Status: Completed, finally.

As Close as Possible

Chapter Two

Ch.2

(Next Day Still Third Person POV)

Matt got out of the SUV. "Guys this is gonna be great!" Jimmy opened his door and got out. "Damn long legs." Jimmy got to sit in the front seat while the other three sat in the back. Johnny woke up and stumbled out while almost tripping, until Jimmy caught him. "Jay watch where you're walkin'." He laughed.

Syn and Zacky got out hand in hand. Matt already had their luguage out of the back of the SUV. "Come on, hurry!" Everyone got their luguage and after awhile of going through customs, they finally got in their seats on the plane.

Zacky's POV

I was in the seat next to Brian. He held my hand and had his head on my shoulder. He was peacefully asleep. I thought the entire time, 'How do I tell him?' Then Jimmy turned around and asked what was wrong. I sighed, "I just, Jim-jam I love him, more than he thinks." Jimmy smiled, he kissed Johnny's forehead. "I know how you feel." I wasn't surprised.

I looked out the window. I felt Bri move, he squeezed my hand, I squeezed back. I looked over at him. He smiled at me, he kissed my cheek. I smiled and put my head in the crook of his neck, I love this.

Brian's POV

He didn't know it, but I was awake when him and Jimmy were talking. I put my arm around his shoulders. "I love you, Zee." I heard him mumble, "I love you too, Bri-Bri." I laid my head back, soon enough sleep over came me, again.

(30 minutes later Brian's POV)

I got out of the car with Zee at my side. We entered the cabin we were staying in, up in the wilderness. Matt brings us to the hallway with the rooms. "Okay, so Jimmy and Johnny in the left, Zack and Brian to the right and myself at the end." I smiled, I love being with Zee. I think we need to talk anyway.
♠ ♠ ♠
A7x (c) Themselves