Status: active :)

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger

Prologue

Pain. Searing Pain. That's what I'm feeling now. But, it is not the pain that I felt during the accident. It's the pain that you feel once everything is all said and done and you realize that you will soon be a social outcast and that no one will ever look at you the same way again; not your classmates; not your friends; not even your own family. Because now, when everyone who knows you looks at you, everytime you look into their eyes, you will see the pain and regret that they now hold for you as they look upon the girl who once had it all and then lost everything.

My name is Avery McKinley, and I lost everything that was inportant to me...or so I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah, yeah...i know what you're thinking: not another one!!! ya, well, sorry guys, but this came to me and i just had to crank it out. I already have some of it written on paper and my friends have been reading and they said that it was great, so i decided to put it on here...probably not a great idea considering this is like my fifth story or whatever on here...but COMMENTS and SUBSCRIPTIONS would be fantastic guys!!!! they would mean the world to me....thanks!!! and feel free to check out any of my other stories as well...sorry this was sooo short, the next chapter will be much longer...ill try to have that out in a bit, now PLEASE review and subscribe!!! THANK YOU!!!!
-meaghan