Status: Just getting started :)

I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Pain

Frank

Extreme pain was all I felt as the Vampire knelt above me, carving into my skin. I was used to pain, sure, but nothing can prepare you for the burning sensation that comes hand in hand with the slicing of ones skin.

I felt the warm red liquid spilling out of my arm, as he continued to press the sharp blade deeper, deeper, deeper into my pale flesh. I watched in disgust as it ran down the length of my arm onto my face, gravity acting normally on the levitated limb.

I heard him shift above me, and then the immediate pain was gone, replaced moments later with a sharp stinging. I looked up nervously to see the dom polishing off his silver knife and replacing into his boot, before standing above me.

"I hope you can read you frank, because I want you to read what your arm is telling you, you should listen to its advice." He spoke gruffly, and then chuckled darkly, causing a large, uncontrollable shudder to ripple through me.

I looked at my arm, which now lay by my side, bleeding heavily. But amongst the destroyed tattoos and the crimson, I could read the jagged cuts in my arm. 'I should respect Gerard Way, for I am just human scum.' The cuts were hot and burning, causing me to flinch in pain. I tried to stand up, to leave, to run and hide, away from this place but I felt the familiar boot being place on my stomach.

"Oh, I'm sorry, did you think we were finished?" He snarled angrily, his black eyes blazing. I looked away and nodded slightly, instantly regretting it afterwards.

"You did?" He laughed. "Well unfortunately I'm not through with you Frank, you little piece of shit." He stared straight at me, before grabbing a handful of my hair again. I braced myself, my legs still sore from the last time he dragged me. Then the rubbing started again as he dragged me towards the entrance to the park.

"Y'know all this cutting and blood has got me very horny Frank." He stated. "I need to use something, and since you're here you'll do nicely."

I gulped in horror and I continued to feel the slide of the pavement along my skin. I really didn't want to be used for that. Sure, I've been used like that before, but that just comes with the type of lifestyle I lead. Never had I been used by a vampire, but I knew it wasn't going to be extremely pleasant.

I was soon bundled into what I gathered to be the boot of an expensive car, judging my the posh leather material my cheek was lying against. I took this opportunity of being alone to dump my bag into the corner, seeing that I had kept it the whole time. I wasn't going to be needing it for a while.

I felt the whizz of the engines at the car began to speed off down the road that the school was on. I could feel the rising fear inside my stomach, making me jump as the car went over a small bump in the tarmac a few metres me.

After what seemed like an agonisingly long time, but in reality was only a few minutes, the car screeched to a halt, and the boot was flung open.

I closed my eyes tightly, I wasn't planning to open them until this was over, or I was dead.
♠ ♠ ♠
That was the next chapter. I have to say Gerard is a little violent, don't you think. 4th update in one night. You guys should love me :D
I hope it's going to get to the good bits soon! But just to warn you, next chapter has some smut. But if you've read this chapter I would imagine you would already know that! See you then, I'm off to write it.
-D