Status: Just getting started :)

I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Meeting Again

Gerard

I brushed myself off as I sat down into the seat in the chemistry lab. I didn't need any human diseases brushing off on me.

I watched a the last few people scurried into the room, and responded to a few other vampires who greeted me as they took their seats. The teacher started, and my mind soon wandered. Like I was actually going to listen to a crappy human teacher anyway.

My thoughts drifted to the stupid human boy who had collided with me outside. What a retarded human. I thought. Trying to mess with Gerard Way. He was good looking though, for a piece of human scum that is. Hopefully I will see meet him again, and then I can do horribly painful things to his body. I smiled evilly at the thought.

Before long the lesson had ended and I was walked out through the doorway back into the chemistry corridor again. The humans around me walked faster, and seemed to be nervous of my presence.

I stood admiring the pitiful school in the hallway for a while, before striding back towards the main corridor to go to History of Vampires class.

I was just about to reach the corridor when the same boy for earlier walked right into me, again. He looked through his bangs at me, honey eyes widening in fear as he saw me scowling down at him.

"I thought you would have learnt your lesson from earlier." I spat at the pathetic looking human below me. "But you stupid humans never seem to."

His face paled a little a this, and he began to try to shuffle away, his hands automatically going to his neck, where the fresh purple bruise lay, from my hands only an hour before.

"Well I'm going to give you a lesson you'll never forget." I snarled in anger, as he stilled stayed silent. Then I grabbed hold of a handful of his black hair and began to drag him down the corridor. I could hear his muffled squeaks as he tried to keep quiet. But when you're being dragged along the floor by your hair, it can be quite difficult.

I dragged him out of the front entrance, through the gate, past the car park and into the neighbouring park which was empty apart from a few crows which were lining the top of the swing set.

I let go of him and put my foot on his small chest to stop him from leaving. He squirmed hilariously under my hold, causing a grin to spread across my face.

"What's your name scum." I asked him viciously as his struggling began to stop, and he looked as if he had given up. When he didn't answer I kicked him, earning a satisfying yelp from his quivering lips. "I said: What's your name, scum?" I repeated angrily.

"F-frank I-I-Iero." He stuttered horrendously, his eyes brimming with salty tears. "I-I'm s-s-sor-sorry," He murmured a little, fear twisting his face into a sad frown.

"It's too late for that Frank." I retorted nastily, giving his ribs a sharp kick. He yelped a little, music to my ears. "I'm going to make you regret ever thinking you're too above me to answer." I snapped.

He started sobbing, his pale cheeks glistening with tears. I just grinned, pulling out a sharp pocket knife from my combat boot. It glinted in the bright sunlight of the September afternoon. "This is going to hurt." I stated cruelly, before lifting up the sleeve of his black hoody.

He nodded, which shocked me a little. Normally humans cry out and try to stop me, beg and plead. Never do they just accept their fate. I mentally shrugged. If he wants it, then I shall give it to him.

Placing the sharp edge of the blade on pale skin of his inner-arm, just above the wrist I began to cut.
♠ ♠ ♠
Third update in one night. I am truly amazing. I hope you like this so far. I think it's going to get a little graphic in the next chapter so watch out! I'll be seeing you.
-D