Status: This ish is serious.

Siberia.

Beautiful Monster Pt. 1

I sat down on the hard ground and stared at the sun, since it was soon going to be setting. I grabbed my iPod out of my back pocket and put on one of my favorite songs ever, "Helena" by: My Chemical Romance.

I know what you are thinking, why the hell didn't she fan girl over the Gerard and Mikey when she saw them? Well I'll tell you why, because I never was the one to fan-girl. I figured that they would know that I liked them, hence the fact that I was wearing one their shirts that I had bought in Hot Topic my first year in college.

"You know smoking that is slowly going to kill you." I heard Frankie say behind me.

"Are you stalking me now? And besides you smoke so what's the difference?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"I'm not a constant chain smoker like you and I'm not stalking you, I'm just looking out for you plus I wanted to talk to you." She said sitting down next to me.

"About what exactly? We aren't 'best friends' to be talking" I said.

"I wanted to say I'm sorry."

"For?" I said facing her.

"If it weren't for me you wouldn't be sore here with a sling to hoist your arm up. You wouldn't have had a bullet taken out of you stomach or whatever. You would be fine and we wouldn't have ever met these people. Well more you than I, I've seen them once but that's beside the point. The point is that you got hurt and its my fault cause you were protecting me and you didn't have to." She said looking down.

"Look I know I may not be the happiest person in the world, and I know I'm the biggest anti-socialist out there but that doesn't mean I'm going to let someone else die when I had the option to save them. That's not me so you didn't have to worry Frankie that's one thing you can't forget that if I can help save a life I will. You saved mine by bringing me here. And maybe it was fate to meet them, maybe we have a purpose here." I said.

"I suppose you are right." She said giggling.

"I know I'm right." I said smirking slightly.

I had turned back around and looked at the sun set, pretty soon the Solar eclipse would be happening and we are going to be in complete darkness for about month. I hated it, I mean I loved the night but not for a whole freaking month.

My arm started itching a lot in a matter of seconds making wince in pain every time that I scratched harder. My fingers started twitching and I was becoming dizzy. When I turned to Frankie I saw that she was starting at me with concern, but I couldn't open my mouth to tell her that something was wrong. I saw her get up and run in the direction of the center, but as she was running a zombie that appeared out of the blue grabbed her by the neck trying to eat her.

I was slowly loosing conscious, but I did the one thing that my body would let me do without trouble. Scream. I let out a loud, piercing deafening scream that made everything stop. The zombie that was choking the life out of Frankie had stopped and looked dumbfound over to me and dropped her walking slowly over to me.

I can't hear anymore.

I'm loosing my vision.

I don't understand what's going on but I think I'm dying.

Though I was losing

All of a sudden, the Solar eclipse was happening and everything was dark
♠ ♠ ♠
Its short but I want you all to see it from Mikey's POV! You'll be shocked I guess.