You Only Live Once

seven

 "Uhh Alex?" I poked his cheek trying to wake him up. I kept poking him until he woke up. 

"What?" He asked groaning pulling me closer to him. 

"You kinda got stiff and it kinda poking me down there..." His face turned completely red scooting away. 

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick." He got up covering himself hurrying to the bathroom. I pulled out his phone and tweeted some pointless tweets from his phone. I played temple run in his bunk waiting for him. Once he got back I hopped out gathering underwear. 

"I'm gonna shower. Don't join me!" I smiled before going in the bathroom. I locked the door then undressing. I turned the water on hot waiting for it to heat up before I got in. I took my time getting clean and shaving to perfection. After showering up I dried off then getting new undies on. I walked out with a towel still around me trying to get some clothes together. I pulled out a tank top and some shorts. I looked around seeing if any curtains were open. I quickly got dressed then slipping some socks and slippers on. I went to a small mirror and put my hair up.I walked to the living room drinking some water. As the boys were getting ready they slowly gathered in the room with me. We all walked as a group to the food hall getting breakfast together. I sat in between Alex and my brother stealing some of their food. 

“Do you feel better today Emmy?” Matt asked while eating.

“Yeah I feel really good! Sorry about last night if I woke you up.” I said eating some fruit.

“It didn't bother me. I was just scared something bad happened to you. I am glad your okay though. Tomorrow we have a day off and I called a doctor to check you out. Is that okay?” He asked hugging me.

“Yeah that's perfect. I want to make sure I am all okay.” I smiled at him before getting up throwing away my trash. I walked back to them hanging out with them for a while just walking around. I caught a ride on Zack's back as he carried me through the venue. We met some fans and took some pictures with them while wondering around. We made our way back to the bus, the boys dropping me off.

“Thanks guys. I will be here while you guys go on in a few.” All of the boys said good bye to me.

“You sure you are going to be alright without anyone?” Matt asked worried.

“Bro I am gonna be locked in. Nobody will know I am here.” I gave him a tight hug.

“Okay. If you need anyone of us call. We will come get you.” I waved them goodbye then locking the bus back up. I turned on the news letting it fill the bus up with pointless noise. After listening to a few headlines I took out a blunt and my lighter. I sat on the bus steps smoking my blunt. I came close to finishing before a shadow came in front of me. I looked up and my soul nearly died.

“Come with me.” He said pulling me up, I shut the door but not enough for it to be fully closed and walked with him to where he was leading me. He tightened his grip on my wrist throwing me against a bus landing on the floor. He slammed my head against the bus roughly after undoing his pants. He shoved himself in my mouth choking me, I tried to struggle out but he kept my head against the wall. Many times I have came close to throwing up but he would stop so he won't get vomit on his dick. After my mouth couldn't handle anymore he lifted me up placing his hand on my neck.

“You're a filthy cunt. I told you not to tell anyone but you did. I also told you this is what you would get if you did snitch.” He raised me off the floor choking me. After gasping for air I couldn't anymore, everything became black as I passed out.

Third Person

Soon after Craig knocked out Emmy he let go letting her crash to the floor. He ripped her shorts down shoving himself in her roughly causing her vagina to tear even more. He pounded his whole body weight into her causing her body to swell, bruise and tear more. With one hand he lifted her shirt up attaching his mouth to her breasts. He bit her whole body leaving his mark everywhere. While he was going he never paid any attention on who was around of if there was anyone there. Skye and Alex came up hand in hand heading to their bus, they turned the corner not expecting anything but once they turned around their facial expression turned into horror. Alex quickly dialed Matt's number hoping he would answer.

“Hey Alex what's up?” Matt asked watching All Time Low getting ready for the show.

“Craig is doing stuff to Emmy....” He trailed off not turning back to see whats going on. Matt hung up and ran to the stage, he went to the center mic getting ready to say something.

“Hey guys something major came up we are going to let the next band play then we will be right back on. Thank you guys for being here for us.” He said before bringing everyone to Skye's bus. The whole gang of guys went to the bus and turned around the corner. They all stopped before saying something.

“Craig you bastard get off my fucking sister!” Matt shouted pulling Craig from her limp body. Alex and Zack picked up Emmy rushing her to the bus. Skye went with them making sure everything was okay. Craig fixed himself before swinging at Matt. Alex and Zack got her into the bus rushing her to the table. Alex got some towels laying it down on the table before putting her down. Alex got some hot water going then soaking the towels in them getting ready to clean her body, Zack checked her pulse making sure she was a live still. They cleaned off her body that was bleeding, Skye went to the bathroom taking out a pad placing it on her new underwear in case of extra bleeding. She cleaned up some of Emmy before slipping the underwear on her. Alex held her hand tightly hoping that she will be okay. Skye and Zack got some clothes for her so she could be as comfortable as possible. They dressed her up in sweatpants and a shirt. They put some socks on her before getting slippers on her. They cleared off the towels keeping her on the table. They got some ice bags and put it on her abdomen. Zack lifted her up placing her on the couch. Alex held her hand through the whole time kissing her hand waiting for her to wake up. After a minuet or two she finally gasped for air. Once she caught her breath she started crying from the pain in her body. Skye ran to Kandi's bus getting some strong pain killers for her. She hurried back giving them to her. Emmy swallowed them laying back down.

“Thank you everyone.” She whispered while Alex moved the ice to her other side.

“I'm going to check on the boys I'll be back.” Skye said before leaving back to the fight that barely got broken up. Craig had a bruised jaw and some ribs while Matt had some bruised knuckles and a busted eye. Two security guards were escorting Craig out to their bus. Matt came rushing back onto the bus going straight to his sister.

“Emmy are you okay?” He asked kissing her head.

“I'm okay Matt.” She lied holding in some of her tears.

“I would love to stay with you but they guys have to go on soon. Will you be okay with Alex Roy and Skye watching you? I hate to leave you here but after a while we will be back.”

“It's okay I am gonna sleep soon anyways.” She said yawning taking the ice off her body setting it to the floor.

“If you need me call me.” There was a knock on the bus door, Matt hurried to the door bringing Alex and Skye in.

“Emmy take a nap your body could use sleep.” Alex said before kissing her head leaving to play.

“Hey bug I am going to put on a movie, Alex get her a blanket.” Skye said putting the movie on while Alex got her a blanket. Emmy slowly raised her head up adjusting the pillow before getting comfortable. She pulled the blanket up getting relaxed watching 500 Days of Summer. Skye and Alex cuddled together on the other couch kissing each other every now and then. Emmy soon fell asleep from the drugs she previously took.

“What happened in the fight?” Skye asked Alex playing with his hand.

“They yelled at each other, Craig talking about how Emmy wanted it and shit. It was gross and gruesome what he was saying. Matt beat his up pretty well but they wanted a one on one fight tomorrow while Emmy is gone. I want to tell Kevin about what happened but I have to convince him that he's not that good of a person.” Alex said watching Emmy sleep making sure she is okay. It is really hard for bands to get kicked off and disliked on big tours like this. It can be possible for Craig to stay on tour but he will have to be watched by someone so this won't happen again. They talked about their plan on how to let people know to not trust Craig since he could have killed her today. After the guys finished playing they rushed back to the bus to Emmy.

“Matt if she is alright with it I will go with her tomorrow to the doctor, I feel like it would be easier if a girl went with her to this.” Skye said before Matt left.

“Yeah that will be good, watch her while we are gone. Thank you so much.”
♠ ♠ ♠
***