You Only Live Once

four

Me falling to the floor woke me up immediately. I groaned bringing the blankets with me to the floor. It took me a while to wake up before standing up. I put the blankets back in the bunk walking to the main room after. I saw a note on the table with my name on it.
Dear Emmy,
We left for the show. I didn't want to wake you up. We came back and you were still asleep. I got some food and put it in the fridge for you. When you are awake and ready come to the tent!
- Alex

I put the note back in the trash and smiled knowing how much the boys love me. I ate some food before getting dressed in my usual summer outfit. I pulled out my phone calling Kandi telling her I'm meeting up at her bus. I hopped in making a quick transaction. She already had some rolled up for me. I pulled our one and my lighter smoking it on my way to the tent. I took my time letting the ganja hit me good. I noticed my hips hitting even more since my shorts were right and my bruises were large. They were only visible when my shirt got lifted up some by either raising my arms or when my shorts are low.

"Emmy!" I turned around seeing Craig behind me. He cached up to me kissing my neck.

"Oh hi." I said trying not to moan. He wrapped his arms around my waist taking in a hit also.

"I see you got the good stuff." He whispered in my ear bitting my lobe.

"That's all I smoke. Why would I smoke shit?" I asked walking with him to the tent.

"That's true. Well I'll let you go back to your tent. See you later beautiful." He kissed my lips in front of the tent. I blushed taking in a last hit before getting over the table. I laid on the grass again but with Jack.

"You and Craig look so cute together. Has he asked you out yet?" Jack asked all excited.

"No not yet. I'm just not attracted to him Jackaroo."

"Then why did you let him kiss you?" I sighed and shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know Jack but he isn't the one." I told him resting my head on his chest.

"I like him. He seems like a nice guy." he paused for a moment then regained thought. "Hey how did you get these?" He pointed at my hips not poking them. I shook my head.

"I tried hopping over another table but it didn't work."

"Oh alright! I hope you feel better." He said happily. I smiled at him throwing shirts at Vinny.

"Emmy! Stop!" Vinny said helping other fans out.

"Never!" I jumped straight up putting my hands on my hips in a super hero pose.

"Emmy you better listen to him." Alex said walking up to the scene.

"Why should I listen to you? I'm unstoppable!"

"No you're not!" Alex picked me up tickling me under my arms on my ribs.

"Alex stop please stop!" I tried wiggling my way out of his arms. He held me tighter ticking me more.

"Nope not gonna let you down." He said.

"Alexander put me down!" I tried catching my breath from laughing.

"Nope." I knocked us over with Alex on top of me. Jack joined in tickling me more. Vinny held down my legs so I wouldn't kick anyone. I got out of his grip and kicked Vinny, Jack, and Alex off. I caught my breath and hit Alex in the chest.

"Your a dick." I sticked my tongue at him.

"Whatever. Well Emmy I need to talk to you privately." I got up and hopped behind the table going back to the busses. We went back inside sitting on the couch together.

"What's wrong Alex?" I asked holding his hand. He place his hand over mine.

"Why do you do this to yourself? I mean why all the time?" I sighed.

"It makes me feel good. It makes me forget about all the shit that I've been through."

"Emmy you haven't been through bad stuff. Well not that I know of." He trailed off.

"Well I have and it's not fun Alex. Getting called a prostitute by your parents all the time is defiantly not fun. In fact it makes me feel like shit." He gripped tighter kissing the side of my head.

"How are you a prostitute?" He asked while I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I have no idea but it sucks."

"Are you on anything right now?" I paused for a moment ashamed of what I am doing.

"Yup weed is currently in my system."

"Well that's alright. Any pills or anything more extreme?" I shook my head no.

"I always make sure I don't overdose." I said a bit proud.

"What about last night? Do you know how worried I was about you? Your brother was close to crying."

"Babes I'm okay. I usually pass out anyways so it's all good. Don't worry."

"I'll always worry about you Emmy." I giggled getting up standing in-between his legs. He placed his hands on my hips looking up at me. I winced in pain pulling his hands off me.

"Not there." He looked confused then pulled up my tank top. He undid my shorts wiggling them down a bit. The look on his face immediately showed he was gonna kill someone. He placed his hands on top of them seeing it was close to hand prints.

"What happened? Who did this to you?" He asked I looked away ignoring the question. "Emmy tell me. You can tell me anything. Please." He put my shorts back in the original position then holding my hand.

"Don't tell my brother okay?"

"I won't." I took a deep breath in. Then out.

"It was Craig. Remember when he pulled me aside and wanted to walk with me? Well once we walked aside we did other stuff. I didn't want it but it felt good. When he finished I got dressed them went to you guys again. Today he kissed me. Jack said that he likes me."

"Emm if he likes you he wouldn't hurt you. Expectially doing sexual things with you."

"I know. I don't like him at all really."

"Why don't you just tell him that you don't want to see him again?".

"I highly believe he would stop Alex."

"Let's hope he does." He pulled up my shirt again but kissed my two bruises.

"Thanks Alex. Your always so nice to me when I'm sad." He smiled standing back up.

"Your welcome. Come on let's go watch some band." He grabbed my hand and led me to me nearest stage. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders pressing my back to his chest. We watched Matt and Kim. We danced around and I sang every song. After they finished DRUGS came on.

"Do you want to watch?" He asked resting his chin on my head.

"Yeah do you think you can get something to drink?" I asked watching them set up.

"If you want. I'll be back, are you sure you will be safe?" I smiled at him giving him a hug.

"Yes Alex." He hugged back lifting me up some. I watched him leave then watched the guys set up. Someone covered my eyes moving a hand to my vagina. I stopped moving freaking out.

"Hi beautiful." He whispered in my ear rubbing me over my shorts. I recognized the voice.

"Craig no." He turned me around letting me look at his chest. He unbuttoned my shorts and slipped his hand down my pants holding me by one hand on my hips again. I winced in pain.

"Emmy moan for me before I go on stage." He said pinching my nipple.

"Craig no stop." I tried to pull away, he gripped my nipple harder pulling me back to him.

"God your so sexy. You better meet me in my bus after this." He left me going on stage for mic check. Once Alex came back he tossed me a water.

"Emm you look pale, are you okay?" He wrapped his arm around my shoulder watching Craig's every move.

"Yeah. I'm always pale." I took in some water watching Craig.

"Your shorts are unbuttoned." I looked down and buttoned them back together. "Did he do anything to you again?"

"No we just talked things out a bit. Nothing big." I lied holding his hand.

"Okay we'll I don't want you to talk to him that much when I'm not there." I nodded watching them perform. He looked over here a lot smiling at me. While he finished their last song I headed off to the busses.

"Alex I'm gonna take a nap. I'll see you at the tents." He smiled kissing my head.

"Sleep well bug." I walked off to the buses getting into DRUGS bus. I sat on the couch waiting for him. I took a few deep breaths before he came in. He was drenched in sweat wiping it off with a towel.

"Hi beautiful." He said kissing my cheek.

"Hi Craig." He pulled me up with him.

"Come on." He pulled me to the bunks. I tried to pull away from him but his grip got tighter.

"Craig what are we doing?" He smiled pulling off my tank top.

"Babe get some vodka out for us." He slapped my ass hard while I walked off going to the fridge. I pulled it out carrying it back to the bunks. When I went through the door he was standing there naked playing with his dick. I blushed hard.

"Why are you naked Craig?" He smiled taking in some vodka.

"Well I have to get clean somehow. Come here." He pulled me close to him ripping my bra in half. He pulled off my shorts and underwear off revealing my bruised lower half.

"I made a good mark yesterday. Looks like your gonna get another." I froze not knowing what his intentions were. He drank some more vodka pulling us to the shower. He turned the water on cold letting it get freezing before pushing me in.

"Touch yourself Emmy." He stated slapping my tits. I gasped starting to rub myself. He kept playing with himself getting more hard.

"Craig I can't do this." I said stopping with my whole body frozen.

"Get over here then." I moved half way out of the shower before getting pushed over by him. He shoved two fingers up my pussy fingering me rough. I groaned at how rough he was. After fingering me he started slapping my pussy then my ass. He slipped a condom on then shoving himself in me. I tried not to scream but it was hard to. With his thrusts becoming more harder and tougher he began slapping my ass leaving another bruise. This time bigger. I screamed at the top of my pain. He pulled my hair hard.

"Scream again and see what happens." He let go of my hair. "Fuck I'm close." He moaned slapping the shit out of my ass. After he came he collapsed on me creating me to fall on the floor. He soon got up cleaning his body off then stepping out. I curled up in a ball letting the water run on me. He grabbed my clothes and threw them to the floor.

"When your done get dressed. You can go back, I don't need you anymore." He grabbed a towel leaving. I started to cry from all the pain he left me in. I made my way up turning off the water. I tried to dry off my body as much as I could before getting dressed. I looked around for my bra but remembered he ripped it. I slipped my tank top on my breasts visible. I hurried as fast as I could to the tents. I didn't care that people could see my tits I wanted to be away from Craig. It was painful to walk hell it was even painful to wear these shorts. Once I got over the table I laid on the grass on my stomach. Everyone tried to talk to me today but I wouldn't say a word. It got late and there was going to be a big party tonight with everyone. I defiantly wasn't going.

"Emmy want to go to bed?" Alex asked holding my hand. I nodded walking to the bus with him. "Emmy you haven't talked all day. Could you talk to me?" I shrugged my shoulders heading inside our bus. "Please Emmy. Tell me what's wrong." We walked to the bunks getting ready for bed.

"Could you get me some boxers?" I asked trying not to bend down. He pulled some of his own and handed them to me. I turned around pulling my shorts and underwear off. Before I could get the boxers on Alex gasped.

"Emmy your bruised again. What did he do!?" I slipped the boxers on taking Alex's shirt.

"He did things again." I slipped off my tank top slipping on his shirt.

"What did he do?! Why don't you have a bra on anymore?" I wrapped my arms around his chest crying softly.

"Not now Alex. I'm not ready to talk about that. Let's go to bed." He let go helping me get in bed. He got in after me wrapping his arm around my back.

"Good night." He kissed my forehead.

"Night Alex. And thanks for everything."
♠ ♠ ♠
***