Status: Active;;

Last First Kiss Goodbye

Chapter 1

“C’mon love, please?” Cameron asked for the twentieth time in the past hour.

“I don’t know Cam,” I said and tried to look away from him.

“Pretty please?” He asked one last time with a puppy dog pout that he knew I couldn’t resist.

I sighed and his lips began to twitch to form a small smile knowing I was about to give in.

“Fine I’ll go. Now stop looking at me with that face, you know I can’t say no when you pull the puppy dog pout on me.” I said as he had his lips form a full blown smile. “Just help me bring in the groceries inside and then we’ll go to your little band practice,” I said and planted a small kiss against his lips.

“All right,” he mumbles against my lips before we both pulled away and walked to the trunk of the car and grabbed the few bags of groceries.

We walked inside my flat and put the groceries away in their rightful place in the kitchen. I just finished putting away the Jack Daniels in the refrigerator, before facing Cameron.

“You should bring the Jack to practice,” He smirked, which caused me to roll my eyes.

“I am not doing that. Last time I did that, Danny and Ben were fucking shit faced and acted like complete arses towards me.” I said and folded my arm.

“They are always shit faced, love. Please bring it,” he said and gave the pout again.

“Awh bloody hell, don’t do this to me,” I said and tried to look away but he moved to face me again.

“Pwease?” he asked with the pout still on his face.

“Okay, okay. Fine I’ll bring it, but you bloody owe me two new bottles, you arse.” I said and grabbed the bottles out from the fridge and put it in a bag.

Cameron smiled and grabbed the bag and grabbed my hand, “Come on let’s go, before the guys begin to shit bricks.”

Cameron led us to his car outside and we both jumped in and he sped off. He played a demo CD of his band through the stereo, causing me to roll my eyes. Now don’t get me wrong, I think the band that he’s in, Asking Alexandria, is talented.

We arrived to Danny’s flat about twenty minutes later. Cameron grabbed his guitar from the back and I grabbed the bag that carried the two Jack Daniel bottles. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we walked inside Danny’s place.

“You wanker! Where the bloody fuck have you been?” Danny asked.

“I was with Ari. I had to convince her to come to band practice,” Cameron said and I rolled my eyes.
Ben was eyeing the bag that I was holding, before he jumped up from the couch and ran in front of me.

“Dude she brought some Jack! Fuck Yes!” He said and took the bag from my hand. He walked to kitchen and took the bottles out of the bags. He grabbed a few glasses to pour the alcohol beverage in. Sam and James had jumped up from their sitting positions and went straight for the Jack.

Danny looked away from Ben and faced Cameron, “I like your bird. She knows to bring the good stuff,” He said and walked to the kitchen but not before he grabbed my arse.

“I hate him sometimes,” I whispered to Cameron.

“Awh. He’s not that bad love. He’ll grow on you,” He said and pecked my lips softly.

I sighed, “Whatever. I’m going to talk with Taylor.”

He nodded and went to the kitchen to pour himself some Jack Daniels. I walked over to Taylor who was sitting on the couch. I smiled and sat down next to her. She looked up from her iPod before she waved and smiled at me. We chatted for a bit, just catching up with each other and what not. Ten minutes later the boys came back from the kitchen and grabbed their instruments. Sam, Cameron, and Ben turned on their amps and began tuning their guitars. James was setting his hi-hat, double-bass pedal, and snare drum in the right positioned. Danny turned on his microphone on and did a mic check.

“Testing… test, test, testing… 1, 2, 3!” Danny spoke into his microphone.

Once they were settled, they all gave one another a look indicating that they were ready. Danny faced Taylor and I and smirked.

“You girl’s ready to have your panties wet from my orgasmic voice?” He asked and winked at us-which resulted in getting a small glare from Cameron and James.

“Just start singing or screaming you fucker,” Taylor said and I laughed.

“…fine,” he mumbled but then got loud, “Anyways! We are Asking -fucking- Alexandria! Our first song is ‘Not the American Average’ . So throw your panties at us and lets fucking PARTAYYYYY!” Danny screamed and he and the boys started their practice.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapters are always suckish, but I do promise that the next chapters will be 100% better.
This is my first Asking Alexandria story and I'm glad to be writing this story with my friend Austin.Carlile.
hope you will enjoy the story
Leave a comment please?