Status: Just getting started :)

I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Just A Weak Little Nothing

Frank

"I guess you can?" I stumbled. "I have break in a half hour, can you wait around until then?" I asked, in a confident tone, which was fake.

"Sure sugar. I'll be around, Ray's here too, so if you see you know why." He smiled a little as I began to fidget with my fingers under the counter.

"Oh okay." I replied. I handed him his drink in a long intricate glass. "Here you are. Is there anything else I can get you Sir?" I asked timidly.

He took the drink with a smirk. "You don't have to call me Sir Frankie. You don't need to call anyone Sir." He stated, taking a small sip.

"I've had this job for three years nearly and this is my first night ever working in the v-bar, I'm nervous. Plus in case you've forgotten I've thought I was human for the past 16 years of my life and as hard as it may be to believe I don't have a death wish. So calling a Dom 'Sir' is just something I do out of habit." I explained looking at the floor.

"It's okay sugar. I'll talk to you later." He smiled, although his broad smile seemed to have slipped a notch. I nodded and he turned and walked away. I saw as he turned away that his expression had changed from a smile to look of regret and sadness.

I brushed it off and continued to serve the now growing queue of Vampires. About 20 minutes later I was nearing the end of my first part of my shift. My break was growing ever closer and I was getting more nervous by the second.

"Can I get a drink over here?" I was snapped out of my thoughts by a gruff voice. I looked up and saw a tall figure dressed in black. He had pale skin and black hair but it didn't look right. "Oi. I'm talking to you!" The man repeated, his tone threatening. I stepped back.

"I-I-I." I stumbled in shock and fear. "Are y-you sure y-your in the right section?" I continued. "This is vampire and VIPs only." I stated.

"I'll do what a want." He spat at me.

I looked around in desperation. There was no one near the bar at all. The bar was actually round the corner from the main part of the v-bar so most of the vampires were either sitting at the tables, dancing or watching one of the live torture shows that the club put on. They couldn't eve see me. I knew my voice wouldn't be heard over the loud music.

"I-I think y-you should leave." I spoke defiantly. "You're not a Vampire."

"Now listen here. I don't take orders from little fertile pansies, who'll fuck any Dom they see." I flinched at this. "You'll serve me a drink or you'll be for it." He retorted anger bubbling inside him. He took a step forward and leant over the bar.

"Pl-please don't h-hurt me!" I protested, taking a step back so my back was pressed against the back counter of the bar where the glasses are kept.

"No can do. I think you're kind are vile. Dominators, normal Vampires I can deal with but little ugly, pansy, male Fertiles who can get fucking pregnant when their Dom fucks them, they make me sick. All you're good for is giving Doms a good time, and you fertiles get off on it. Your just little whores that the Doms use for a quick fuck. Nothing special." He finished his speech with a cough. "Now. Can I have a drink, whore."

My eyes had been brimming with tears throughout his little speech, seeing that Fertiles are very sensitive, it isn't a big surprise. Now those stored tears plummeted down my face and I sobbed into my hands.

"Stop crying you little shit. I just want a drink or would you rather have a quick fuck? How about I'll forget you not giving me a drink and you do what Fertiles do best, and drop to your knees and suck my dick. I bet you'd rather have that, being a Fertile and all. How much do I need to give you or will you just do it because you're a filthy whore?" Demanded over the top of my sobs. The human was really scaring me. "Well?" He asked, using his long arm to clench my chin tightly causing me to cry out.

"Please! Please don't h-hurt me!" I sobbed. "I'm sorry."

"I'll only not hurt you if you give me a fucking blow job." He stated angrily. using his free arm to vault over the bar counter. He pushed the top of my head towards the ground so that after a few seconds I was in a kneeling position my eyes trying to stare anywhere but his crotch.

"I-I don't want to." I stammered. If I wasn't careful I was going to get raped, again.

"But I want you to. Don't pretend you don't like to give them. I know you do." He grinned. I whimpered quietly. He unzipped his jeans quickly and was about to pull them down but a noise made him head turn suddenly.

"What's going on here?" I heard the familiar voice snarl.

"Nothing, n-nothing at all." The human above me stuttered. I almost smiled at his loss of confidence.

"It doesn't look like nothing." I saw Ray, jump over the counter followed by an angry looking Gerard, both their eyes were blackened.

"I-it was." He insisted.

Gerard laughed. It cruel and menacing but it made me feel flustered and hot. It was a weird sensation. "Ray help me dispose of this, thing." Gerard spat using his pale hand to grip the human tightly.

"Gladly." Ray nodded and took a hold of the human too. They lifted the human out of the bar, ignoring his pleas and struggles.

"One second sugar." I heard Gerard's voice drift over to me and I wiped my tears and nodded, even though I knew he couldn't see me.

It felt like a second later I was being lifted off the ground in strong arms but it was more like 5 minutes. "Frankie," I heard Larry's soft voice sigh. "I'm so sorry Frankie." He repeated sadly. "Are you okay?"

"It's fine Larry. I'm fine." I insisted and hiccuped. "It was just a little scary, that's all."

"Well I'm not happy. You can have the rest of the shift off. Well seeing that I've closed the club for the night. You can just go straight home. We can clean up in the morning." He smiled down at me and placed me on the counter.

"Larry! Why did you do that? You'll loose a lot of money!" I exclaimed.

"Well after those two Vampires took that troublesome man and gave him what he deserved some of the other humans started to cause a problem back in the normal part of the club. That guy was obviously their friend. Well some other Vampires got involved and now there's a fair bit of blood on my dance floor." He chuckled. "So I decided to close, before things got too hectic." He smiled a little more.

I smiled. "Very sensible Larry!" I yawned a little.

"Right little one, off to bed. You look like you're going to drop off on this counter." He chuckled again. "C'ummon Frankie, cause' I wanna' lock up." He fake wined.

"I'm going!" I insisted, wiping the final tears from my eyes. Larry always knew how to cheer me up.

"G'night Franks." He gave me a hug before shooing me towards the door.

"G'night Larry." I replied before walking out of the bar onto the street outside, knowing the inside door would already be locked.

I looked up. The night sky was clear and the stars were bright. I decided to watch them in fascination for a moment.

"Beautiful isn't it." I heard Gerard's voice behind me.

"I guess." I said looking down.

"Are you okay?" He asked worriedly.

"I guess." I replied.

"Can we talk now?" He asked again.

"Don't take this the wrong way Gerard, but I'm too tired. If you want to talk, I will in the morning." I did my best to stop myself from yawning.

"That's fine Frank. Can I asked a favour though?"

"Sure."

"Can I borrow your sofa for the night. Ray took my ride when he took this Dom to go to the hospital." He explained. I could tell he was nervous as he was fidgeting.

"That's fine. I'll show the way." I replied, shocked at what I had just said. I pondered it as I took him up to my apartment. What had I got myself into this time?
♠ ♠ ♠
YAYAYAY More updates. I spent ages on this chapter, so I hope you like it. Poor Frankie always gets picked on! Hehe. I'm going to try to update once tomorrow but I'm a little busy.
(Also sorry if there's some spelling/grammar errors or missing words. It's late and I'm tired, don't judge me too hard!)

It's snowing here in London at the moment and the heating is broken in my room. T'is cold to say the least.

I just want to say thanks to all my subscribers and to all my lovely commenters and to you silent readers too! Thank you. Because of all you're support you help yourself because the more reactions this story gets, the more I write! LOGIC RULES!

I just want to say: I wish people would stop telling me how I should react, what I should do and what I should say. I will do what do what I bloody well want, it's my opinions and my own mind. Thank you very much. :)
On that lovely note, I'll leave you until next time.

So long and good night.
-D