Status: Active.

Making Her Mine

Intro

Ending a relationship isn’t always easy, especially when it has been published around all the media and the world. You get lots of craps from your ex’s family and friends it’s unbelievable. Nice to know that I was once the gentleman, good man, nice candidate, and now I’m just a worthless piece a shit. Of course, she probably get’s the same load of crap from my friends as well. But, as you’re probably expecting me to say, she damn well deserved it.

I guess I was fucking blind, or maybe just out of my fucking mind for thinking she actually loved me. I guess I should have noticed. All the fake smiles, forced kisses, and the mean-less sex. Those were all signs. Signs that she was fucking using me. Fuck her.

Oh, wait.

I already did.

Staring at the same wall for more then 3 hours shouldn’t be healthy. Or at least it shouldn’t be if you’ve been listening to shitty breakup songs for those whole three hours as well.

"That’s alright, that’s ok. We were walking through some youth. Smilin’ through the pain…..”

That made me tried to at least smile, at least.

“That’s alright, that’s ok. Let’s turn the page”

That made the small forced smile, readjust itself into a straight emotionless line. That made me realize what a pathetic piece of shit I was being. I was the guy. I wasn’t suppose to cry over her. I was suppose to move on, find someone else. Someone better….someone who really did care about me, someone who actually loved me.

Fuck, yeah. I was gonna do just that.
And I was gonna do it on the tour we had coming up next week.