Status: In Progress

You're Pretty From Afar

one

I felt his arms wrapped around my waist as we lay in bed together and the sun peeked through the curtains. His warm breath was stroking the back of my neck as he gripped me tighter.

“I’m really going to miss you,” I whispered and turned around to look into his beautiful, blue eyes. His hair was all messy and fluffy and he looked so cute when he woke up, just as always.

“Not as much as I’m going to miss you,” he smiled softly.

“No, I’m going to miss you so much more,” I grinned.

“Oh really?” he said as he held himself on top of me, held my hands above my head a started tickling me.

I wriggled underneath him, “Okay Josh, okay, okay,” I squealed, “stop, please,” I laughed.

“If you insist,” he said as moved his hands down my body and placed them tightly on my hips. Josh brought his face closer to mine just so our noses were touching and then softly placed his lips against me.

“I love you Lily,” he said huskily.

“I love you too... do you have to go?” I pouted.

Josh laughed sympathetically towards me, “You know I do, but I’d rather stay here and lay in bed with you for the next three months.”

“That would be great, why can’t we just do that?” I asked.

“Because,” he began as he pulled me off the bed, “I have to go and record an album and then I can come home to a gorgeous girl who right now, is going to join me in the shower.”

***

After mine and Josh’s shower we both got ready together in silence. We both knew that the next two hours were the last we would be able to spend with each other for a long time and I could barely bring myself to say anything without wanting to cry. We had spent the last seven months inseparable and now he was moving half way across the world for three months and wasn’t coming home at all, I didn’t know how I was going to cope. I had always been one of those girls who swore they would never become dependent on a guy or revolve their life around one but that completely changed around Josh; he was everything I had ever wanted and I hate it when he was away, it killed me.

When I was ready I sat on the bed at a loss with what to do with myself and just sat there thinking.

“Cheer up, I don’t like seeing you so sad,” Josh came and sat next to me, “you’re coming out to see me in three weeks,” he smiled weakly.

“I know,” I looked down just so he wouldn’t see the tears escape but it didn’t take long for him to realise I was crying.

He pulled me closer into him and rested his chin on top of my head, “Shh, it’s okay. We’ll talk and text and Skype every day and before you know you will be out in California with us and then we’ll be home shortly after, it will fly by! I’m going to miss you too though, so much.”

“How long until Max and Dan pick you up?” I asked quietly.

“About an hour,” he sighed.

I closed my eyes and we lay down together on the bed and I rested my head on Josh’s chest as Josh stroked my hair and traced his fingers along my body. We stayed like that for the majority of the hour, Josh singing to me softly and just enjoying the last moments we had with one another that was until the doorbell rang.

I lifted myself up from the bed and moved so Josh was able to get his stuff. He answered the door and got Max to take his luggage to the car whilst we said goodbye.

Josh grabbed my arm and pulled me into him, “I love you Lily and I’m going to miss you so fucking much!”

I didn’t say anything, Josh knew I felt the same way, I just cried into his jumper.

“We’re ready to go mate,” Max chimed in from behind Josh, “bye Lils, see you soon, make sure Mia stays out of trouble,” he laughed.

I smiled and went to hug Max, “Bye Maxxie.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll look after him for ya!” he whispered into my ear.

I turned back to Josh and looked at him in the eye, I knew he was only putting on a brave face for me because I could see he was hurting just as much as I was. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him softly but he kissed me back harder and it became hot and passionate; I gripped onto his hair and pulled him closer to me like it was the last kiss we were going to share.

We both pulled away and Josh headed for the door, “I love you Lils,” he smiled.

“I love you too,” I said before I closed the door behind him.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here's the sequel to You Could Save Me Too- let me know what you think and what direction you guys want this to go in...
I know it's a bit soppy and that but hec, it's Valentine's Day!! And don't worry, there is plenty of drama planned for the next few chapters.