Status: Completed, finally.

As Close as Possible

Chapter Five

Ch.5

Brian's POV

I walked in to find Zacky laying down, He looked up and smiled at me. I went to my bag and got out some plaid flannel sleeping pants, I just stripped down in front of him. I saw in the mirror he was starring at me. I put my pants on and walked over to him. I got under the covers and hugged him to my bare chest. He buried his head in my neck.

Zacky's POV

I started nibbling on his neck. He groaned when I bit his sweet spot. I pulled my head up and looked into his mocha eyes. He leaned down and captured my lips in a kiss. It was passionate, our lips moving against each other, pushing harder to deepen the kiss. He licked my lips and when I didn't give access he bit my lip. I gasped and he shoved his tongue in my mouth. It roamed all through my mouth then rubbing against mine.

I heard a moan, but didn't know which one of us it came from. We rolled over so he was on top of me, in between my legs. I could feel myself getting hard, good thing for pj's. He started grinding down on me and I felt his hard on in his pj's too. He started kissing and biting my neck til he found the right place to mark me as his.

I continued grinding harder and running my nails down his back. He growled, I guess he likes pain. Good thing I like to give pain. I started putting more pressure on my nails so it hurt more. He started roaming his hands down to my pants and rubbing me through my sleep pants. He started kissing my chest down to my stomach and then to the top of my pants.

I heard the guys leave, ha-ha. He looked up at me for permission, I nodded my head. He slipped his hands in the waist band and pulled them down and then all the way off. H came back up and started kissing me and grinding hard. I grabbed his ass and started rubbing it. "Oh Zee.."

Hearing him moan my name made me harder. I grabbed onto his pj's and started pulling them down. He kicked them all the way off and onto the floor. I felt like nothing could stop us now. He slipped his hand under my boxers and started to stroke my shaft. I started breathing heavily and stopped kissing him. I laid my head on his shoulder. It felt so good. I bit his neck hard, "Oh god..." He moaned out.

He then slipped my boxers off. I started pulling the back of his briefs down. After getting our underwear off we got tangled into each other and laid there on our sides, kissing, me scratching him. We kept grinding together, our shafts rubbing together.

Then there were two girly shrieks. We hurried and turned to look at the door. There stood the two people in the whole world we wish weren't. We always knew Gena and Michelle had things for us, we never led them on. They never got the hint we didn't like them. And now there they are crying, when Val walked to them and saw us. She smiled apologetically at us.

When they left the room we got dressed, cuz that was a definite mood killer. We walked out into the living room where the girls were. "So, may I ask why you're here, no offense but it's the guys taking a trip." Bri slapped my shoulder and glared."Well what do you expect, me to be just fucking peachy?" He sighed. Val got up and hugged me and whispered in my ear, "I'm glad you got him, but I'm sorry we ruined it."

I felt terrible. "Val you didn't ruin it, I'm sorry I snapped, but you know how long it's been since I've wanted this." She let go and nodded her head.. "Well I came to surprise Mattie and they wanted to tag along, I didn't want them to get bitchy. I should have know when Brian told Mattie that they should leave if they hear weird noises, but I didn't think and let them in." She had a slight smirk. Val hates the fact that her sister and Gena never get the hints and throw themselves at us.

Michelle walked up to me and slapped me. I grabbed my cheek. "You dumb bitch what the fuck was that for?!" Bri grabbed my chin and moved my hand. He kissed my cheek. It kinda felt better. Michelle looked pissed. "What the fuck Zack?! You steeling my man!" I stared at her then Val. Val nodded her head. "You are so fucking stupid bitch, Brian was never your man and never will be! We tried to give the hints, but no you guys kept trying to push yourselves on us! WE.ARE.GAY! If you would have stopped and fucking actually payed attention you would have seen the way we look and act towards each other, no normal guys act that way! WE.LOVE.EACH.OTHER! SO get that threw your thick heads! We are together, cry a river, build a god damn bridge and GET OVER IT!!"

I finally took a long breathe. Everyone was speechless. Uh-oh. They all have different expressions. Brian looked, well blank. Val looked the same way. Michelle looked pissed and taken back and Gena looked sad as hell. Val came over to me and hugged me. "You finally stood up for yourself and your man, Zack I'm proud." Brian just got up and went to the room. My heart sunk in my chest. Michelle got up with Gena and went outside. Val pushed me to the hallway. "Talk to him Zack, he still loves you no matter what." I tried to smile at her.

I got to the door and opened it slowly. Brian was laying on the bed all the way over to the side, with his back facing me. I quietly walked over to the bed and laid next to him. I put m arms around his waist and pulled him to my chest. He sighed and tried to move. I wouldn't let him, I may seem weak, but I'm pretty strong. "Zack just let go, please." I tightened my grip. "No, I want to know whats wrong?" He sighed, "Zack it wasn't suppose to her them. I didn't want to hurt anyone. And I'm afraid." I pulled him tighter to me. "Brian it's going to hurt people, people who want us, they have to let it go, they like us cuz we are famous and hot. What are you afraid of?" He closed his eyes tight and I saw a tear run down his cheek.

I could barely hear it, but I did. "You." I let go of him and got up from the bed. "W-what do you mean me?" He turned to face me. "Zee I'm afraid, I saw how angry you got with them. You looked like you were gonna murder them. Zee I'm afraid that if I ever make you that mad, you'll hurt me or leave me." I gasped. I have never hurt anyone before, that was my first out burst EVER. "Brian how could you say that? I'm not the violent type. You know me better than anyone. Bri I could never hurt you, or leave you. Baby I'm never gonna hurt you, how could you think that?" I felt tears rolling down my cheeks.

He got up and hugged me. "I never knew you would yell at ANYONE. You're always quiet even when people make you mad. I realized that I could make you mad and you could hate me and beat me. Zee I know I look like the type of person who would be the one beating someone, but I'm sensitive and I don't want you to hate me or hit me. I love you, but I'm too afraid." I was shocked, I pushed him away. "You really think that of me? That I would ever hit you? I thought you knew me well enough Brian, I love you, but if you think that bad of me, I just I can't."

I walked out of the room and into the living room where the girls were. Val looked up at me. "So?" I frowned and sat next to her. "He's, he's afraid I'll take my anger out and hit him. That I could actually hurt him. He doesn't trust me." She frowned. "Zack, did you know abut his last relationship?" I was surprised by that gentle voice, Michelle. I shook my head. "I didn't know he had a previous relationship." They all looked shocked. "He had a boyfriend in high school, he told me he was Bi, I accepted that. His name was Tony, Bri liked him a lot. He was happy with him. Then one day he came over to our house when Matt was there. He had bruises all over his face. He said some kid beat the shit out of him. We just believed him, then when we went to the beach you remember, he never took off his shirt."

She had a tear role down her face. "One day I went to his house, and saw Tony hit him. He didn't see me. Zack it happened for about three months. Until his dad walked in on Tony trying to take Brian's pants off. He must really trust you, that was the first time Tony tried that though. He's sensitive under all those muscles and tattoos. Tony was sent to prison, someone shanked him in there though, and he died. Brian wasn't the same. I'm surprised that he is that close to you and never told you." I took a deep breathe. "Thank you for telling me, and I'm sorry about earlier." She hugged me. "I'm so sorry Zacky, I shouldn't have been like that, I never cared enough to see his eyes, were on you and his heart belongs to you, SO go get him." And I smiled and ran to our room.

I found Brian on the bed crying, I went over to him. "Brian get up." He sat up, but wouldn't look at me. I titled his chin up. "Baby, I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm not him. I would never do that to you. He deserved what he got in prison." His eyes widened. "Who told you?" I sighed. "Well you should have, but Michelle did. Baby don't you trust me enough, know me enough to know, I will NEVER hurt you. I'm not a monster. I'm just protective of you. That's why I got so pissed. And just know, if you can't trust me, I don't think we..." I had tears down my face. "I don't think we...can be together. A relationship is based on trust and love. Brian I need to know you have both in me. Or I don't think we'll work, you always fearing I'll hit you, and me always wondering if you truly love me enough to trust me."

He looked into my eyes. "Zee, I do love you. I want to be with you, I need to be. I just, I don't know. This is only my second relationship and look how the first one turned out." I growled. "Brian, I AM NOT TONY. You have to understand that. You have to trust me enough to know, I'm not like that monster. I don't know how someone could hurt someone as beautiful and caring as you." I moved his bangs from his face and behind his ear. "I, I don't know." I kissed him gently. "When you do know, come find me." I got up and left to talk to the girls more, my heart slightly sinking, knowing, I may never have Brian.
♠ ♠ ♠
A7x (c) Themselves
Gena (c) Herself
Michelle (c) Herself
Val (c) Herself
Tony (c) ME