You Only Live Once

two

"Emmy wake up." My brother said shaking me. I rolled out of bed rolling to the floor. 

"Why Matt?" I whinnied pulling the bottom of my dress down hungover. 

"We have reached the venue. I have some breakfast out for you on the table. Take a shower and meet up at the merch tent. Make sure to lock up. Just press lock button." He said gathering his things. 

"Okay Matt. Thanks." I told him pulling off my dress walking to the shower. I took a quick one and shaved my legs making them as smooth as possible. After showering I dried myself off hurrying to my bags. I pulled out my underwear first invade anyone came in. I pulled some matching close and shoes out including a hat and sunglasses. I hurried getting dressed and made my way to the table. There was some McDonald's waiting with my name written on it. I pulled out a pancake breakfast pouring syrup all over it. After eating I went to brush my teeth making them really clean. I pulled my phone out of the charger checking my messages. I went to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of vodka. I took a shot and put it back in before going to the merch tent. I locked the bus and looked outside noticing we are at Warped Tour. I laughed to myself making my way to the tent. I looked at all the people that I passed by seeing how different they all were. Some looked like those rave kids that wear only bras and booty shorts and the goth punk kids that have the liberty spikes. I smiled at them making my way to the table hopping over it. 

"What up Vegas?" I said giving him a hug getting ready to help out. 

"I'm good you seem happy." He said handing me a sharpie in case anyone wanted me to sign things.

"I didn't know we were going to Warped. There is so much weed here." I said smiling helping out the kids. 

"Of course you would say that Emmy. So why did you get kicked out of the house?" He asked as the kids barely came. 

"My parents didn't like me drinking and that stupid shit. It's all good now. I'm here and away from them." I laughed thinking that there is more booze and drugs here than home. 

"Well I'm happy your with this family." He said hugging my waist picking me up. I laughed a bit then he put me down. We sold a lot of merch and signed a bunch of stuff. "Emmy would you like to go to the stage and see the boys?" He asked noticing that he's taking control of the table. 

"Sure what one?" I asked hopping over the table again. 

"AP." He said, I walked off meeting a whole bunch of other people asking for pictures. Once I reached the stage I made my way to the back showing them my pass letting me through. I'm so glad my brother got a pass before tour so in case I visit which was really smart to do. I went beside the stage and watched the show. It's been a long time since I last saw him. I mouthed the words to some of my favorite songs. They noticed me there and made Zack come over and take me on stage. Alex pulled me in his arms giving me a tight hug. 

"If you guys don't know who this is this is Matt's little sister Emmy and she's here to help me out with this cover song." I looked at him weird before I took Zacks mic. The boys played 'Stay' the cover New Found Glory covered. I never was a kid that showed off my voice or anything like that but when I did it was nice. I sang my parts dancing around. I seemed tiny whenever I was with Alex since he was freakishly tall. Maybe cause I'm pretty tiny. Just barely 5 feet. After the song was finished I left and let them finish their set. When they finished I hopped on Jack's back feeling on top of the world. We looked at all the people and went to the other stages. Jack was like a gay friend to me. I love him so much and I could do anything with him and we wouldn't feel weird about it. Like last night, I was most likely half naked and he didn't care at all. We just cuddled and slept together. I know that my ass was showing cause when I woke up my dress was up. That's how we were. We didn't really care. 

"Where do you want to go captain?" He asked. 

"To the tents!" I shouted pointing in the direction. He laughed making our way way to the tent where fan girls were freaking out. I laughed and continued watching Jack sign. "Jackaroo I'm leaving. Let me go!" I wiggled myself out of his grasp and went over to The Maine's tent. 

"Hi I'm Emmy." I said hopping the table over helping her out. 

"I'm Leilani, Lani for short." She said selling some merch. 

"That's a sweet name!" I said tossing her shirt. When the crowd settled we pulled out the two lawn chairs and relaxed. 

"What are you doing here on the tour?" She asked pulling out her salad. 

"I'm here with my brother Matt." I said taking my TOMS off letting my toe feel the grass. 

"Oh Matt. I love him he's so cool." She said relaxing eating her salad. We small talked and she cached me up on the first day of tour that I missed. After working with her for a hour it was time for her break. "Hey let me show you some of the other girls on your with us." She said hopping over the table. 

"Sweet it's good to know the ladies on this tour."I said following her over to a few tents down. 

"What up?" The girl said as we approached her. 

"Emmy this is Skye she's the merch gall for Sparks The Rescue." She smiled waving. She was extremely pretty with long black hair with blue green ocean eyes. She was defiantly taller than me well who isn't. 

"Nice to meet you. I'm Emmy." We chatted for a small bit then went over a few more tents. We stopped at T. Mills tent. 

"This is Camille." Lani said, she was a few more inches taller than me she had dark green eyes and long brown hair. "And her best friend Kandi." She said stepping over to the next table. She was an adorable hipster girl with pretty long red and black hair and blue eyes. She put her beer down and gave me a hug. 

"Best friends eh'?" I asked as she tossed me a beer. 

"Yup. We grew up together then became merch girls." I laughed taking a sip. 

"That's great. Well I'm Emmy." I said noticing a dime sack in Kandi's pocket. "Aye you smoke weed?" I asked smiling. 

"Fuck yeah I do. Why you want some?" She said. 

"Yeah if your selling." I told her taking another sip. 

"Yeah I am. Here the first one is on me." She pulled out a Dub bag giving it to me. 

"Sweet thanks so much." I hugged her. "Aye I have to go back to merch and work. Stop at the All Time Low tent when you want. I'll be there." I waved goodbye and hurried off to the tent. 

"Hey there Emmy I got you some food." Vinny said handing me a salad an apple. Smiled and got some foil out. 

"Thanks. Can I see that pen?" I asked, he handed me the pen. I took it apart and fixed the apple up to smoke out of it. 

"How did you get weed?" Vinny whispered as I got under the table. 

"From a friend." I got the lighter and started to smoke. After I was finished I hopped back up and slipped my sunglasses on. I opened up my salad and started eating. After eating I tossed it away laying on the cool grass from the heat. I helped out with some tossing shirts at him. I pulled out my phone and dialed Alex's number. 

"Hey Emmy what's up?" He said I could hear the crowd of people shouting. 

"Wanna chill for a bit?" I asked. 

"Sure! I'm at watching New Found Glory:" 

"Okay I'll be there soon." I hung up. "Hey Vinny I'm gonna be back." I missed his cheek hopping over again. I made my way to stage and went backstage. I went to Alex and held his hand. 

"Hi Emmy." He said hugging me pulling me closer to him. I smiled as he pulled me aside out of the noise. 

"What's up Alex?" I said holding his hand still. 

"Just here with you watching New Found Glory." I smiled playing with his fingers. 

"Lovely! Well would you like to go walking around?" he smiled pulling me outside and walking behind the stage. 

“How are you felling?” He asked as we walked around then sat in the shade. I cuddled up next to him still holding his hand.

“Right now I ma great! You?” I asked him.

“I’m really good. I am really glad you are on tour with us now I missed you a lot.”

“Really?” I asked looking up at him.

“Yes, very much Emmy.” He kissed my head.

“I missed you too. What are we doing tomorrow?”

“Well I was thinking on throwing a party at the beach with everyone on tour.” I smiled and got excited.

“Can we play in the water Alex?” I asked happily gripping his hand tighter.

“Of course Emmy. Anything for you.” He smiled hugging me tightly.

“Come on lazy bum lets get a drink.” I said trying to pull him up but just ended up slipping down.

“Are you okay?” He laughed standing up helping me up.

“I’m all good.” I laughed as he leaded me to the drinks. He handed me a beer and we walked around still holding hands drinking.

“I wanted to tell you last night that you looked really pretty.” I blushed hard.

“Thanks Alex. Sorry about last night how I was a mess.” I apologized while we made our way to the tents.

“It’s alright Emmy.” He said before hopping over the table. I took the last of the beer and laid on the cool grass. We talked about what has been going on for a few years that I have been gone for. I missed out on really all the fun stuff, but since it is Warped Tour good things will happen again. We laid on the grass in the merch tent the rest of the day we eventually fell asleep before Jack woke us up by humping us.

“This is why I love you Jack.” I said helping Vinny pack up.

“We are having a little cook off tonight with some of the bands.” Rian said taking some boxes.

“Sweet.” I said taking the display shirts off the board. After packing we went to the busses where they were grilling. We all partied together eating some bomb ass grub. I played beer pong against the boys and won. Like a champ!

“Hey Emmy! I wanted you to meet Alex.” I smiled and walked over to them.

“Alex Roy, nice to meet you.” He said smiling.

“Emmy Flyzik.” I said giving him a hug.

“Well Alex and I have to go and yeah...” She trailed off.

“Use a condom.” I said then went back to my beer. Kandi and Camille were both getting pretty buzzed and I was getting pretty drunk. We partied the hardest out of anyone there. After it was time for bus call Alex took me back to the bus.

“Emmy come on lets go to bed.” He said taking my hat off.

“But Alex..” I wined slowly taking off my shorts.

“Come on Emmy lets go to sleep.” He took off my sunglasses moving me to the bunks.

“Alex I don’t wanna sleep.” I kicked off my TOMS.

“Come on Emmy get in.” He said taking off his shirt and pants. I slipped in his bunk and pulled the blankets over me. Alex soon got in kissing my head spooning me.

“See I’m not sleepy!” I said happily.

“Sh Emmy.” He cuddled closer wrapping his arms around me. After feeling his body scent I passed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
***