Status: I am starting this on January 30th. My goal is to have it completed by March 30th. WISH ME LUCK :D

I Don't Want This to Make Things Awkward

August 27th

The classroom door was open and he could hear the voices from inside. They were all so fucking loud. And everybody was wondering where Mr. Reed was. Who the hell was Mr. Reed?

Nate entered the classroom, nervously pulling on the blazer Lyle had left in the office for him. Figures Lyle would be pulling the strings still. Nate made a mental note to take more aspirin. Immediately everyone quieted when he walked in. Almost as if in awe that he wasnt Mr. Reed. 

"Good morning. Uhm I'm not Mr. Reed as many of you can probably tell. I'm Nathaniel Bond, you can call me Nate I guess." He swallowed and put his bag on the desk at the front of the room. 

"Yo, are you serious man?" a voice called out from the back. 

That was when Nate looked around. And saw her. The blonde from the coffee shop was in his classroom. Shit. At least she wasn't looking at him yet. She was turned around talking to a dark skinned girl. He took the chance to survey her. Long tanned legs ending in small feet enclosed in a pair of running shoes. A pair of short denim jeans and a yellow tank top showed off her slim body and that gorgeous blonde hair spilled over her shoulders in a way that made his mouth water. And other parts of his body tighten as he pictured that long hair wrapped around his-

"Oh, my god Zoe. Is he checking you out?" 

~~~~~~

Zoe turned around and made eye contact with their new teacher. Or as she knew him, the man from the coffee shop that asked her out. Oh my god, what if she had gone out with him? Good call on that one Zoe, she thought. 

"No, he was just admiring my hair." She said, covering up for him. Something told her he needed this job. "Right Nate?" 

"Yeah, fuck. Or fudge I mean. Right. Ohk class settle down. Uhm I guess I should take attendance." Nate cursed himself and fumbled through the stack of papers in his hand till he found his sign on for the school computer. 

The class muttered to themselves while he tried to figure out the school system. This year was going to be a lot harder than he had originally thought. Especially if zoe stayed in this class. He would have to buy some bigger pants, that's for sure. 
♠ ♠ ♠
So I wrote this one on my iPod so it might be a little different formatting I don't know. Thank you so much to my subscribers and commenters and readers!!! It means the world to me!!

This is Zoe's outfit :::
http://www.polyvore.com/dont_want_this_to_make/template?id=197468
:)