Status: Active: Oh so very active...

The Castle in the Clearing

Author's Note

I know we're not meant to do this but it needs to be done and I'm sorry. PLEASE DON'T REPORT ME, I WILL REPLACE THIS AUTHOR'S NOTE WITH THE NEW CHAPTER AS SOON AS I CAN!!!

Hello there everyone (well, anyone who still reads this D:)!

I hope everybody is okay! It has been a very long time, I know. I’m really sorry (I bet you’re getting sick of me saying that as I say it on every chapter of my stories…). Things have been very, very busy lately. You wouldn’t believe it! However, I hope to write more soon.

Don’t take my word for it but you should have at least one update this week providing I pull my socks up and get to work. I have decided to write at least another 2 chapters before I put one of them up so that I don’t get so behind again. I’m going to start writing after I have posted this note and found all my planning sheets.

Okay, there is a major plot line coming up. HOWEVER, I cannot decide which character to use as the main focus point for that plot line. I'm not going to reveal the plot line to you (mwahaha) but I really need help to decide on which character to use. The other characters will be important but this character will be the main focus. It will either be Mikey, Frank or Gerard. PLEASE leave the name of the character in a comment or post a comment to my profile or something? It really would help me a lot and you won't be getting many chapters until at least 10 people have voted. Sorry but it has to be this way. I really need to know as soon as possible so please get voting! This vote is also up on Fanfiction.net.

Okay, sorry if I disappointed you with this. There should be another update soon though okay?
THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO IS STICKING WITH ME THROUGH THIS STORY. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

:) I hope you’re all having a wonderful August.

xoxo
BatteryImploder