You Only Live Once

fifteen

Tour is coming to a close with three more shows left ending in Las Vegas. Since my trip to the hospital I have been for the most part clean for drugs, the occasional pot I smoke is the exception. The news got out and turned into a big rock and roll scandal with people pestering me with questions about Craig. I have pushed most of them aside and answered only AP and Property of Zack. I refused anyone to release information about what happened to any other media just those two.
Alex and I have been doing great, he has talked to my therapist numerous amounts of time and also helped me. My bruises are gone, my body is healed. I don't have to take my medication anymore. I feel better than I ever have.

"Wake up." I brushed Alex's hair out of his face kissing his lips softly.

"No." He said pulling the blankets over his head.

"Alex wake up." I said grabbing my phone taking a picture of him being fussy posting it on twitter. "If you don't wake up I will leak your nudes."

"You don't have pictures of my penis, I go through your phone frequently." He said rolling over.

"Who said I would use the pics on my phone. I was thinking your phone or Jack's."

"Don't you dare, what is in Jack's phone stays there." He got up out of his bunk pulling me out also.

"You know we have two days in a hotel, I could see you naked then." I smiled changing into something new.

"Emmy you have seen me naked plenty of times. Don't act like you haven't." He kissed my lips packing a small bag for the both of us.

"Now that is true." Matt was out in the main room with hotel keys for everyone.

"Be safe with my sister."Matt said as I took the room key having Alex join me. I laced my fingers with his pulling him to the room. I was excited to have alone time with Alex. At some time in a relationship you want to get a little intimate with them and I want to start that with Alex. This might be good for us.
I unlocked the door to the room showing a large bed in the middle of the room with a tv adjacent to it, an parmchair with a foot rest overlooking a beautiful scenery of the city, and a dresser. Alex placed the bags on the dresser picking me up. I wrapped my legs around Alex's waist kissing him passionately. He made his way to the bed laying my body on the bed. He pulled away straddling my lap, he kissed his way down to my top tossing it to the floor kissing my breasts sweetly. I couldn't stop giggling. He stopped at my bottoms pulling them off slowly including my underwear. He opened my legs grabbing my thighs.
Craig grabbed my thighs tightly as he wet lower hedging down to my pussy. His grip got tighter as he started eating me out.

"No stop!" He looked up at me stopping with a worried look on his face. I saw Craig's face with a large devilish grin on his face.

"Baby what's wrong?" I pushed him off off of me getting back on my feet running to the bathroom. I snapped out of my flashback looking into the mirror. My face was pure white, sweat dripping from my face. I cleaned my face some before heading out to the room. Alex was sitting on the bed staring at the floor. His elbows were on his knees resting his head in the palm of his hands. I cleared my throat before walking over to him. "I'm sorry Emmy, I knew you weren't ready I just - I'm sorry..." I pulled his face up kissing his forehead.

"You don't need to be sorry it's my fault not getting over this sooner. I'm so stupid." He pulled me down and close to him wrapping his arms around my thin waist.

"Em don't say that. You have the right to take as much time as you need. Come on let's get dressed and I'll take you out somewhere." He smiled kissing my stomach. I giggled poking his bare chest.

"Okay." I went to our shirts that were tossed onto the floor giving Alex his. I got back into my clothes shoving the room key in my pocket. He wrapped his arm around me walking with me to the lobby. We called a cab and Alex directed him somewhere.

"Sweetie don't be mad at yourself. When you're ready I'll be there."

"Thank you dear, I will try to cope. I'll talk to my therapist about this specifically. I want to do this badly but this will be hard."

"I'll be there." He laced his finger in mine smiling. We arrived to a park and he led me to a hiking trail. We held each others hand walking through the trail. "I went here once and it was the most beautiful thing. I thought since you're beautiful you would like to see this beautiful place." I smiled as he led me to this beautiful waterfall. There was a place of rock that was right by the fall. He pulled me over to the boulder sitting on it with him.

"Alex this is so cool." I felt the water hitting my face softly. "Lex, I really feel bad we can't be intimate."

"Don't be, how about we start off slowly and you can take your time. I'll be here waiting."

"I want to try again tonight."

"I don't want you to rush.."

"I'm not rushing Lex, I want to do this. If I can suppress these memories then that will be good. I'm already in therapy so it will come out."

"I can not wait till I can lie against your naked body." I blushed kissing his cheek.

"You know tour is ending, this has been one eventful tour." I said watching the falls.

"That is true, would you like to move in with me? The pups miss you so much and my house gets lonely all by myself."

"As long as I can redecorate when needed of course." I pulled out my phone kissing Alex on the lips taking a picture of us.

"I can stay here with you forever." I blushed resting my head on his shoulder. After around an hour of sitting looking at this beautiful waterfall we walked around looking at nature. We made our way to another garden with a Japanese theme. We looked around at the beautiful scenery. He took my hand leading me to a huge dome like place. "There is an aquarium here and a lot if other things." I smiled walking to look at the animals. There were a zone with every kind of animals. The fish were the last thing there. To the side there was a small area for the otters. Only 5 were in there with two of them taking a nap.

"Lex look." I was pressed against the glass watching them.

"I love how excited you get." He wrapped his arms around my waist watching them with me. After a while of watching the otters swim we stopped at the small gift shop where Alex bought me the otters that were there. There weren't that many but my collection is getting crazy.

"Lex where are my otters gonna be in the house?" I asked carrying the bags.

"Where ever you want them to be. I have a spare bedroom and we can also put them in the room. We spent hours in there looking at everything possible. There was a space show going on that I loved. We stopped to have some dinner across the street and some desert. We got a cab and headed back to the room.

"Let's do this." I said placing my bags on the floor.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked slipping my top off.

"Yes." I pulled his pants off pushing his chest down. He rested on his back looking up at me. I straddled his lap sucking on his neck making him moan loudly. I started to grind my hips against his letting out my sexual frustrations out on him. I felt him grow insensitively making me more wet. I maneuvered my way to his boxers pulling them down. I looked Alex in the eyes remembering that I am doing this to Alex for pleasure not doing this to Craig forcefully. I slipped his cock in my mouth bobbing my head. His moans grew louder and more frequent as he came close to his climax.

"My turn." He said catching his breath rolling us over. He took off my bra letting my breasts free. There was many times he asked if I was okay, which I was. When he got to my underwear he looked at me for approval. I nodded watching him slip off my underwear. He propped my legs open kissing my slit. "Oh god you're so wet." He started eating me out making me climax. I have never felt this way after Craig. I felt pure bliss. He joined me in bed lying next to me.

"Alex, that was phenomenal." I said resting my head on his chest hearing his heart slow down.

"I love you Emmy." He said pulling the sheets up.

"I love you Alex." I kissed his collar bone before falling asleep in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
***

Extremely sorry about my hiatus. I have been writing all spring break.