As Long as You Love Me

Knowing Them - Ben

People think that I am a snob. I SO aint! I am categorized as oh-that-hot-and-happening-guy. People are green with envy upon my mention. Please do NOT. Being popular sucks.

I just cannot live normally. Open my Facebook and there are fourteen - not even a respectable number - FOURTEEN messages of proposal. Who the fuck am I?

I just want a normal life of an eighth-grader. A normal guy WITHOUT a girlfriend. Or atleast a sensible one. Someone like Ashley Higgins. The good-looking ones are the dumbest people I have ever come across. Intelligence quotient : zilch.

Well, blame me for being conservative but in the long run - good looks just do not help you. It's the same blame game. The how-to-pressurise-normal-people-with-a-pretty-face-game.

I loe good ,fun,intelligent people. Being with them is so totally cool. Its a completely different thing altogether that I am surrounded by the most fake and stupid people who have ever existed - all the time.

Do-gooders,with sense of intellectuality and still being amazing individuals - that is my idea of a real TRUE friend. May sound boring but darling - this is life. Like I said - popularity royally sucks.

So,what's with it when I go searching for the truest friend I could find? Whom I could trust?Whom I could be me with?With whom I could put an end to this act of pretence?

The answer lay in true love.

I end up proposing to someone that this relationship would go down in surprising romantic history - OF ALL TIME. Period.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please give feedback!