Status: I am starting this on January 30th. My goal is to have it completed by March 30th. WISH ME LUCK :D

I Don't Want This to Make Things Awkward

September 3rd

"I didn't mean to say Zoe. I meant- uhm..." Nate started stuttering. There was no way he could tell his brothers about his brief romance with Zoe. Especially since he didn't know where they stood or what was even going to happen.

"Dude. You can tell us anything. You just can't be raping some sixteen-year-old girl." Matt laughed to himself, but Lyle's eyes were boring into Nates. He knew something was going on. Nate never stuttered about girls. Or blushed. Or refrained from spilling all the dirty little secrets, no matter how kinky or exotic they were.

"Nathaniel." Lyle spoke in a low, half way to menacing voice. Nate knew he was trapped and it was better to just steer clear of the truth without completely telling everything right? He didn't even know how he felt!

"Ohk, just don't say anything. I don't want other people to catch wind of this before I know what's going on, alright?" Nate glanced around him to make sure nobody was listening in. "I met this girl at uhm, well at school and we've been kind of seeing each other, but she doesn't want anybody to know until it's ohk for her to be dating people." Which hopefully will be soon, Nate added in his mind.

"Ooh. So you're just gonna be her bitch until she wants you full time? That's harsh." Matt said, then got up to order another round of shots and a few more Budweisers.

"No, you asshole. She's in a predicament right now and just needs a little bit of time."

"You fucked her though, right? You can never tell if you truly want to be with someone without fucking them first. That's what you taught me when I was like sixteen." Matt placed two of the shots in front of Nate, one in front of Lyle, and kept one for himself. At Nate's questioning look, Matt explained the second was to celebrate his new found maturity.

"Hey! I am very mature thank you. I just can't get into details."

Lyle decided to speak up. "I think there's something going on here and I'm disappointed you can't tell us. You know, I thrive on your sex life considering mine is almost non-existent." With that, he took his shot. Matt followed, then Nate. All three of them winced at each other, then laughed. "For now, I'll let it go. Tell me how your first week at school was bro."

"Yeah. All of those hot teenagers surrounding you with their wiles and the jocks haven't changed have they? Maybe I should teach high school." Matt said with an innocent face.

"NO!" Both Lyle and Nate yelled. Then the burst into giggles again.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its been so long. i dont think im making my deadline lol.

its been a really shitty week, i love you guys.

comment?