You Only Live Once

five

I felt worse than yesterday. My whole body was in complete pain. I had Alex help me out of the bed because I couldn't get out without hitting the bruises. After getting up Alex pulled out some shorts and a tank top for me to wear. I got myself dressed taking out my joint from yesterday. I stepped outside taking some hits. I got back in while I finished up getting some shoes on. 

"Come on it's breakfast time!" Matt shouted leading the pack to the cafeteria. I trailed the group taking my time to get there. My brother got back there with me. 

"Are you gonna talk today?" He asked not as concerned as yesterday. 

"Yeah. Sorry about yesterday." I cut myself off from what I was going to say. 

"What happened yesterday. You were all happy but when you got back to us it changed." 

"Matt I'm not ready to talk about that. When I'm ready I'll let you know." I stated grabbing a plate. 

"Okay. I hope your okay." I smiled at him while getting food. I stood against a wall eating my meal. 

"Emmy come sit with me!" Jack shouted. 

"I'll stand dear." I stood by him eating my breakfast. Breakfast was fun we sat with some other bands all talking together. I found out our schedule we get to play at the last time tonight. No fun. Rian and I walked after breakfast together looking at everyone that passed by us. We signed a few things and talked to some fans. Sometime while we were walking Craig showed up. 

"Yo dude you can leave now." Craig said to Rian. 

"No dude there is no way I'm leaving." Rian said holding my hand tightly. Craig laughed at him grabbing my other wrist. 

"You have no chance with her anyways." He pulled me to him holding on to my hips. 

"Rian just let us talk. We will be right back." I said trying not to get Rian pissed off. 

"Okay I'll be right here." He said while Craig pulled me aside behind a record label's stand. 

"What do you want Craig?" I asked while he pressed his body against mine. 

"I didn't tell you to talk now did I?" He grabbed my ass making me tear up. I shook my head no. "Good now get on your knees cunt." I got on my knees watching him unbutton his pants. Once his cock was free he grabbed my head roughly. Many times I gagged from going too rough or fast. It didn't bother him at all. "Fuck I'm close. You better swallow whore." He said gripping my hair tighter. Once he came I swallowed getting back up. I cleaned off my knees waiting for him to finish up. "Go now I'm done." I cleaned my lips going back to Rian. 

"What did he want to talk about?" He asked taking my hand again. 

"He just wanted to know if I had plans today since we are both playing late." 

"Someone got asked out?" He asked happily. 

"Nope. I denied him there is no way I would date him." We walked to the tents again. 

"That's mean!" 

"What I'm cold hearted." I smiled at him before going to Kandi's tent where Camille was sitting with her. 

"Hey what's up." Camille said. I leaned over the table so Rian couldn't hear me. 

"I need some vodka." I whispered in her ear. She went under the table and handed me a water bottle. 

"Here you go its on me." I smile hugging her. 

"Thanks!" I drank a decent amount before leaving to our tent. I hopped over trying not to hurt myself more. I smiled when Alex was there laying on a blanket that was out. I drank more before laying on my stomach in between Alex and Jack. 

"Emm you have a ladybug on your butt!" Jack shouted watching it. I handed my phone to Jack to take a picture of it so I could tweet it. After tweeting it both of the boys were watching it. I smiled resting my head on my arms. I knew it flew away because I herd two disappointed guys complaining. 

"Oh my god it's Alex and Jack! I'm a huge fan of ATL." A fan girl shouted, both of them got up and went to her. I made my way up joining them. 

"Hi guys!" I joined in watching them sign things. 

"Who are you?" I laughed at their previous statement. 

"I'm Matt's sister." They gave me a disgusted look before taking pictures with the boys. After they started walking away I shouted. 

"Have a nice day!" I shouted trying not to laugh. I pulled out my phone that was ringing. 

"Hello?" I said unsure who it was. 

"It's Leilani. I was wondering if you could watch the tent for me." 

"Oh yeah I'll be there in a minuet." I hung up. "Boys I have to watch my friends tent. I'll see you later!" I made my way over to her tent. Once I got over she gave me the rundown on signings and prices before she hurried off. After helping out some people Craig made his way back here. 

"You haven't told anyone have you?" He asked sitting on the floor looking up at me. 

"No I haven't." I said softly not knowing if he wanted me to speak or not. 

"Good." He ran his hand up my leg squeezing the inside of my thigh. "Sit down." I pulled over a chair and sat down in pain. He sat in the chair next to me slipping a hand down my shorts. I could scream for help right now and people would help me but who knows what he would do to me after. He played with my vagina gently for once. "Let me see your tits." He said looking at them. 

"I can't in public." I said watching people pass by. 

"Take off your bra let me see those nipples then." I slipped under the table taking it off putting it in my bra. 

"Is that good?" I asked laying with my back against the back. 

"Perfect. You have the biggest tits for a small girl." He stared at them still playing with my vagina. Once a fan came up Craig slipped his hand out sneakily. 

"What would you like?" I asked getting up. 

"I'll have the white pyramid in medium." I went over to the boxes pulling our the right shirt. I made my way back to him as his eyes were glued to my chest. I rolled my eyes getting his money. 

"Your tits looked great bouncing up and down in that skin tight tank top." He went back to feeling me. 

"Thanks." 

"Let me eat that tight pussy of yours tonight." I blushed hard. 

"How are you gonna do that?" 

"Come on my bus while the last band is playing." Shit that is the boys playing. 

"Okay." I said with no emotion. 

"Come on the bus with no underwear and no bra." I nodded letting him continue. He finished up after a while of it going on. As soon as he left I put my bra back on and Leilani came back. We talked a while longer since I didn't want to go to Craig's. I headed back to the tent saying goodbye to the boys before they left to get on. I made my way outside of their bus where I quickly got into their dress code. Once I got in the guys there all started touching me, grabbing my ass roughly or slapping my tits. He kicked the guys out before taking my clothes off. He pushed me to the floor grabbing a leg pulling me into the back lounge. He threw me against the bottom of the couch like a rag doll. He let his cock free from his pants and boxers grinding it against my pussy while bitting my neck and shoulders making his mark along my body. I laid there emotionless while he used my body as a doll. He ate me out before but this was different. All I felt was pain. He bit me roughly digging his nails into my thighs. I tried not to scream but each time it got harder to hold it in. Tears ran down my face when he shoved himself in me. My body was getting closer to its climax. He adjusted himself and slammed his cock into me while pounding my vagina making it bleed some. I let out a scream after not being able to hold it in any longer. He wrapped his hand around my neck choking me. 

"Don't ever fucking scream again." He pushed my neck some before letting me catch my breath. He climaxed right after I did pulling out. I wiped my tears from my face trying to get up. I failed a couple of time but got up hurrying to my clothes. I slipped them on getting dressed then running out the door. The pain was tormenting running to our bus. I quickly entered the password then locked it again. I went to the shower running the water on hot laying in the small square on my side letting the water help my sore body. I laid there for a decent minuets trying to forget what just happened. I got myself up and showered my body. I cleaned down there from the blood then started crying. I didn't have to hold in the sound so I was able to cry out loud. I looked at my body that was almost completely bruised. I cried harder seeing what he has done to me. 

"Emmy?" I heard a loud knocking. I stopped crying looking at the door. "Emmy what's wrong? Get out let me talk to you." I stopped the shower and cleared my throat. 

"I'll be out soon Alex." My voiced cracked while I grabbed a towel. I dried off my body then getting out the bathroom. 

"Emmy what's wrong?" He came up to me hugging me. 

"Lex let me have some space." I said trying to get to my clothes. He went out of the room then I locked the door. I let go of the towel and slipped on some underwear. I put on some yoga pants and a band shirt. I tied up my hair in a bun wobbling my way to the back where I had a secret drug stash. I pulled out a small bag and pulled out a glass mirror. I put out some cocaine and snorted two lines. I put everything back into the bag going back into the lounge. 

"What's wrong?" He asked watching me stand right next to him. 

"Nothing Alex I'm just heading out." I tried to get out and he stopped me right at the door. "Alex I'm trying to go." I kept trying but he locked the door. He picked me up and carried me to the back lounge area and locked the door behind us. 

"Emmy can you sit?" He asked still carrying me. I nodded sitting down next to him. 

"What do you want Lex. I'm trying to go outside." I told him. 

"Emmy I heard you crying in the shower. What happened?" 

"I don't want to talk about it." I looked away getting up. He pulled me back down. 

"Emmy I can see that whatever it is is hurting you and making you in happy. You know you can always trust me and tell me whatever you want. Please Emm I want to help you." I sighed and held his hand. 

"What I'm gonna tell you is something you can't tell anyone. Not even my brother." I told him before going into detail. 

"I promise Emmy." I told him every single detail on what happened yesterday and today. I tried not to cry while telling him the whole story  without crying. After halfway through the story the tears came. I held him closely finishing up the gruesome story. Alex started crying along with me as the story finished. "Emmy do you have any other bruises that he gave you?" He asked, I sniffled and stood up. I stood up and slipped off my shirt then yoga pants. 

"These are them. There may be more tomorrow." I said looking at them. 

"Turn around please." I turned around and he gasped. 

"Your ass is purple. Oh god Emmy why?" I got my clothes back on sitting with him. 

"I have no clue. He scares me." He kissed my shoulder then getting up. 

"I'm gonna shower. I'll meet you in the bunk." He kissed my head as I walked to the bunks. I grabbed a movie an put it in the DVD player watching The Social Network. I wiggled into the bunk cuddling up with the blankets. I waited for Alex to get in dressed and in the bed before I started the movie. 

"Why this movie Emm?" He asked cuddling with me. 

"It's one of my favorites Lex. Don't judge me." I smiled at him watching the movie. 
♠ ♠ ♠
***