You Only Live Once

eight

Today was the day of the exam and I was dreading this day. I am frightened for someone to look at my body and see these gruesome bruises that were left on me. Yesterday I agreed to let Skye join me because I feel like I could trust her and since she did help me out while I was out yesterday. I slowly moved my way out of the bunk getting my hair up in a sloppy bun. I got into some tights and a tank top getting comfortable since I have to take this all off today. I got some moccasins on heading out slowly to the main room where Evan, Alex, Skye, and Matt were. I said my good mornings and pulled out a water bottle and my phone.

“Okay I gave all the information to Skye already so when you get there they will be waiting for you. I love you sister.” Matt said giving me a light hug.

“I love you too brother.” I said smiling at him, I said my other good byes to Lex and Evan before going with Skye to the cab that was waiting outside for us. I got in laying on my back resting my head in her lap. The ride was a bit long for my liking but whatever not that big of a deal. Once we got there she helped me out of the car and into the lobby, it wasn't long before the doctor called us in. They handed me a slip to wear, I stripped down and got it on. I waited for the doctor to come.

“Hello I am Dr. Stephens.” She said shaking my hand.

“I'm Emmy and my good friend Skye.” She asked me about my general health, my last menstrual cycle, and the last time I had sex. She made me tell her all of the stories about Craig and when each event happened. Skye soothes me while I was choking up on some of the stories. She also added her input of what she saw after I passed out bringing more tears to my eyes.

“Okay now lay on your back I will have to look around.” She examined my body not hurting me as much as I thought she would. She checked for everything including diseases. After she finished up she handed me a card. I sat back up looking at it.

“Your brother told me that since you guys are going to on the road a lot I gave you one of the best counselors that I know. She will be able to talk to you on Skype, texting, or calling. I have all the information you will need to contact her. I have some medication I will need you to take to make sure your body will heal properly and it also helps heals bruises. I noticed that you have used some drugs, please don't take them till your bruises heal please. If you start doing drugs it could mess up the medication and make your body worse. It should take a week or so for you to heal. If you hardly ever follow rules follow this one because this is extremely important.” I thanked her before she left. Skye helped me off the chair and helped me get dressed.

“Thanks for being here with me.' I said softly walking out of the room to pay.

“Anytime, would you like to get some food?” She asked me helping me to the cab.

“Yeah I would like some yogurt.” She told the driver where to go. I dialed Matt's number telling him what happened and where we are going. I got what I wanted and took the seat in the back corner. She joined me taking a bite of mine.

“Oh shit that is good!” She said smiling taking another bite.

“I love peaches and I love almonds.” I said eating the food. Once we finished eating we went back to the cab and back to the bus. She walked me in checking me in before going to her bus.

“Hi boys!” I said happily giving them all hugs. Not one asked how it went, good I didn't really want to talk about what happened.

"Hey Emmy can we watch a movie?" Jack said happily jumping up and down.

"Yes bud, how about we all chill in the back room and watch a movie?" I asked, I haven't really spent time with all the boys recently. This could be great.

"Yes let's go!" Zack shouted heading to the back. I grabbed my blanket and got in between Evan and Jack. I held his hand cuddling up in my blanket.

"Emmy!" I looked up where Matt had my phone taking a picture of us all. I got it from him posting it on twitter.

Movie date with the family! All Jack's idea.

I locked my phone watching the movie.

"I hope you are okay Emmy." Jack whispered in my ear putting some of my hair behind my ear. I smiled kissing his hand still watching the movie. He picked Star Wars: Return of The Jedi. My all time favorite movie. I cuddled against Jack resting my legs on Evan's lap. He massaged them softly soothing me. I love these boys, they mean everything to me. They are my family, fuck they are even better than my real family. I kissed Jack's hand again slowly falling asleep.

I woke up in Alex's bed with our blanket wrapped around me. I could tell we were driving cause I could hear the hum of the car. I rolled over grabbing my phone looking at the tweets people said. I don't really care if people are sending me hate tweets or hey I wanna fuck you tweets. They make my day reading that fans actually give a shit about me. I retweeted some good ones before crawling out of bed. I looked at the replies that I received.

christoferdrew: I heard what happened and I hope you feel better! Maybe sometime we could chill on this tour.:)

I smiled retweeting his tweet. I walked over to the boys who were on their webcam. I waved into the camera while I walked to the fridge getting some food. I heated it in the microwave dancing behind the boys.

"Hey Em come see this!" I walked over to them with my food, I read all the comments about how pretty I was and how funny I am.

"Thanks kids you are all so nice to me!" I winked at them feeding Alex some noodles watching him struggle. He finally got them slurping them up. I sat on Jack's lap joining them in their conversation.

"Emmy is now open to all questions! ALL OF THEM!" Alex shouted getting ready for the flow of questions.

"Shit, I hate you guys." It was now narrowed down to Alex, Jack, and I sharing a whole bowl of noodles.

"Emmy you and Jack look so cute together are you two gonna date?" Jack read out loud.

"Oh no I couldn't date Jackaroo." I said kissing his nose.

"Are you single?" Alex said moving his eyebrows.

"I am single!" I shouted giving Jack some more noodles.

"Are you sure you aren't dating Jack? Are you two secretly dating?!" Alex shouted in shock.

"No Lex! I just love cuddling with him, look how we fit!" I said getting up throwing the rest out.

"Oh sure." I kissed Alex on the cheek sitting back on Jack's lap. I looked at the comments and smiled. "Alex and Jack are you two secretly dating?" I asked reading a comment.

"Well you know when I get lonely Jack is always here for me, ain't that right babe?" Alex said.

"That's right baby" Jack and Alex inched their heads closer together getting closer to kissing. Alex' lips were barely touching Jack's before he pulled away.

"Sorry kids this isn't some porn site." I laughed trying to catch my breath.

"Em what song is stuck in your head?"

"Dance Ass." I said dancing in Jack's lap.

"Are the pictures with you and Craig real?" Someone asked sending us the link. We looked at it and it showed us being close.

"Yeah they are but once again I am single, I don't have plans to date Craig ever." I said smiling. We closed the show up with a few "words of wisdom". I sighed after the camera was off getting off Jack's lap. I started tearing up just standing in the middle of the bus.

"Emmy it's okay, look we can get them deleted so nobody else can find them. Emmy don't worry about them." He placed both hands on my shoulders looking me in the eyes.

"Okay Lex." I wiped my tears smiling at him. He smiled back giving me a hug.

"Come on let's go dance!" He said grabbing my laptop. "Guys dance party now!" He shouted in the bunk area taking my laptop hooking it up to the sound system. And the party began.
♠ ♠ ♠
***