Status: I am starting this on January 30th. My goal is to have it completed by March 30th. WISH ME LUCK :D

I Don't Want This to Make Things Awkward

September 4th

Tuesday, Nate thought. Only three more days to go until Saturday when he could sleep in until 3pm if he wanted to.

Instead of having that luxury, he was up and dressed with breakfast in hand, walking into the high school. Because he was early, he stopped by the teacher's lounge to get a cup of coffee. And ran straight into the gym teacher, Stephani Xan.

"Well good morning." Stephani said, topping off her mug. "You're here early."

"Yeah, I couldn't sleep." Nate reached up to get a cup out of the cabinet. "I'm lucky somebody was here. I didn't know if the door would be locked or not."

"I'll tell you a secret. Usually it is, but if you jiggle the doorknob to the left instead of the right, it generally pops open."

"You know any other secrets?"

Stephani turned and looked at him with sultry eyes. "I know a junior stripped in your senior english class yesterday." Nate choked on the first sip of the dark blend.

"No, no, no. She was merely taking off her overshirt because another girl spilled a drink on her. It was not- She wasn't- Oh god. Does Burt know?" He started to get worried that maybe the principal, Burt, would tell Lyle and then he would put two and two together about the name Zoe and how she was not a teacher at the school.

"No. It was just chatter in the lounge yesterday at lunch. It's ohk, I told them all that there was probably a misunderstanding. You might want to watch out for your female students though."

"Why?"

"Well, you're young, new and you're single. That practically makes you royalty around here. Plus, you're hot." With that, Stephani blew out of the lounge, leaving a lethal perfume floating around Nate.

"Damn." Nate picked up his case and went to unlock his classroom, but he found it unlocked already. Thinking outloud, he muttered that he was sure he locked it yesterday afternoon.

Zoe sat on his desk in high black heeled boots, a black miniskirt and a low cut purple top. She had never attempted to seduce anybody before, but when she heard him talking to himself, a sense of calm came over her. "Don't turn on the light."

Nate froze. "Stephani?"

"Who the hell is Stephani?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooh damn. Shit is gonna get real.

I don't know what I'm writing about anymore. I think I'm gonna try to bring it back to the romance more. and maybe condense my chapters to make them longer. Cuz i think i have twenty or so and I havent really even gotten to the main story yet. God this is always my problem!!!

BTW reporting is wrong. If you have a problem with my story, can you please contact me first? A story that I'm subscribed to was reported for not having paragraphs or something and her story might get suspended. and then i'll be sad. so please!

thank you <3
comment???