." He stated slowly, not giving anything away, but I knew the truth.

"Oh okay, Where do you work?" Mikey continued to fire questions at Frank, who seemed a little more relaxed.

"Behind the bar at a local club." He answered.

"Interesting. Is it a vampire bar?" Mikey asked. I knew he wanted to ask why a innocent fertile, such as Frank could be working in such a job. But luckily he restrained himself, knowing his basic manners.

"Well it's a mixed species bar. But I think there's a vampire only lounge too." Frank said. ]

"You think? Don't you work in the vampire bit?" Patrick spoke up. "I know I would."

"I really needed the job." Frank openly lied, but everyone bought it.

"Hey Frank, it's a club, so I'm sure the bar doesn't open 'till around 8pm. We get outta' school at 3:30, so you can come over for a while. I can get Gee-tard here to drop you home." Mikey explained excitedly, pointing at me.

"I don't want to intrude." Frank replied timidly.

"You wouldn't be. I want you there. So please come. It'll be fun." He suggested. Frank sighed a little and nodded. "Fantastic, we always meet by the main gate at 3:35, so that will apply this afternoon. Frank nodded again.

Then the bell rang.

"What class do you have Frank?" Ashley asked.

"Music." Frank replied with a smile, sending butterflies erupting around my stomach. "You?"

"Food Ed." He grimaced. "But think Ray has music now, he'll walk with you." He pointed at Ray, who was deep in conversation with Bob about Iron Maiden. H e looked up and nodded.

"Thank you Ashley." Frank spoke softly, before turning to wait for Ray. His eye caught mine and he shied away from my glance.

"See you after school Frank." I told him calmly.

"See you after school Gerard." He replied with a nod, beginning to walk the opposite way towards the music hall.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is quite long, I've come to realise. YAY :D
I absolutely love Mikey in this chapter, he's so fun to write. I hope you enjoyed Mikeys long speeches too!
Its been exactly 22 hours since my first update of this story, and it's going strong. I want to thank you all. Don't forget to keep commenting and subscribing for my regular updates.
I would love some more friends on here, so please send me some requests. I'M LONELY. :(
Oh and comment on my profile with some random stuff, so you can make me happy and smiley,
Until next time, brave warrior.
-D