Status: Just getting started :)

I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Coffee And Forgiveness

Gerard

Opening eyes was a little harder than usual as I stood up from the sofa and stretched nonchalantly. The sun was streaming through a small gap in the curtain and pinpointing on a patch of leg just above my knee as I walked away from the sofa.

I was strangely calm despite the fact that I was in the apartment of a beautiful fertile who I abused and was completely petrified of me. I stopped for a moment and started to stare into space, my eyes glazing over slightly. It was weird that I bumped into him at the club. I knew he worked behind a bar but I didn't know it was that bar. I'm glad me and Ray were there to help him out with that piece of human shit, or who knows what could of happened to him.

I felt my eyes snap out of their trance and decided to have a snoop round while Frank still slept. The apartment was small, quite run down but well kept. The wall paper was peeling a little and there was a little patch of mould in the top corner above the TV, which was probably there because it was where Frank couldn't reach. Despite this, from my quick analysis, Frank seemed to look after his apartment well.

I wandered over the kitchen a saw a battered coffee pot set on the counter. I subconsciously checked the cupboards for some coffee and then placed it on the little stove that was set into chestnut counter. The bitter aroma of the coffee bean flooded the room, causing a small smile to play on my lips.

After a few minutes of my thoughts running wild, the coffee pot started to whistle, a high pitched, shrill sound which made me jump a little. I turned of the stove and poured the brown liquid into two nearby mugs and added some milk, after checking it wasn't off.

"Is there any left?" I heard a small whisper from the other side of the room. I turned and saw Frank gazing at me in confusion through his dark bangs.

"Yes. I made you some." I replied with a small smile, while simultaneously reaching over to hand Frank the chipped mug.

"Thank you very much." Frank voice was still very quiet, and it was making me feel on edge.

"T'is no problem."

"No really, thank you and Ray." He murmured, before coming into full view from behind the counter and leaning against it, careful not to spill the beverage.

"Oh." I stated, understanding what he meant immediately. "Really, it's fine. No Fertile deserves to be treated like that, especially not from some disgusting human. Not from anyone" I spoke quickly, so as to remove as much guilt as I could from my mind. "

"Okay." Frank spoke softly, lowering his head to look at his feet. "Ge-gerard. Can I ask you something please?" I continued, a small stutter present.

"Of course, you don't need to ask." I smiled a little.

He nodded silently to show his understanding. I stared at him, at his tiny frame, while I waiting for him to ask his question. He was wearing a pair of black, ripped, skinny jeans which extenuated all of his feminine curves, with a 'Misfits' hoody on his top half. The black fabric seemed to swamp him, but for some reason it worked. Then he looked up at me, his hazel eyes staring and worried. I saw his throat bulge as his gulped and spoke, "I was j-just wondering, h-how often do you change the s-sheets on your b-bed?"

My eyes widened in shock. I had known that he would ask me one day, but I wasn't expecting it to be so soon. "It depends, I guess." I stated in a relaxed fashion.

"Sorry. It's just when I was in your r-room I-I saw them an-an-" Frank began to choke on his own words as he tried to speak normally.

"Don't be sorry. It's my fault that they're there. I'm pretty much the worst Dom ever. No Dom hurts a fertile, ever. Especially not one of the most beautiful fertiles I have ever laid eyes on. I-I-" To my surprise Frank cut me off.

"But why? Please." He questioned again, a small blush evident from my compliment.

"Do you really want to know?" I asked to double check. He nodded, gesturing to the sofa where I had recently slept. I sat quickly, so that my legs didn't buckle. We sat in silence for a few moments, before I looked up from my lap, where my eyes had been resting, and saw the glistening hazel orbs shining back at me. "Before I start, I want to tell you how sorry I am Frank. If I had known I never would have wanted to hurt you."

He nodded curtly. "I know Gerard. Please tell me."

I sighed "Okay. Well, as soon as you left after I-I, did that," I paused to think of a appropriate way to say what I wanted, before continuing, "horrible thing to you, I stripped my bed of my sheets and put them by the side of my room. I felt so guilty, so very very sick to the bone with myself that I didn't clean them up. I wanted them there in my room to remind myself that I'm nothing but failure and a fertile abuser. I'm sorry that you had to see them again Frank, I really am. I would do anything for you believe me and for you trust me. I never want to hurt you again. I want to protect you, keep you safe, so I can see your beauty everyday an-and-" I stopped as I ran out of breath to see Frank looking a me through his bangs.

"Y-you really mean it? They weren't there b-because you enjoyed i-it?" Frank asked carefully.

"No!" I exclaimed. "I did not enjoy it one bit. It was a terrible and vulgar thing to do. I want you to forgive me, so I can prove to you that I'm sorry. However if you don't forgive me then that's okay too because I deserve it."

"I forgive you." Frank murmured, so quiet I almost didn't catch it.

"W-what?" I had to retake to check I had heard him right and it wasn't just my mind playing a rotten trick.

"I forgive you Gerard." He spoke a little louder, his eyes staring up at me.

"Really?" I asked in disbelief.

"Why would I lie?"

"B-but what I did to you." I exclaimed.

"Yes I know. It was truly horrible, I really wanted to die and get it over with, I was in that much pain." he stopped as he saw my pained face. I went to speak but he held a delicate finger up to silence me. "But, I realise that it wasn't your fault. I was technically human after all and I was really annoying you and your obviously really sorry, so, I forgive you." He smiled a little after this and took a sip of his long since neglected coffee.

"Frank." I stated softly and he turned to look at me, eyes twinkling.

"Yes Gerard?" He replied.

"Thank you, for forgiving me!" I smiled a little. "Can I hug you?"

"You don't need to ask." Frank replied before opening his arms and pulling me into a cautious hug. I pulled him closer, so that he was sitting on my lap. His body tensed a little but soon relaxed into my touch.

"Frank." I whispered in his ear.

"Yes?" he whispered back with a small smile.

"I-I think your beautiful." I said out loud, a little smirk playing on my lips as I saw a soft blush flush his pale face.

"Thank you, but I'm not Gerard." He shook his head, looking down at his lap.

I tilted his head up with my index finger. "You're the most beautiful Fertile I have ever seen." I stated honestly and watched in delight as his eyes lit up a little. Then I leaned over down to him and stared into his stunning hazel eyes, my eyes wandering down his marble-like face to his pretty pink lips.

And then, I leaned down and pressed them to mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY FOR THE WAIT! I have been out of the country and it's been very hectic and, I'm sorry, but here's a nice chapter for you.

Did you like how the plot has changed? COMMENT AND TELL ME!

Thanks to all my subscribers, readers and commenters. I hope you continue to read, subscribe and comment. But please make sure add me as a friend too, I'm feel lonely over here!
See you next time.

-Y